چالش رایتینگ - زمستان

سلام به دوستان گل
حالتون چطوره؟

یه 15 روزی از زمستون گذشته و حالا فصلمون داره سفید و سفید تر میشه.

چالش رایتینگ این هفته رو به زمستون اختصاص میدیم.

چه چیزی از زمستون دارید که برامون تعریف کنید؟

یه انشا کوچیک، دلنوشت یا خاطره یا هر چیزی که به ذهنتون میاد رو برامون بنویسید و اجازه بدید ازش لذت ببریم.

اگه چشماتون رو ببندید، زمستون براتون یادآور چه تصویری میشه؟

عکس از دوست خوبمون: @hossein_mahmoodi

برای اطلاع از چالش های مختلف در کانال تلگرامی عضو بشید

15 پسندیده

hi mr kambiz I love winter :heart_eyes: but its really coldand when I close my eyes I remmber all my
memorabilia with my friend in school i have one
memorabilia oneday in witer come snow and i made one snowball throw to my friend and knocked up to her eyes she didnt undrestand that was my work and her eyes bruise i was really sad but at the noroze holiday i said to her sorry and she beat me

12 پسندیده

inthursday afternoon​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::blush:

6 پسندیده

Hi
Winter is a nice season. But taking exam and tests in this season destroys it’s goodness in mind! However, the coldness، fire in the heater ,thick clothes، warm hat and scarf، the yalda, and long nights، howling winds، hot foods، waiting for norooz and … come to my mind. But about the snow (which is one of the
important features of winter) this thing does not bring any specific memory. You now why? Because our location is such a poor place for snow Unfortunately and in my opinion other people enjoy the snow and we just suffer from it’s side effects. Like having high fever
Anyway in general I can say that winter is better than fall and in this season there are a lot of tings than can make you happy for example wating for spring in your warm home sitting next to the heater with a
bowl full of delicious SOUP

8 پسندیده

Hugging the heater :grin:

3 پسندیده

When I look at the opaque frozen windows, or see a picture in color of white or a painting of an Oldman, finding his way through delicate brute snow, one particular scene comes to mine. Orhan, on the way to the teahouse outside the city, walking through a vigorous blizzard, with wrath, with sorrow, to find his brother, his second Abel. The frozen lake, the murderous flakes, the howling beasts, the silence death, it reminds you of ‘the great cold death of the earth’.

In case you don’t know this scene, it’s from the book “symphony of the dead”.
And its story takes place in my hometown, Ardabil. :slight_smile:

8 پسندیده

The only Persian book that I love.

3 پسندیده

I don’t like winter as much as fall, but when we have long nights, so it makes me crazy, I hate spring, because we have long days. I don’t have any memory of winter, just stay at home and reading my favorite books helps me for realaxing.

10 پسندیده

Winter is very very good .
I like winter because you can see the
snow and snow is cold and white and it is not black and warm .for this reasons i like winter

4 پسندیده

In my point of view winter is the best season of the year. Rainy and snowy weather are so beautiful. Unfortunately I live in Ahvaz and We’ve never seen snow falling from the sky. To be honest we just have 2 seasons in every year in there, spring and summer. Fortunately in current year, in fall, we had experienced many rainy days. It caused Karoon river would be alive again. As u know dusty weather is like a dime a dozen in Khuzestan but I remember many years ago, when I was a child, in winter, walking in a heavily fog to go to school every day. I put my hands into my pocket. I have good memories from those days. Unfortunately all those beautiful days had come to an end.

8 پسندیده

Hi guys.
The first things that I remember from winter is the school closure due to the snow and cold weather in my childhood.:grinning:

Almost all my friends went out and played snow ball but I stayed at home and played video games, because I was crazy about computer games.:video_game::video_game::joystick:

When it was night I became very sad and wished to Closures school again the next day.:disappointed_relieved:

8 پسندیده

Despite some bad memories , Winter has always been my favourite :snowflake: :heart:
coldness of the weather and the heat of the
fireplace makes a pleasant and absolutely
. beautiful paradox
. it’s also a difficult and stressful season for students which unfortunately somehow makes me forget all about the beauty and grace :grin:
Anyways I wish you all have a wonderful winter and make unforgettable moments :heart_eyes:
Enjoy :blush:

9 پسندیده

Thaaaank you :grin::grin::grin:

1 پسندیده

dont mention it :heart::kissing::kissing:

1 پسندیده

Hello dear guy :rose:
winter for me remembered during of childhood . at that time I with my sister and my brother , all together had the color boot.colors like green, blue,yellow and act. we all played on the street and we enjoyed of play the snow. :blush::cloud_with_snow::snowflake:

3 پسندیده

We live in Northwestern Iran we had a good winter time, for example, I remember when I was I child 22 or 25 years ago the winter was always so snowy and heavy. I exactly remember when we had been going to elementary school and you know weather in winter was very cold and there was at least 40-50 cm amount of snow on the ground. Schools were open always and the teachers had been coming. Even the storm would come.
But unfortunately, nowadays we anymore don’t see that snow and being heavy snowy of winter.
To explain snow I like to say in my life or in the life of everyone, Seeing the first snow the first winter this is real happiness and pleasure.But we as an adult when we grow up slowly, we are loosing that happiness gradually, I’m afraid so…

5 پسندیده

سلام دوستان
استاد کامبیز
چالش های رایتینگ متوقف شده؟

2 پسندیده

خیر دوست عزیز چالش رایتینگ هنوز پابرجاست الان منشنتون میکنم

1 پسندیده

Actually I like all seasons and i think that every season has special beautiful but everytime that I close my eyes in winter I see Childhood when I was whit my family and played whit snow and slided on aThayer from up to down a hill

2 پسندیده