موضوع: ابراز علاقه در فضای مجازی

fu4566
سلام دوستان
امیدوارم که حالتون خوب باشه
تو چالش نوشتاری این هفته یک موضوعی رو در نظر گرفتم که شاید مشکل خیلی از جوونای امروزی باشه، لطفا تو چند خط بگید که آیا با ابراز علاقه و خواستگاری کردن در فضای مجازی موافقید یا خیر؟ با دلیل بی زحمت :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

نظرات شما را به صورت انگلیسی پذیرا هستیم :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:، ناسلامتی قصد داریم رایتینگتون قوی شه هاا :joy::joy::joy:

برای حمایت از ما کلیپ هارو در شبکه های اجتماعی به اشتراک بزارید و مارو دنبال کنید.

image تلگرام image اینستاگرام image آپارات image یوتیوب

12 پسندیده

Hello dear hana
when sombody love each other
and their love is real
we can get married and her boy friend woo his girl friend in media
and after that in her home

7 پسندیده

I do not completely disagree with this issue. It depends on people and what they want and expect.

Generally people do not have a good attitude toward this issue. It is because when two people meet each other on social media, they do not see each other and try to lie about themselves.
In modern world with all these changes, it is an inevitable matter. If people can have honesty it can be a useful way to know each other and maybe get married. It is not bad by its own. It can be either a great or a terrible experience for both.
So, honesty plays a great role in dealing with this issue.

12 پسندیده

I told u about someone that married eachother through social media …and they have a good life .it depends on the person. But in big cities in another country this is commen to find boy or girl fiend because thay have no time to search for their partner. In korea for example mny ppl know each other from social media and get married .i think this is bad in iran .

10 پسندیده

I think there is nothing wrong with this. They could meet afterwards .

9 پسندیده

yes i agree with you love in social media it will be good sometime but i dont have any experience :joy:

8 پسندیده

عزیزان، نوشتار باید رسمی باشه. اگه تاپیک‌های چند ماه قبل رایتینگ رو ببینید من این موارد رو با جزئیات گفتم.

get married

اینم اضافیه

other countries

it is common

boyfriend and girlfriend

through

9 پسندیده

Thanks alot … i remember them and use them correctly

6 پسندیده

Hello everybody. This maybe different for everybody but for most of the people are the same. İ think they can not know each other in social media because people can act more different than who the really are. And they can conceal some behaviors to show themselves what you want. And the most important thing that it has happend to me before, when you like somone in social media you don’t really like them you just like
someone who you have made in your mind and you think that person is one who is in your mind. So İ think we can not love someone in social media correctly. İt’s just an idea :slightly_smiling_face:

7 پسندیده

پروین جون مگه اینکه شما منه تازه وارد درک کنین من دوساعته رو نوشتار زوم میکنم تا حدس بزنم چی نوشته شده 🤦 ماشاالله دوستای خوبم حرفه ای هم مینویسن

5 پسندیده

To be honest, I don’t quite agree with these kinds of relationships. Not because they’re wrong or not serious. But I think if someone wants to have an online date. It takes some credentials, such as, an authentic profile picture which is officially approved by a legit organization or something like this. Then, video chats are mandatory, because I’ve seen many people who fell in love with a fake person. And it’s ridiculous.

Another issue that I’m not agreeing with is safety. I’ve heard some people were using the internet for dealing drugs or other illegal activities.

So, I would say, meeting someone on the internet and falling in love is not logical enough.

16 پسندیده

I totally agree with you

5 پسندیده

In my opinion it’s very hard for me to trust cyberspace …
Soo I guess it is not a good way for getting Married…
If people can find their dream love on social media i guess it can be good to get married with him or her.
But I can’t trust cyberspace.

4 پسندیده

اینجا باید فعل to be بیارید یا اینکه maybe رو جدا “may be” بنویسید.

is the same

cannot

اول جمله با حرف بزرگ شروع میشه. البته I هرکجای جمله باشه با حرف بزرگ نوشته میشه

عالی براوو :clap:

as what you want

Good vocabulary usage

Great sentences :+1:

4 پسندیده

Absolutely :joy::crazy_face:

4 پسندیده

Hey dear friend. To me, this way of meeting people especially finding your long life partner is not logical for everyone. It depends on many points. The most important thing in marriage and dating especially in this type of meeting is recognition. Think how much do you get to know your virtual love without meeting each other in real life? And how much can you get to know him/her in comparison with a relationship in your real life? Can you trust on your wisdom well? Trust me, This represents a risk inherent in this kind of relationship. In the case of online relationships, you get to know a lot about each other, but you may still idealize the rest, including the aspects of them that might make the difference when you meet between fireworks and heartbreak.

6 پسندیده

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0-1HBHB8Pz/

پست رفت برای اینستاگرام. :grin:

10 پسندیده

براوو به این نوشتار :clap:
حرفه‌ای‌های زبانشناس کم کم دارن خودشون رو نشون میدن

Think how much you get

life.

4 پسندیده

thank you. you make me blush

4 پسندیده

Thanks a lot dear Pari I will correct that mistakes :hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus:

4 پسندیده