موضوع: تکمیل داستان توسط شما

سلام دوستان زبانشناسی گل
چالش نوشتاری امروز رو اختصاص دادم به دهمین کتاب از قسمت کتاب های خیلی ساده که افراد با سطوح مبتدی و متوسط بتونن شرکت کنن

ازتون میخوام برید فصل چهارم سال اشتراک گذاری رو بخونید تا جایی که تعیین کردم و بعد ادامه داستان رو خودتون بسازین، یعنی خودتون رو جای همون پسری بزارید که با گوزن ها همراه شده، اگه جای اون بودین در این شرایط چیکار میکردین؟؟؟؟

خلاصه

Brother, Baby and I often jump together, moving in sudden, high jumps across the ground. I’m beginning to understand why deer jump so much. A jump catches the eye of a wolf. When a wolf runs after a deer, another deer will jump and the wolf will turn to look at it. Then a third deer will jump. The wolf turns again. Each jump takes the deer away from the wolf and the wolf can’t decide which deer to follow. It’s clever.

Yesterday something bad happened. Baby did a good, high jump but when she came down, she gave a little scream.

She tried to walk and screamed again, a little, high scream. Mother ran to her and Father stood not far away and watched.

I couldn’t see what was wrong at first; Mother didn’t want anyone to come near. In the end I lay down next to Baby and saw what it was - a stick from a tree was deep inside Baby’s leg and Mother’s teeth couldn’t pull it out. Mother didn’t let me touch it.

Baby could only walk on three legs and she got tired very quickly. Father tried to move on again, away from the wolf, but Mother wanted to stay with Baby. Father pushed Mother and she followed him… but then went back to Baby. Father went back and pushed Mother again.

In the end Father took Baby to a dark place where she could hide under leaves. It was near a river and the ground was wet. That would hide Baby’s smell from the wolf.”

Then Father pushed us all away. But when we left, we could hear Baby calling after us. She didn’t understand. Her calls said, ‘I’m here! I’m here!’

Father didn’t let Mother go back. We walked on. The howl of a wolf came through the trees from far away. I thought of a wolf finding Baby.

وقتشه ادامه داستان رو از زبان تو بشنویم دوستم :wink::wink::wink: پس منتظر چی هستی؟! الان وقتشه، شروع کن :muscle::muscle:

برای حمایت از ما کلیپ هارو در شبکه های اجتماعی به اشتراک بزارید و مارو دنبال کنید.

image تلگرام image اینستاگرام image آپارات image یوتیوب

17 پسندیده

سلام و خدا قوت…بازم به force برا نوشتن :wink: :pray: :pray: :pray: ای ول :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face::pray:

دم تون گرم

نیاز به خوندن فصلای قبلش نیست پس :blush: هوررا
اون خلاصه ای که گذاشتید مربوط به سه فصل اوله پس

حتما…منتظر بمونید…جایی نرید ها …زودی برمی گردیم (فردا روزی :star_struck:)

پ.ن
امیدوارم هنوز گوشه خلاقیتی مونده باشه تو این :brain: برا تکمیل داستان

4 پسندیده

من فردا میفرستم، برم بنویسم اش، راستی جایزه داره یا نه بچه‌ها؟ :thinking::joy:

6 پسندیده

No
This challenge helps you improve writing. It’s not good?? :grin::grin::grin:
@farokhvand

6 پسندیده

Hi dear hana i will send u
tnxs for your zaie kardane miss farokh :clap::joy::joy:

6 پسندیده

yeah it’s benefitial but the prize is more motivating, isn’t it? :joy:

3 پسندیده

No it isnt just bequiet and come to your room think about your works today
you are pastoriseh and hamzhonizeh girl i know but you arent good :laughing::joy::laughing::joy:

3 پسندیده

با سلام. الوعده وفا :partying_face:

I had to keep going, but again, I heard a loud voice. The fawn was calling me.
I imagined her. She was scared of being alone. I looked back and then stared to father. I made my decision and went back to the place where the fawn was.
I was so happy because the baby was still alive and sleeping. Suddenly I heard a sound; the howl of a wolf?
I turned my head and saw mother and father. They were worried, but they had no choice. They had to go their way; escape from wolves!
It was a tough decision for me, too. I couldn’t leave the baby alone. Suddenly a wolf howling sound was heard. Mother and father ran away and I stayed alone with the baby.
It is forbidden for anyone under the age of 20 to read the rest of the story! Because of avoiding curiosity, I will have to leave the story unfinished. Have fun!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 پسندیده