My weblog (Note #/My Occasional Diary) - writing

Motivation Video/Audio…Let’s begin :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

Hi My Great Peer Group in English Learning (in Iran, of course)

All of us are sometimes tired and sick of /?/

And we need to hear, see things that motivate us.

So, here is for all of us; to share English motivated video/audio

Of course, Not like this: :thinking:

Motivation For Studying English From Aj Hoge
P.S: I will upload it within the next four days :blush: :exclamation:

Like this: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Let’s motivate each other

Please try to write just in English

20 پسندیده

i enjoyed watching this video thank u for sharing.
but this man’s voice who i know him but can’t remember his name is a little bit annoying in spite of his words that gives motivation i agree with him and believe that if sb concentrates on just what they don’t have would get exhausted in their lives and lose even what they have

7 پسندیده

My weblog (Note #2/My Occasional Diary) - The end
(1.23.2020)

The previous month was one of the worst ones for me.
I think in this situation English says: “When it rains, it pours”

Today, the atmosphere here is still turbulent, but I want to start stronger to be more active than before from now.

Either I will find a way for excitement, or I will make one.

That’s all for this time.
Bye for now! See you next time.

11 پسندیده

it never rains but it pours

UK saying (US when it rains, it pours)

said when one bad thing happens, followed by a lot of other bad things that make a bad situation worse
Source

In Farsi it means:

وقتی همه بدبیاریها یکباره اتفاق می افتد
مصداق شعر : سه پلشت آید و زن زاید و مهمان برسد
منبع

7 پسندیده

برا من باز نمیشه :neutral_face::neutral_face::neutral_face:

5 پسندیده

This site is a Persian site, without any restrictions. Please try again!
I checked it by Waterfox and Chrome. There isn’t any problem at all.

4 پسندیده

I tried again but it didn’t open, but thanks
:pray::pray::pray::rose::rose::rose:

3 پسندیده

سلام. تا باشه از این روزهای خوب :hibiscus:

فک کنم دیگه نوشتارتون به حدی رسیده که بتونید نمره‌ی خوبی از رایتینگ تافل بگیرید.

وویس هم که نمی‌فرستید ببینیم تا کجا پیش رفتید. :no_mouth:

تصور خودم اینه که پیشرفت چشمگیری داشتید. چون در کنار منابع اصلی، گسترده‌خوانی هم می‌کنید.

9 پسندیده

Hi miss @tatym
What a beautiful place :heart_eyes: good for you
And congratulation for your webloge i see your weblog now
I wish you are happy with your family
And im waiting for your another post

6 پسندیده

Hi dear Fatemeh.
Exactly. Actually in spring, it’s more beautiful,.

You’re welcome. Glad to see you here. :bouquet:

I’m going to be more active about that.

Have a Good One

6 پسندیده

Hi everybody!

What if :thinking:

:bomb:I’m trying to clarify my goal gradually.
:bomb:I want to start studying the TOEFL exams (TPO); the first five exams.
:volcano: I 've started practicing ten-finger typing since last week. Besides that, reading some experiences about this exam, studying some parts of the Magoosh package (Zoom app.).

And now, it’s time to start and consider the real exam.
:volcano:It demands a lot of hard work.
:dizzy:But don’t worry! As always, you can if you want.
:volcano:Is it worth it?
:dizzy:Definitely! Believe me! No pain, no gain!

:volcano:I hope I can share my experiences with you on this.
:dizzy:And thanks for having me!

:volcano: :point_right:t3: :yawning_face: :writing_hand:t3: :man_teacher:t3: :100: :point_right:t3: :innocent: :blush: :airplane: :sailboat: :ferry: :rainbow:

12 پسندیده

Hi

After creating this challenge

Today was the second day of my effort to stay on track.
Writing will be more challenging when I try not to see the keyboard.

Yesterday was one of the hardest days for me, especially around 11 am.
Unfortunately, I stayed up till 2:30, :cry:, while I had this challenge…need to waking up at 5.
Bye for now.

8 پسندیده

Hi everybody.
Usually, our home is crowded on weekends. And that program completely changes the sleep and eating time, actually all things, unfortunately!
Can I consider this as taking the rough with the smooth if I want to be optimistic?
Unfortunately, we have had more holiday nowadays. I need to focus on my own and try to do my best in spite of circumstances. Pray for me to do my best own; having more patience and less distraction. :apple:

8 پسندیده

If it has been for awhile u can use how weak I have been

You’ve shown that you can stick to your words. Keep it and DO NOT BREAK IT :clap::clap:

5 پسندیده

Hi dear @fdoosti

Why?
I thought “How weak have been I” is correct but about the concept, is incorrect!"

My bad.

Unfortunately, I’ve shown a lot but
It’s more important most of life act like this…not some

Try to be my best, unlike before

Sure! Thanks for all your word.

All the best.

