So let’s start with the new challenge.
This time we won’t have any question. We only talk about our Ideas.
Here are several rules:
- No Persian as always.
- Your recording time is limited to two minutes for each post, so don’t record a long one (I’m sure you realized it’s impossible and boring to listen to a long one.). try to discuss your ideas and share your opinion with people. talk about your memories, dreams and so on.
- don’t curse plz.
- Give each other respect and try to be professional. don’t goof around. If you can’t be productive, plz don’t waste people’s time.
- Feedbacks are optional. if someone asked for feedback you have the right to give, if not plz don’t interfere.
- Try to be friendly and help each other
So let’s start with Dating today. what do you think about it? Do you have any specific idea about dating? Can you share some of your experiences and memories?
Feel free to discuss.
What about the next one?
- How you negotiate in a business?
- Is it better to ignore or confront an idiot?
- What is your last wish in life?
0 رأی دهنده
Under your voice use these codes
|CC||Chit - Chat|
|RTT||Related To The Topic|
CC will be used when you are specifically talking to a person and you don’t want anyone else to talk to you about it.
In this picture, I recorded a voice specifically to Farzad and it’s not related to the topic that we are discussing, so anyone can avoid it and save sometimes.
RTT is about the main topic and by using this code you are saying " this voice is free for discussion."
Like this one:
So now everyone knows that this voice is related to the topic and is free for discussion.
In this way, we prevent all the spams and there is no need to listen to all voices, especially the ones that are not related to all members
If you don’t use the code RTT, by default we assume that the voice is related to the topic.
But please use the CC code when is needed
OK, let’s do it.
Do you have any question? comment below
Subscribe to the Group’s Telegram Channel to be notified of the next challenges.