نقد و بررسی انیمه " Your Name " ( نام تو )

Hi guys :v::v:

It’s been long time that I haven’t write review,
BUT
in this time I’m gonna write my opinions about Your Name in english!!

It’s so difficult for me but I try as always
I dont fear mistakes

:muscle::muscle:

:writing_hand:Notice: If you want to watch this amazing anime, there are a little bit spoils in my review :rofl::smiley:

Let get starting!

The story is happening in Japan. It’s a love story and focuses on two teenagers. The main character’s names are Mitsuha and Taki. :boy::heart_eyes::girl:

Mitsuha is a girl and a high school student who lives in the countryside, she had spiritual practices to pray with GOD :palms_up_together::pray:. Taki is a boy who lives in Tokyo and he is also a high school student.

One day, they switched bodies while they were sleeping.
At first, they thought it was just a dream.Day after day, they realized that it was real. Because their friends were telling them strange stories about them that they didn’t know.

Just 1 minute think about it… It’s so strange … You wake up at the morning but in someone else body!! Are you kidding me?!

And they have decided about the rule, which is to keep memos of their lives while they were switching bodies. As they spent time together, something diffrent happend … They wanted to meet each other.

But they could never swich their bodies since that day the comet came. :sob::cry:

Role NO.1: DO NOT ENGAGE IN PERSONAL ISSUE
ROLE NO.2: WRITE A WORK LIST THAT YOU DO DURING DAY

So he was going to meet her just on his memory of when he was switching bodies. And he found her town with great difficulty but it had disappeared because of the collision comet:stars::comet::star:.
In fact, the comet had come to the Earth three years ago on his timeline. He checked many old articles about the comet impact, and he found her name on the death roll of the comet impact.
That was so tragedic for him but…:pensive::slightly_frowning_face::worried:

So he realized that they had been traveled beyond time and space when they were switching bodies…

Come on! stand up. turn on your internet, click on Download Link … watch it, If you want to know what will happen next for two lovers?!

Download link 720p:
http://dl4.f2m.io/film/Your.Name.2016.720p.BluRay.MkvCage.Film2Movie_CO.mkv

Download link 1080p:
http://dl4.f2m.io/film/Your.Name.2016.1080p.BluRay.Film2Movie_CO.mkv

English subtitle ( for those who want to improve their english by watching )
Kimi No Na Wa Your Name English 1801258 Subf2m [subf2m.co].zip (33.4 کیلوبایت)

If you want to listen my ideas , this is audio version

If you want to read my other reviews click on bottom links :point_down::point_down:
نقد و بررسی انیمه ” A Silent Voice ” (نجوای سکوت)
نقد و بررسی انیمه “Flavors of Youth” ( طعم جوانی )
نقد و بررسی انیمه ” The Garden of Words ” ( باغی از کلمات )

I hope you enjoy it.
I appreciate you if you spend your time to read this review
AND
NOTICE:
share your comment if I had
grammer mistakes
your idea
your criticize
anything
I’m ready to accept everything

14 پسندیده

This is trailer of “Your name”
mixed by a song named " It was only Just a Dream"

If you courage to know whole story , watch it, that’s my best suggestion

:eyes::smiley::point_down:

8 پسندیده

Did you watch it?
:thinking::thinking:
This anime is really impressive… Don’t waste your time on some useless iranian series
:hourglass_flowing_sand::hourglass_flowing_sand::hourglass_flowing_sand:

3 پسندیده

6 پسندیده

Hi man.

Finally I read your review about this anime.

I actually download this anime quite a while ago, but I haven’t watched it.

These days, it’s really hard to find time to watch interesting stuffs. By the way I enjoyed the review. I don’t mind if someone spoil some part of the anime for me. for example I read the Attack on titans manga to find out what will happen. because it’s hard to wait one or two years to watch its anime.

Thanks a lot for the encouragement. now I can go and watch the anime because you gave me a reason to enjoy it.

5 پسندیده