موضوع: خاطرات دوران دانشجویی یا دوران مدرسه

سلام سلام
خدمت همه زبانشناسی های عزیز :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:
با یک چالش نوشتاری دیگه در خدمتتون هستیم با عنوان خاطرات دوران دانشجویی

دعوت میکنم از همه علاقه مندان به این چالش که با مشارکت فعال خودشون ما رو در امر خدمت رسانی یاری کنن :rose::rose::rose:

(در ضمن عکس هم مربوط به دانشگاه علوم کشاورزی و منابع طبیعی گرگان هست، دانشگاه خودم که خاطرات خوبی رو برای من رقم زد)
در آخر هم از همه دوستان بابت تاخیر یکروزه در زدن این تاپیک عذرخواهم

برای حمایت از ما کلیپ هارو در شبکه های اجتماعی به اشتراک بزارید و مارو دنبال کنید.

image تلگرام image اینستاگرام image آپارات image یوتیوب

11 پسندیده

hi dear hannane this is very gr8 title but i didnt go to university yet​:cry::cry:
what am i doing?:pensive:

3 پسندیده

No problem. You can write about your school.

3 پسندیده

Hi dear friend
No Problem, I agree with @mostafa.76
You can write about school memories
Thank you @mostafa.76 :rose::rose::rose:

3 پسندیده

Hi everybody.
Actually I’m now graduated from university, but i have taken a test for the next level and i’m wating to see what will happen.
You know when i got in university for the first time i had expected that this is the exact right place for gaining useful knowledge. But after a while i realized that i was totally wrong and there is no difference between schools and colleges exept that universities are more solemn. You know most of the teachers themeselves don’t study before classes and yet they expect a lot from you and you have to give them what they want.
Apart from my cool friends, i don’t have any specific memories from college and i prefer not to remember them.
If i could go back in time maybe i wouldn"t go to college at all quite frankly. But like the most of you i had to because as you know in our country you cannot get a decent job unless you have a master degree at least. But even you get a master degree the chance of getting a job is not that high. I know that this is some kind of radical opinion to some of you. Yes i agree that the excuses are endless but you see my piont that we are stuck in some ridiculous paradox now, aren’t we?
I’m starting self - educatoin by myself and I’m sure that this will definitely help me in the future.
Thanks for this challenge.

9 پسندیده