چالش رایتینگ - چه کسی الگوی شماست و چرا؟

سلام به دوستان عزیز.

موضوع رایتینگ این هفته الگوئه

الگوی شما کیه؟

چرا اون شخص رو به عنوان الگو انتخاب کردید؟

یه الگوی خوب باید چه خصوصیاتی داشته باشه؟

برای حمایت از ما کلیپ هارو در شبکه های اجتماعی به اشتراک بزارید و مارو دنبال کنید.

image تلگرام image اینستاگرام image آپارات image یوتیوب

10 پسندیده

I have couple of idols. But my favorite idol is Elliot Hulse.

The reason I chose this guy to be my idol is because he started from zero and reached to 100 all by himself. Most of his ideas are based on being a man and maning up.

When I listen to this guy I feel inspired and like to do something. In general I love the people who have started from zero and got to a good point in their lives. Thanks to the internet you can see these people and relate to them.

My other idols are: Gary vee, David Goggins, AJ Hoge.

All of them started from zero. I love 'em.

15 پسندیده

I have had different patterns throughout my life, and this depends on my own living conditions.
My first model of life was my third teacher, a serious man that just see your effort and I loved his seriousness.
After him, I always tried to be better than myself and I didn’t have a specific idol.
During my university years, I considered one of my professors as a model, and he is still a model of my life. The reason I chose him was that he was a decisive, disciplined and serious person, who always did something before he said it. In other words, his words are equal to his actions. Simon Sinek is my role model right now. A person who once decided in his life to live اhimself and by cultivating and focusing on his own mind he has become a successful leader at a young age!

14 پسندیده

Hi
If you ask religious people these sort of questions they probably tell you that their idols are Jesus Christ or prophet Mohammed etc.
On the contrary, some people may say they are their own idols and they don’t need any other role models.
I personally want to be realistic in terms of choosing my role models.
For instance I used to consider some great men as my role models. but now I don’t have real idols. yet I like some men and I want to be like them.
On of them his name is Ahmad Pakatchi . I like him because he is a very hardworking man. He specializes in both theology and linguistics. He knows about 20 languages! God I realy love this guy. Hi is very knowledgeable.

I always consider both knowledge and morality
in order to choose the men that I want to be like them.

images

12 پسندیده

Hey pals
I’m just here to write about my idol in
English learning.
So , my idol in English learning is @YoKambiz , Why ?
Oh, it’s obvious, because he is a big cheese in terms of language learning. Actually he is definitely a head of the pack in this field. he has started to going extra miles right now and it seems that he will never get burned out.

15 پسندیده

یعنی خرابمون کردید آقا احسان. تمامی ویدئوهایی که این دو ماه ساختیمو در یک پاراگراف استفاده کردید. دست مریزاد.

شما هم به عنوان یه پدر پرتلاش الگوی عالی ای برای من هستید :rose::rose::rose:

4 پسندیده

I just told the truth. :tulip::blossom::sunflower:

3 پسندیده

Hi everyone
I have a pattern inmy life and she is my best friend (maryam)as you know ,friend effects on you for example their behavior and …
sometimes friend have bad effects on you
I imitate she
how believe my self and how can i have self confiedence
I choose her because she is very wise and mature
she is more than a friends for me
how much I say about she its low
and I think good model have wise work
just this.

8 پسندیده

Hi guys

I had some idol in my life.

Some of them still are my pattern and unfortunately some of ‘em are not now.

In the beginning of life parents are our patterns. My parents are still my idols in kindly and honestly.

In the university times my uncle was my idol in wealth and rich, but with expand of information in the internet my idol in this field completely changed.

In the sport my idol is Ali Daie and Michael Fred Phelps.

In the English learning some of guys in zabanshenas are my patterns, especially Mr.Kambiz.

10 پسندیده

I have many people for Follow. one of them is mr kambiz in zaban shenas application. he learn me to Earn primitive skill in reading and writing and listening English.I thank from you because all of this :pray::blossom:

5 پسندیده

This topic doesn’t need any feedbacks?
I’m free at this moment, so I’ve done it.

a couple of idols

این توالی زمان گذشته و قبل از گذشته حاکم هست، یعنی قبل از رسیدن به موفقیت ۱۰۰ درصد از صفر شروع کرده بود، یعنی گذشته کامل

He had started from zero and then he
reached

دلیل اینکه بعد از then ضمیر دوباره اومده بخاطر اینکه مشکل تقارن بعد and رخ ندهد و دوباره زمان دوم گذشته کامل نشود.

در رایتینگ مجاز به استفااستفاده مخفف ها نیستیم

همه جملات گذشته هستند
saw your effort

models. But now,

real idols, yet I like

رعایت علائم نگارشی

He had started to go extra

این قید مناسب زمانی که استفاده کردید نیست

بدلیل عدم رعایت علائم نگارشی ابهام داره این as you know به جمله قبل ربط داره یا بعد

اگه جمله دوم باشه

is my best friend, Maryam. As you know, friend affects. For example,

I imitate her

how I can be self-confident

She is more than a friend

متوجه جمله نشدم

7 پسندیده

سلام ممنون بابت گفتن اشتباهاتم
منطورم اینه هرچقدر درموردش بگم بازم‌کمه
و فکر میکنم یک الگو خوب باید کارهایش عاقلانه باشه

1 پسندیده

سلام خواهش می کنم، خانم کاش من سن شما بودم اینقدر توانمند در نوشتن بودم.

As much as I say about her, it’s still a little

We use low for things which are not high, or which are close to the ground or to the bottom of something

And I think a good role model must be a wise person

6 پسندیده

شما لطف دارید مرسی :kissing::kissing_smiling_eyes:

2 پسندیده

شما استاد ما هستید :rose::rose:

2 پسندیده

خواهش میکنم شما عزیز هستید :rose:

2 پسندیده

hi guys.
I have been thinking for many days on this topic. when I was 13, I really was looking for a good role model.whereas I was a shy
boy, whenever any who was kind to me
and had good attitude and good treat with others immediately became my idol and I did whatever he told me and I went the same way that he was going but it didn’t work for me and I had become more weak and more dependent.those days passed like that and those kind of people breezed in and breezed out in my life.but
eventually I decided not to have a role model and I should make myself by having strong mind. I started to read books about making myself and my brain.in this way I realized that every one can teach me something and each individual person can be a very good role model.I never will choose one role model because I want to be myself.

7 پسندیده

I believe the best thing in the world is our faults and we should love our fauls and do not escape from them.
I think you should not be sad.
Be happy and embarras your fauls.

http://tabnakbato.ir/fa/news/72588/روش-جالب-ژاپنی-ها-برای-پذیرش-عیب-و-نقص-فیلم

4 پسندیده