اثرات سفر بر روی روحیه و شخصیت شما

سلام دوستان عزیز
5 شنبه ای دیگر رو با چالش نوشتاری جدید در خدمتتون هستیم.
در چالش امروز ازتون میخوام به چند سوال زیر پاسخ بدهید:

1- What kind of vehicle do you like to travel with?
2- What are the characteristics of a good fellow traveler?
3- Which areas do you prefer to travel?
4- How traveling the world affects life and personality?

دوستان عزیز! لطفا پاسخ های خودتون رو به انگلیسی بنویسید چون هدف این چالش تقویت رایتینگ است :rose::rose::rose:

برای حمایت از ما کلیپ هارو در شبکه های اجتماعی به اشتراک بزارید و مارو دنبال کنید.

image تلگرام image اینستاگرام image آپارات image یوتیوب

9 پسندیده

Hello @afarkhani and thanks again for choosing a new subject for improving our writing level!

Practice makes perfect.
cyc cyc2

I prefer to answer your question in order:

I wish to experience the bike ride even once.

I had previously been involved with cycling and mountain in Isfahan. Over 80% of them were good companion for all. Kind, supportive, somewhat reliable, and capable people.

Just nature … Mountains, plains, beaches, pristine forests and deserts

Good feeling, good experience, good friends … Seeing the world and its beauties from another perspective.

Hopefully :innocent:, I can review my answers and convert it to a unit text, without such questions and answers

6 پسندیده

Hi there

1. I like to travel with train mostly. Because me and my companians can spend a long time together and enjoy the traveling more.
  2. I want them to forget anything else about their daily life and just enjoy, also being good natured is important for me.
  3. The places in which I would feel free from industrialized society, like jungles and beaches and old places.
  4. Surely it brings variety to our lives and affects our moods in so many respects and also it can teach us a lot of things about the past and people and also the beauty of god’s creation.
5 پسندیده

Hi and thanks for sharing your opinion.

Just now I realize that respect and aspect have similar meaning.
I thought you were wrong in spelling. :star_struck::see_no_evil:
:cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

As for travel, I think you should use By instead of with.
:cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

About this sentence:
me and my companions

I had heard, it is better to say my companions and me instead of me and my
companions

(Of course I’m not sure about this)

And also correct spelling of the word companions

Good luck!

3 پسندیده

Hello my friend.
Thank you so much for correction and your feedback. I appriciate it and I will try to correct them. Thanks a lot :pray:

3 پسندیده

You’re welcome.
What do you think about this:

Because I myself was in doubt.

3 پسندیده

I’m not sure. Because I have not studied grammer by books. But I think your sentence is more correct somehow. I don’t know why but it is something that I just feel more natural as if I have heard it or read it somewhere.

3 پسندیده

سلام مجدد
الآن سرچ کردم این متنتون درسته فقط به جای me از I استفاده کنید. جمله ی بنده هم طبق سایت اشتباه نبود ولی گفته بود طبق ادب بهتره دیگران رو قبل از خود به کار ببریم:

4 پسندیده

سلام. ممنونم
منم برا همین I شک کردم…داشتم سرچ می کردم که پاسخ شما رو دیدم…متشکرم

بله…درسته…چون نقش فاعلی داره
لینک جالبی بود

there is a convention of good manners that one should put the other person or people before oneself in a sentence.

متشکرم

3 پسندیده

خواهش میکنم.
از شما هم ممنون که باعث شدید به این نکته ی مهم توجه کنیم :pray:

2 پسندیده

1_ I like to travel with plane :airplane: but unfortunately I don’t have enough money :moneybag::dollar:to buy ticket so I have to choose free way "traveling with my legs 🚶‍♂🚶‍♂
2_ I prefer people who are passionate, patient, and lover of advanture.
3_ I wanna travel to great wall in China, Paris, and other historical places around the world.
I really like to go to Las Vegas… I’m kidding :grinning::sunglasses::rofl:
4_ in my opinion it depends on places that you want to go. If you go to holy places you will give source of calm and peace. If you go to mountains and forest you will give so much positive energy.
On the other hand if you go to Las Vegas you will give so much love, money and… :heart_eyes::sweat_smile::boom::bomb:

5 پسندیده