الان درست شد. می‌تونید گوش بدید :grimacing:

2 پسندیده

بسیار عالی :clap::clap::clap:
تلفظتون رو دوست داشتم بخصوص نحوه گفتن r
خیلی خوب بود. تبریک به شما :tulip::tulip::tulip::clap::clap:

4 پسندیده

خیلی ممنون. لطف دارین :pray::hibiscus:

1 پسندیده

سلام مجدد خانم پری عزیز و خوش قول؛ احسنت عزیز، خیلی تلفظ خوبی دارید و دقیقا مثل فاطمه خانم تلفظ r تون رو دوست داشتم و یه نکته ای که من قبلا با مقایسه صدای اقایون و خانمها در انگلیسی متوجه شدم همین حرف هست که خانم ها با شدت بیشتر تلفظ میکنند. ممنون عزیز باز هم انشالله ویس از شما بشنویم :clap: :rose:

2 پسندیده

سلام خانم نیکنام گرامی. نظر لطفتونه :pray:

ممنون برای وقتی که گذاشتین. ثابت شده که همه‌جا خانم‌ها بهترند :rofl: (من باب مزاح).
راستش من توی تلفظ r مشکل داشتم. لازمه بگم من کرد زبانم و دو نوع “ر” در این زبان هست. یکی از این “ر” ها رو نمی‌تونم خوب تلفظ کنم. پیشِ گفتار درمان هم رفتم و ایشون گفتن اصلا مشکل جدی‌ای نیست که بخوای پیگیری کنی و هرجور که راحتی تلفظش کن. منم ابتکار از خودم نشون دادم :grimacing: و اینجوری تلفظش میکنم. اصلا فک نمیکردم روزی جلب توجه کنه.
بازم ممنون و سپاسگزارم :hibiscus:

3 پسندیده

چه جالب؛ من یه دوست داشتم که “ر” رو “و” تلفظ میکرد و دقیقا بخاطر همین دوست داشتنیترش کرده بود؛ دقیقا یادم نیست کجا ولی فکر کنم بسته ی تلفظ ای.جی بود که اشاره به نحوه تلفظ" ر" شده بود و شما مثل اسپانیایی ها اون رو تلفظ می کنید. خیلی هم جذاب هست و از این بابت خوشحال باشید دیگه گفتار درمانی نیاز نیست :slightly_smiling_face:

2 پسندیده

خیلی هم عالی :clap:
به قول معروف: یا راهی خواهم یافت یا راهی خواهم ساخت.

2 پسندیده

4 پسندیده

Sorry that my voice doesn’t have much quality and is also slow. It’s obvious that I’m tired. I wanted to reply you with voice.

3 پسندیده

I think It’s not Life’s fault. Because let’s be honest, we as human beings always make mistakes but only some of us achieve the success that we deserve. the ones who don’t blame anyone but themselves.

If I want to use the main character of the book Alchemist, The boy “Santiago” as an example. He had many flaws in his life. He had chosen to sell his sheep, let the thief steal his money, chose a girl instead of his personal legend, walking in the desert and so on. but at the end of the day what has he achieved?

Experience and became a better version of himself. So I think If we make mistakes and learn from them it’s gonna be awesome. But as the matter of fact, many people don’t realize this and just make the same mistakes and ruin their whole life.

In this story, the ending is up to the reader. Because at the end we have no clue of what will happen to the woman and his life.

She either can stay a typical woman and not learn from her biggest flaw or she can learn and create a better life for herself.

I personally wish she chooses the second one.

And at the end about the recording, I have to say It’s totally hearable and I really enjoy your voice and opinion. your voice is fantastic and I like to listen more.

So please share more of your experiences and let the Santiago within us learn from you.

2 پسندیده

عالی بود خانم پری. بعضی کلمات رو که “ر” داشتند احساس میکنم مثل روسی زبان ها تلفظ میکنین.

1 پسندیده

مرسی آقا حسین که وقت گذاشتین و گوش دادین :pray:

حالا باید وقت بذارین داستانم بخونین :grimacing:

@ala
@hossein_mahmoodi

Please decide to which country do I belong. Spain or Russia?
They are fighting eachother to get me?
:rofl: :laughing:

2 پسندیده

I think she got so old that she doesn’t care about her future life anymore. She regrets her mistake for the rest of her life.

It’s good for us to get the message and not murder our future for fleeting pleasures.

Thank you for your compliments. I think it’ll take a million year to record my voice again. :rofl: I’m too lazy for these kinds of stuffs.

but I’m gonna come back with another different topic

Thank you for taking time :pray::hibiscus:

1 پسندیده

well
First, I heard your story congratulations it’s great. then I realized that you have a Russia accent but not at all some vocab which contains “R” you know you pronunciations in these words as same as Russia accent. you said that you have grown up as a bilingual and how much this issue could impress for learning another language. I’ve also grown up as a bilingual.
my mother tongue is Turkish you know when I pronounce for example “G” “K” “Q” is so different than a person whom mother tongue is Persian for example. and those letters have some different pronunciation on my mother tongue. This is not an important issue that you would worry about. When you travel abroad, for example to the US. You speak English fluently in there. but no one emphasizes your pronunciation because it’s so natural. But we heard other things about having the accent in here. Look at the European people. they purposely speak English with own accent.

1 پسندیده

You are absolutely right :clap:
We have a long way to grow up in terms of culture and how to behave and react properly.
European and Amerikan people don’t care about how you speak. They care about communicating.

The more important thing is that we overcome our fear and speak

1 پسندیده