چالش دهم Discussion - سالخوردگی- No Persian

Hello guys

Ok, the tenth challenge is here.

Thanks to everyone who have participated in the previous ones.

We’ve chosen the topic aging for this week, so here we go…

Answer these questions and talk about this subject as much as you like then the other members will listen to you and talk to you about them.

1. What are some of the benefits of getting older?
  2. Do you think humans will ever be able to stop aging?
  3. Is aging more difficult for men or women? Why?
  4. Are older people actually wiser?
  5. How long do you want to live?
  6. How are older people viewed in your country?
  7. How well do you relate to people who are 5 years younger than you? How about 10 years younger?

About the next topic. Share your suggestions and if you don’t have any, choose of these:

• Aliens
  • Animals
  • Childhood

0 رأی دهنده

Rules: I don’t like to call them rules. but especially for this challenge, we need some rules

1. Never use Persian
  2. Your priority must be recording and talking but if it’s not possible writing in English can be your second choice.
  3. under every recording use these codes
code Meaning
CC Chit - Chat
RTT Related To The Topic

CC will be used when you are specifically talking to a person and you don’t want anyone else to talk to you about it.

for example:

In this picture, I recorded a voice specifically to Farzad and it’s not related to the topic that we are discussing, so anyone can avoid it and save some times.

RTT is about the main topic and by using this code you are saying " this voice is free for discussion."

Like this one:

So now everyone knows that this voice is related to the topic and is free for discussion.

In this way, we prevent all the spams and there is no need to listen to all voices, especially the ones that are not related to all members

If you don’t use the code RTT, by default we assume that the voice is related to the topic.

But please use the CC code when is needed

OK, let’s do it.

Do you have any question? comment below :point_down::point_down:

Subscribe to the Group’s Telegram Channel to be notified of the next challenges.

11 پسندیده

RTT

8 پسندیده

Hi guys!
I think this is my third or forth time to participate in let’s talk challenges.
I hope you enjoy it.

“voice recorded NO 1”
RTT

“voice recorded NO 2”
RTT

6 پسندیده

RTT

4 پسندیده

Could anyone help me what does that mean?
Thanks

1 پسندیده

Imagine, I’m 24 and you are 17

How do I have to talk to you? What is gonna be my behaviors towards you? and so on…

It is about the relationship between the younger ones and an older ones.

2 پسندیده

Excuse me because of noises if this recording has one …
And as always I’ve not used a text and just thought about the questions and read them before I recorded myself to speak faster so it wouldn’t annoy you.

RTT

Ah! I now realize I had a big problem in pronouncing “aging”. I’m sorry for that.

7 پسندیده