چالش WSD- با موضوع تقدیر یا شانس

سلام خدمت همه زبان آموزان عزیز
امیدوارم ایام به کام باشه و از انرژی لبریز باشین :four_leaf_clover::rose::four_leaf_clover:

با توجه به اینکه آقا کامبیز ی مدتی هست که درگیر تولید محتوا هستند و مدیریت این همه چالش رنگارنگ یکم سخت شده، روحیه تیمی ایجاب میکنه که ماهم ی مقدار مشارکت در برگزاری چالش ها داشته باشیم. من از خودم شروع کردم :wink::grin:
درسته چالش رایتینگ زمانش فرداست ولی من فردا یکم مشغله دارم بنابراین امروز این تاپیک رو ایجاد کردم.
خب دوستانی که دست به قلمشون خوبه یا میخوان که خوب بشه بسم الله :grin:
برامون در مورد موضوع “تقدیر یا شانس” بنویسین!
از دوستان عزیزی که توانایی دادن فیدبک دارند ممنون میشم زمانی رو به تصحیح نوشتاری دوستان اختصاص بدن :rose::rose:

میتونید با این موارد شروع کنید:
Is there such a thing as luck? What about fate+

Youre believe about luck or fate+

Why are some people very lucky and some+ others not?
? What is the relationship between luck and fate+

18 پسندیده

دمتون گرم.ایووووووول:clap::clap::clap::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:باهرمشارکتی من موافقم:wink::wink::wink::rose::rose::rose::rose:

2 پسندیده

ماشاالله آقا مصطفی چقد رایتینگتون خوب شده. قشنگ تاثیر کتاب خوندن اینجا خودشو نشون داده. از خوندن متنتون واقعا لذت بردم‌. مشخصه که با دانش زیاد و خیلی روان نوشتید.

character

of fact

lives

کلماتی که آخرشون f باشه وقتی جمع می‌بندیم، f تبدیل میشه به v و بهش es میدیم.

9 پسندیده

بسیار ممنونم استاد بابت فیدبک. لطف نمودید :pray: :rose:

ممنونم. شما لطف دارید. خیلی خوشحال و هیجان زده شدم که از متنم خوشتون اومده. کلی انرژی گرفتم. :rose:

5 پسندیده

سلام آقا مصطفی
واقعا عالی بودین :clap::clap::clap: :v::v:
این جملتون کاملا درسته و ایرادی درش نیست
فقط خواستم به دوستان بگم که اگه قصد نوشتار آکادمیکی دارند بهتره از discuss به جای talk استفاده بشه

6 پسندیده

Hello my dear friends

I don’t believe in such things like destiny/fate and luck, souls, the devil and so on.

Believing in these things just make our thinking power weak and make us less responsible for our decisions in our life.

I advise you just be relaxed and enjoy your life. That’s it all, there is nothing invisible that can affect on your life and make you lose.

Everyone has some good events in her/his life, we call them luck, luck is nothing and doesn’t exist. It’s a name for the good events, not more.

I think it’s because of two reasons. First, the good events doesn’t occur for all of us.
But the second reason that is more important, is that most of us don’t know how to behave in the different circumstances better and intellegently.

Since I don’t believe in fate, I can’t imagine a relationship between them.

Have a good day. Good luck. :hibiscus:

11 پسندیده

hi everyone :wave:
in my own opinion ,there is no such thing as luck .
it is all about our beliefs and thoughts . it does not matter who you are , where you are living and so on , what matters is what you believe because you become what you think . some people believe they are lucky and some don`t , the second group constantly complain about their life and everything which they have created themselves and also they always wait for bad events to happen and they will achieve what they have waited for , and they name it bad luck .
and also we create our fate ourselves with our decisions and actions .

13 پسندیده

I agree with you.
You said what I was about to say.

این دو تا make باید به صورت makes بیاد. چون فعل گزاره‌ی Believing in these things هست که خودش مفرد محسوب میشه.

Our lives

اگه بخواید اینطوری بگید باید گزاره‌ی be relaxed and enjoy داخل کوتیشن بیاد در غیراینصورت باید بگید to be relaxed.