5 پسندیده

It would be true too. I think intonation works here

Just look at this as a first step and push yourself to doing more :clap:

4 پسندیده

A King With His Four Wives (Mini-story)

A King And His Four Wives - Friendship Stories
Once upon a time…there was a rich King who had four wives. He loved the 4th wife the most and adorned her with rich robes and treated her to the finest of delicacies. He gave her nothing but the best. He loved the 3rd wife very much and was always showing her off to neighboring kingdoms. However, he …

:weight_lifting_man:t3: :moneybag: :busts_in_silhouette: :dizzy:

6 پسندیده

چشم ها را باید شست…جور دیگر باید دید

Look things differently

(صرفاًجهت یادآوری- خودم مشروط)

خدایا، فقط به امید تو :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 پسندیده

سلام گندم جون بله کاملا درست هست امیدوارم حالت خوب باشه
جور دیگر باید دید :eye::eyes: زیرا جهان جور دیگر است :earth_asia:
واقعا هم همینطور هست در رابطه با رفتار دیگران رفتار دیگران نتیجه رفتار ماست از هر دست بدیم از همون دست پس میگیریم
:clap::clap::clap::rosette::four_leaf_clover::bouquet::sunflower:

5 پسندیده

در کتاب فیه ما فیه مولانا داستان بسیار تأمل‌برانگیزی به صورت شعر درباره جوان عاشقی است که به عشق دیدن معشوقه‌اش هر شب از این طرف دریا به آن طرف دریا می‌رفته و سحرگاهان باز می‌گشته و تلاطم‌ها و امواج خروشان دریا او را از این کار منع نمی‌کرد.

دوستان و آشنایان همیشه او را مورد ملامت قرار می‌دادند و او را به خاطر این کار سرزنش می‌کردند اما آن جوان عاشق هرگز گوش به حرف آن‌ها نمی‌داد و دیدار معشوق آنقدر برای او انگیزه بوجود می‌آورد که تمام سختی‌ها و ناملایمات را بجان می‌خرید.

شبی از شب‌ها جوان عاشق مثل تمامی شب‌ها از دریا گذشت و به معشوق رسید. همین که معشوقه خود را دید با کمال تعجب پرسید: «چرا این چنین خالی در چهره خود داری!»
معشوقه او گفت: «این خال از روز اول در چهره من بوده و من در عجبم که تو چگونه متوجه نشده‌ای.»
جوان عاشق گفت: «خیر، من هرگز متوجه نشده بودم و گویی هرگز آن را ندیده بودم.»

لحظه‌ای دیگر جوان عاشق باز هم با تعجب پرسید: «چه شده که در گوشه صورت تو جای خراش و جراحت است؟»
معشوقه او گفت: «این جراحت از روز اول آشنایی من با تو در چهره‌ام وجود داشته و مربوط به دوران کودکی است و من در تعجبم که تو چطور متوجه نشدی!»
جوان عاشق می‌گوید: «خیر، من هرگز متوجه نشده بودم و گویی هرگز آن جراحت را ندیده بودم.»

لحظه‌ای بعد آن جوان عاشق باز پرسید: «چه بر سر دندان پیشین تو آمده؟ گویی شکسته است!»
معشوقه جواب می‌دهد: «شکستگی دندان پیشین من در اتفاقی در دوران کودکی‌ام رخ داده و از روز اول آشنایی ما بوده و من نمی‌دانم چرا متوجه نشده بودی!»
جوان عاشق باز هم همان پاسخ را می‌دهد.

آن جوان ایرادات دیگری از چهره معشوقه‌اش می‌بیند و بازگو می‌کند و معشوقه نیز همان جواب‌ها را می‌گوید.
به هر حال هر دو آنها شب را با هم به سحر می‌رسانند و مثل تمام سحرهای پیشیین آن جوان عاشق از معشوقه خداحافظی می‌کند تا از مسیر دریا باز گردد.

معشوقه‌اش می‌گوید: «این بار باز نگرد، دریا بسیار پر تلاطم و طوفانی است!»
جوان عاشق با لبخندی می‌گوید: «دریا از این خروشان‌تر بوده و من آمده‌ام، این تلاطم‌ها نمی‌تواند مانع من شود.»
:cherry_blossom:معشوقه‌اش می‌گوید: «آن زمان که دریا طوفانی بود و می‌آمدی، عاشق بودی و این عشق نمی‌گذاشت هیچ اتفاقی برای تو بیافتد. اما دیشب بخاطر هوس آمدی، به همین خاطر تمام بدی‌ها و ایرادات من را دیدی. از تو درخواست می‌کنم برنگردی زیرا در دریا غرق می‌شوی.»

جوان عاشق قبول نمی‌کند و باز می‌گردد و در دریا غرق می‌شود.

مولانا پس از این داستان در چندین صفحه به تفسیر می‌پردازد.
می‌گوید تمام زندگی شما مانند این داستان است. زندگی شما را نوع نگاه شما به پیرامونتان شکل می‌دهد. اگر نگاهتان‌، مانند نگاه یک عاشق باشد، همه چیز را عاشقانه می‌بینید. اگر نگاهتان منفی باشد همه چیز را منفی می‌بینید. دیگر آدم‌های خوب و مثبت را در زندگی پیدا نخواهید کرد و نخواهید دید. دیگر اتفاقات خوب و مثبت در زندگی شما رخ نخواهد داد و نگاه منفی‌تان اجازه نخواهد داد چیزهای خوب را متوجه شوید. اگر نگاه عاشقانه از ذهنتان دور شود تمام بدی‌ها را خواهید دید و خوبی‌ها را متوجه نخواهید شد. نگاهتان اگر عاشقانه باشد بدی‌ها را می‌توانید به خوبی تبدیل کنید…

“مولانا”

عشق را بی‌معرفت معنا مکن
زر نداری مشت خود را وا مکن

گر نداری دانش ترکیب رنگ
بین گل‌ها زشت یا زیبا مکن

خوب دیدن شرط انسان بودن است
عیب را در این و آن پیدا مکن

دل شود روشن زشمع اعتراف
با کس ار بد کرده‌ای حاشا مکن

ای که از لرزیدن دل آگهی
هیچ کس را هیچ جا رسوا مکن

زر بدست طفل دادن ابلهیست