چالش وبلاگ Mostafa.76

فرق toward و towards

سلام دوستان
چند وقتیه برام سوال پیش اومده بود که فرق این دو تا کلمه چیه و اساسا آیا تفاوتی دارن؟ چون هر دو رو دیده و شنیده بودم. به خاطر همین سرچی کردم و جواب جالبی اومد که مایلم اینجا به اشتراکش بذارم:

Toward and towards are two acceptable ways of spelling the same preposition.Toward is the preferred spelling in the United States and Canada.Towards is the preferred spelling in the United Kingdom and Australia.

16 پسندیده

سلام

اتفاقا منم چند وقت پیش این رو متوجه شدم البته برخلاف شما دنبالش نبودم
برا afterward هم همین قضیه هست؛ هم معنا بودن .بدون s تو امریکن رایج تره

متشکریم

5 پسندیده

Hi Mostafa, congratulations to you bro and all zabanshenas friends. He is one the most great men of the world history.
Thank you for your topic. You made me happy by this. :heavy_heart_exclamation::clap:

Dhul-Qarnayn

6 پسندیده

Reason, tolerance and humanity

These three words are the keywords of the age of enlightenment, while during the 18th century the philosophers and thinkers in Europe began to question and criticize the conventional beliefs and ideas. I became familiar with this era when I was reading one of the chapters of a very interesting book on zbook named The little history of the world.
During the age of enlightenment people proposed the tolerance of different beliefs and living in piece with one another. They gave reason and humanity a great value. For example they abolished burning so called witches, which at that time was very common among people.They also advocated the separation of church and state.
In my opinion we should study their thoughts and try to apply them in accordance with our own problems. Despite the fact that there are many people who try to reform the ideas and situations, unfortunately this has never been completely done. I hope that one day this will happen.

13 پسندیده

Three useful words in politics:

Aristocracy: the
people in the highest social class, who traditionally have a lot of land, money, and power.
Meritocracy: a social system that gives the greatest power and highest social positions to people with the most ability.
Autocracy: a system of government in which one person or group has unlimited power = dictatorship، tyranny and despotism.

7 پسندیده

Life is beautiful (1997) is one of my favorite movies ever. It is a combination of love and sadness at the same time. Just look at how the father tries to simplify the war for his innocent son into a simple game:

13 پسندیده

سلام
من جملاتشو نمیفهمیدم، ولی در این حد که فهمیدم داره از خودش میگه باحال بود…

4 پسندیده

i’ve seen this movie recently
it was very funny at first , but it became sad gradually
the father was very responsible who didn’t give up and it shows that how hard is to be a parent , it’s not just you but also you’re kids whom you should care about .
of course it was unbelievable in some scenes
for example when all children went to bathroom except his son but in general it’s a lovely movie which won two Oscar prizes

7 پسندیده

خیلی خوبه آرزوی موفقیت دارم واستون

3 پسندیده

ممنونم دوست عزیز. همچنین :rose:

3 پسندیده

همی گویم و گفته‌ام بارها/بود کیش من مهر دلدارها…
بعد از ملاصدرا و تا به امروز، علامه طباطبایی ممتازترین شخصیت فلسفی ما بوده‌اند و آثاری چون “ادراکات اعتباری” منشاء بحث‌های جدی در بین اهل فلسفه است؛ خدا رحمتشون کنه.

13 پسندیده

احسنت…
‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌‌‌ ‌‌‌ ‌

3 پسندیده

سلام دوستان
در این لتس تاک کوتاه در مورد تجربه ی مثبتم درباره در زمان حال بودن یا همون mindfulness صحبت میکنم. ممنون میشم نظر شما رو هم دراینباره بدونم. پایین هم نمونه ای از این نوع مدیتیشن رو گذاشتم:

9 پسندیده

The chosen one

I personally prefer the stories based on gaining abilities instead of inheriting it.
In my opinion Harry Patter is like that, he is a chosen one before even he was born. Please don’t get me wrong, by this I donot intend to disparage Harry Potter stories, but if I were the author I would rather create the Harry’s character as a totally ordinary child like his peers, then I would describe his efforts until he gained his abilities by competition not simply by inheritage. He has been chosen and he has to be seperate from so called Muggle world and brought to Hogwarts to fulfil his inherent abilities.
The famous novel Matilda is alse written in this way somehow.
She is very different and can do odd things.
Like I mentioned above I prefer more real stories in which the main characters are not different from others and they succeed only and only by their own efforts.
Anyway, If you are finding some
misunderstandings from me please tell me, I will embrace your criticism. :pray::pray:

10 پسندیده

I think it is the best way to show the differences between the characters.
It’s all about the choices we make. It’s not just about a boy who does weird things. It’s about the decisions we make through our lives.
It’s about choosing between right and wrong. :point_down:

There are two people with some similar powers and capabilities. These pass to Harry through a curse accidentally.
They both have had a miserable childhood and a difficult life. But one of them decides to be Lord Voldemort and the other decides to be Harry Potter.

The author wants to tell us that we always have power of choosing.

And I don’t think he gains his abilities by inheritage.
He’s just a boy who enters into an unknown world and makes his efforts to do his best.

10 پسندیده

Hi miss Parvin.
Thank you very much for your comment.
It was very useful for me. Actually I hadn’t looked at it from your piont of view.

:ok_hand: :rose:

7 پسندیده

فرق a number of و the number of

تفاوت ظریفی بین این دو وجود داره، a number of به معنای تعدادی از … هست و the number of به معنای تعداد … ، مشخصه که چون تعداد یک چیز مفرده پس بعد از خودش فعل مفرد میگیره و تعدادی از چون اشاره به چند نفر خاص داره بعدش نیاز به فعل جمع داره. به مثال های زیر دقت کنید:

The number of the students in the class is fifteen.
تعداد دانشجویان کلاس پونزده نفر است.

A number of the students were late for class.
تعدادی از دانشجویان برای کلاس تاخیر داشتند.

منبع: زبان عمومی دکتری زیر ذره بین، ص 110 ، نوشته ی الناز یوسف زاده و هادی جهانشاهی

15 پسندیده

با سلام. پست زیر به دلیل همخوان بودن با شرایط کنونی بازنشر می گردد:

10 پسندیده

:+1::+1::+1:
I have the same Idea

5 پسندیده

Goerge Carlin, Why I don’t vote?

14 پسندیده