نظراتتون هم خیلی جالب بود. پسندیدم :+1:
و به شخصه قبولشون دارم

6 پسندیده

مریم خانم دست به قلم خوبی دارید. می‌تونید تجربیاتتون رو از چگونگی دستیابی به این نوشتار خوب با اعضا درمیون بذارید.

باید بگید believe in. البته believe هم درسته ولی من این برداشتو داشتم که منظورتون اینه به چه چیزی باور دارید که در اینصورت باید با in بیاد.

their lives

7 پسندیده

Personally, I can’t deny luck.

One funny story I like to mention here is about five or six years ago. I got into a discussion with a friend. We were laughing and saying " really someone please tell us, Why are we born in Iran? we have hundreds of thousands of countries. Why here? Okay, Iran is fine but why now?"

We were laughing and making jokes about how unlucky we were. But then my friend told me: “but let’s imagine the worst-case scenario. We could have been born as Somalian too.” So to be honest he was right.

Luck or fate is not something you can always refer to as a reference or an excuse. Things happen, either you choose to accept it and become stronger or deny it and whine like a little baby.

I’m a fan of Messi but I heard a quote from Ronaldo. Someone asked him this question and he said: “Even in order to become lucky you need to work very hard.”

I really like this quote because there is good meaning in it. Let’s say you’ll get a very awesome opportunity but you are not ready for that (as a matter of fact you haven’t worked hard enough for that). What happens?

You will lose it or don’t know how to make the use of it.

For instance, winning a lottery. If someone wins it and doesn’t know how to use the money, one day the money will be gone and he will suffer badly.

So Yes luck or fate is there and I believe in them but if they show up I’d better be ready to take it.

10 پسندیده

فره سپاس

نکته‌ی خوبی بود، دست تان درد نکند.

I feel lucky to hear that. Thank you very much.

4 پسندیده

شما لطف دارین .
راستش من واسه تقویت رایتینگ کاری انجام ندادم فقط گسترده خوانی و لیسنینگ زیاد داشتم

خیلی ممنون بابت تصحیح متن :rose::rose:

5 پسندیده

یه سوال:
WSD مخفف چیه :thinking:

3 پسندیده

Write Something Down

6 پسندیده

اینجاست که اهمیت شنیدن خودش رو نشون میده. خیلی هم عالی. نوشتار روان و خیلی خوبی دارید

9 پسندیده

Hi dear friend
When I was 20 yup I believe there is chance, luck or fate. Maybe you laugh at me but all thetime why I live here , why I don’t live the other countries at least Tehran. I know I was wrong.
I liked english but I graduated in Arabic just I can try learn english as can as I want

7 پسندیده

Hey pals,

What a fascinating and challenging debate. Thx to our dear friend @fdoosti

In my opinion, this is a very important issue where there is a lot to be discussed about. So I wish if I can do my best to clarify my opinion briefly.

In summary, I strongly believe in fate and luck. But not that kind of fate or luck, most people think.

In order to figure out the exact meaning of these two words, we have to find out the concepts that are hiding behind them.

In my opinion, there are two definitions of these words, one is wrong and the other is correct.

Unfortunately, it is the wrong definition that has become more common among people and when people are talking about luck or fate, that is the one that comes to mind.

Wrong idea:

It’s an event that occurs without any kind of reason. An event that is completely beyond and out of our control, will and authority. It is far from any reasonable or rational criteria. It gives blessing and happiness to some people and gives the others poverty and misery.

Correct idea:

An event that apparently occurs without any cause, but in the circle of divine will. It is done due to cause and effect, though not apparently understood by us humans.

Here is some explanations for secret of being correctness of one and incorrectness of the other:

The system of existence and creation is the cause and effect system. It means that nothing will happen without any rational reason, whether hidden or obvious.

The human being comes to seek out the causes of the incidents, if he finds a cause, accepts and calms down; but if he does not, he will attribute to luck and fortune.

While the people who believes in god, see the universe in the hands of his Creation, which is the reason of all causes. Therefore, in their daily talks they constantly say “en-Sha-allah” for what they want to do.

10 پسندیده