چالش وبلاگ Mostafa.76

Thank you so much miss Parvin.
It’s a very kind of you :pray:

2 پسندیده

سلام وقت بخیر چالشتون عالیه من عشق کارتون هستم و تک تکشون رو صدبار دیدم
ممنون از چالش رنگین کمانیتون:clap::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::ok_hand:
انشاالله به هرچی ارزو داریند برسیند و موفقیت از زندگیتون محو نشه:rose::rose::rose:

2 پسندیده

سلام حضور شما
بسیار خوشحالم که از مطالبم خوشتون اومده. شما واقعا به بنده لطف دلرید. ممنون از پیام بسیار پر انرژیتون :pray: :tulip:

2 پسندیده

Hi there
I want to share a very beautiful music which i realy like listening to it. This great music was used in Howl’s moving castle anime wich was a masterpiece by famous director Hayao Miyazaki.
Although i don’t know too much about music, i can feel that this music is so elaborate and pretty and complicated. For instance, in the begining of this music we hear the sad melody, but suddenly it turns into something happy.
So here is this AWESOME music. Enjoy it:

8 پسندیده

Thank you for sharing this great music.

He is a great director. I love his movies, espcially Spirited Away and Howl’s moving castle. I have watched them many times. The Spirites Away’s music is great too especially where they are on the train to Zeniba’s. It is dreamy.

3 پسندیده

OMG :smiley::astonished:
I exactly lik you Animation’s lover
Did you watch this anime?! :point_down:
YOUR NAME

2 پسندیده

Hi my dear friend. It is amazing that we have loving animations in common
About your question I havn’t watched this animation yet. Maybe I will in the future. seems that it’s a great animation. :ok_hand:

2 پسندیده

گزارش هفته ی اول تابستان:

این هفته تمرکزم بر پادکست feel good english بود. چندتایی هم پادکست از ای جی هوگ گوش دادم.

3 پسندیده

سلام آقا مصطفی این پادکست رو کجا من میتونم پیدا کنم؟تو خود نرم افزار هست؟

2 پسندیده

سلام
بله. تو اپلیکیشن هست. قسمت پادکست ها همون اولی. پادکست یادگیری انگلیسی با حس خوب

2 پسندیده

ممنونم .حتما منم گوش میکنم

2 پسندیده

He is really cute.
Nice suit :+1:
He’s become a gentleman already.

2 پسندیده

Such a handsome boy …wish u and him the best

2 پسندیده

Look at him :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: what’s his name

3 پسندیده

Such a beautiful name :clap::heart_eyes:

3 پسندیده

220px-MissingLinkteaserposter%20(1)

Missing Link animation

HI there
I just finished watching a very new animation named missing link.
The plot follows the story of Sir Frost in 1886, the man who is recognized as a monster hunter! but he has no proof to be accepted. But he dosen’t give up and he continues his adventure. Along the way he will encounter a wierd creature and for some reasons he will change his goal and …
This animation despite its failure in box office is very enjoyable and has a lot of sense of humor and it’s very entertaining in my opinion. I realy enjoyed it and I suggest you too to give it a try. I bet you will enjoy it.

4 پسندیده

بازهم چالش شما بسیار عالی :bouquet::rose::bouquet::rose::bouquet::rose:

2 پسندیده

Hey guys
How about a joke today? :sunglasses:
I learned this crazy joke from one of the episodes of feel good english podcast:

If someone speaks two languages you call them bilingual. If they speak more than two languages you call them multi lingual. But what do you call somebody who only speaks one language? Well, you call them American!!

Aren’t you feeling jealous about natives whose language is an international one and they don’t have to spend a lot of time to learn it?
But I think most of them lack this enjoyable experience about learning a new language.
You know I have gained a lot of confidence by learning english. This was the side effect of learning a language wich I am so proud of and I can apply it to other areas in my life.

7 پسندیده

I have heard this but I don’t remember where.

I totally agree with you. Learning a new language for me is like opening a door to new horizons, to a new and completely different world.

5 پسندیده

If i want to be honest " yes I was" :relaxed:
Specialy when I was studing in univercity. I told myself they are so lucy beacuse I had to translate lots of articles and it hold me back

I agree with you now, beacuse it is entered me to a new world with new people
I love this feel :blush:

5 پسندیده