چالش دیسکاشن - نظر شما درباره این عکس چیست؟

Hello Again

In this week we’re going to get a little bit controversial and try to discuss some amazing pieces of art.

So Please tell us which of these is your favorite and why?

What would stand out in these pictures that you like to share with everyone?

You can talk about any of them or all of them. IT’S UP TO YOU

But before talking try to observe the pictures carefully and think vividly. Then talk specifically about the things you’ve observed in these pictures.

Don’t forget to subscribe to our channel for more of these discussions.

18 پسندیده

As always great topic, so thanks
In my opinion all pictures speak themselves, I promise to attend in this challenge

1 پسندیده

I love these conceptual pictures.

1 پسندیده

Thank you for your great topic.
They all describes a part of our modern life.
I love number 3. It implies that parents tell their children how to think. They teach them not to think differently. It happens everywhere. At school especially. Teachers try to force their thoughts and believes to their students.
Number 6 is my favorite. The power of reading. when we read a lot, we can think beyond, we can see beyond, we can go beyond. The world belongs to those who read.

And finally number 9 is the best of all. You against the world.

3 پسندیده
11 پسندیده

Salaam,
I prefer to say hello in persian
And sorry I had to speak slowly because Ala, my daughter, is sleeping because of taking medicine, she has a fever unfortunately. Ok thanks in advance for hearing my voice

5 پسندیده

Wow, 26 min :ok_hand:

2 پسندیده

خیلی عالی و
پرفکت

خسته نباشید:+1::wink:

1 پسندیده

براوو خسته نباشید امیدوارم که دخترتون هم از خواب بیدار نشده باشه:blush::blush:

2 پسندیده

Thank you Mr. Kambiz
I really enjoyed your opinions.

“That idiot” :sweat_smile: I loved that phrase.
I’ll try to record my voice and share more ideas.

I have a question for you:
Somewhere you used “younghood”! Have you ever seen it? Or you just invented? Cause I had never seen or heard that word?

And at last I wanna give an advice:
Please don’t use plastic bottles. They are dangerous to your health. “As you said: I should’ve been moderator” :grimacing:

There is sth else that I just remembered:
There is a page on Instagram named “eng4iran”. They talk to successful English learners. I recommend you to participate in it so we could all watch your review. Please think about it.
Sorry for being talkative. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 پسندیده

4 پسندیده

Lap tops are goooood :roll_eyes:
They have great functions.
I call my lap top “my son (Hesamodin)”. :sweat_smile:
I love him :grimacing:

3 پسندیده

سلام . ببخشید اگه هرگونه اشتباهی دارم!!! آقا کامبیز با این تاپیک ها آدمو به وجد میاره👏مجبورم که حرف بزنم😊

4 پسندیده

8 پسندیده

7 پسندیده

Thanks Miss Parvin. I’ll appreciate if you record :tulip::tulip:

hmm… Me too. You said this and I said to myself “did I really say that?”

So I researched a little bit to find if there is a word like this or not?
And yes there is.

It’s interesting that sometimes I invent some word out of blue and it comes off correct.

I had the same experience with the word “beautiness.”

I used it somewhere ( I can’t remember where), then I said to myself “is there a word like this? Should I really say beatiness? wouldn’t be better to say beautifulness?”

So I searched and I found yep, there it is.

As you know, My language learning was not based on structures and rules and stuffs like that. It is more a gut feeling. So I feel I have to say it and I say it, and luckily It comes off right.

I think I have to thank my gut more than my brain :grin:.

Yes I know. I had a bottle which was not plastic. My mother gave that to my nephew. So that’s why I’m forced to use this.

These days I can’t spend a lot of money, because I’ve spent tons of money on clothes. So I have no choice but to cut my expenses.

I know it’s cheesy to say this ( come on Kambiz, it’s not that expensive. using plastic bottles is gonna hurt you and it will cost you a life) but again I don’t have other choices. :joy::joy:

It’s my nephew’s fault if I die.

Thanks a lot. I actually uninstalled my Instagram because it was wasting my time a lot. but if I miss this application again I’ll make sure the first page I check is gonna be eng4iran.

Thanks again.

Nope, I’m sure everyone loves to see you talk. I love to see you participate because I like to learn from your experiences.

2 پسندیده

It was odd cause we usually use “youth”. It shows that languages are changing continually.

It’s more odd than “young hood” :roll_eyes:

Use a glass then :sweat_smile:

A good excuse :rofl:

It is the result of learning naturally. That’s great. I confirm it strongly.

1 پسندیده

Hello
I like the picture number 6

I think it is about human’s knowledges
Most people only see the beauties of the world But those who know more can understand that behind those beauties are wars and …
Only a few people can reach to a horizon that have a general perception and understanding of the world and this is possible just by studying, studying and studying

2 پسندیده

I remember a poem of Shahriar by seeing the picture number one
He said
طفل بودم دزدکی پیر و علیلم ساختند
هر چه گردون می کند با ما نهانی می کند

1 پسندیده

OMG :tired_face::grinning::sunglasses:

Hi my learning Family :raised_hand:
First I wanna say that I listend to all voices and be honest I really enjoy to listen to your voice…
YOU ARE GREAT
:wave::wave::wave:
@pari
@ala
@mostafa.76
@majedzohreh
I’m sorry that I couldn’t record my voice Last night I recorded it in this morning and again in 6 AM and my brother will upload it…
And other who want to challenge themselves
I hope You enjoy it :pray::+1::muscle::man_teacher:

7 پسندیده