گفتگوهای انگلیسی 📝 بچه های زبانشناس با هم

Mabe lesson’s text are bla. Bla

2 پسندیده

Today’s question

What do you try to do, when you are anxious?

5 پسندیده

Its depend on the situation. Maybe I am so anxious because of the fact that happened to me and left a bad taste in my mouth from the past. In that case I going to see the most important reason for this anxiety. Then I going to see what can I do to get calm down.
Imagine during the most angry feelings that you are experiencing, going on the most important employee’s advertisement…wow…boom.
You got it.
For passing through my bad feelings. 1.i going to listening to my own favourite song like ,nothing else matters. 2.i will going to running , for exercise. 3. Meditation.
4…etc
But what if I get anger infront my employer?.
Then I will breathe in several times and deep. Again I will condense my body’s muscles for about two .
minutes, until I get chill out
I will try to do not talk , because maybe my anger come out of my mouth and causes insulting.
The most important way! I won’t going to presentation.
Simply I postpone the meeting
Thank you miss hedayati .
Thank you zaban shenas.

3 پسندیده

Miss. Velayati

3 پسندیده

Sorry for the mistake miss velayati

3 پسندیده

There was a lot of times I was strongly anxious. But I haven’t known its reasons exactly.

When I’m anxious or even when I’m seriously anxious, at the first of all, I listen to English music. I’m really into English music. Sometimes, I try to get along with the singer :joy::microphone: and I’m completely crazy about this one! :grin:

Now I’m writing this text for you, I’m listening to English music at the same time :joy::v:and now it’s about 3 a. m. But I’m not anxious, at all.

I’m utterly addicted to English music and it’s really cool. :notes::musical_note::headphones: English music i.e. good vibes. :blue_heart::blue_heart:

Most all the times, for preventing my anxiety, I use sky blue and turquoise colors. These colors make me calm down before I get worse.

In critical cituations, I mostly try to breathe deeply and close my eyes and think about the beautiful things that have been in this world and in my life. But in these times, I always try not to speak to someone as much as I can! :joy:

6 پسندیده

I use the sky’s blueness and turquoise colors
Sorry miss velayati I thought it might seems like much better.

3 پسندیده

I always try to don’t speak to anyone as much as I can
I always trying to not speaking to anyone as much as I can!

3 پسندیده

Very nice essay, I really enjoyed it. I learn more about the ability of the calming. :innocent::blush::relaxed::upside_down_face::smile::smiley::grinning::grin:

4 پسندیده

About this my sentence, I’m sure. I check it grammatically.

This is wrong. I check it just a few minutes ago.

Unfortunately, your writing is full of mistakes and it’s beyond my patience to correct it.

3 پسندیده

Thanks for your patience, but as I mentioned earlier this was just an opinion even though this is wrong. You have to accept this fact that we aren’t native speakers and English isn’t our first language or L1 .
English is our second language L2 and we are fully committed mistakes.
And grammar as our L1 much more different than grammar as L2 .
So I please you to barden me .
Were friends aren’t we?!
Again I emphasize that point as a friendliness way that I just told you this sentence can be practical, and I didn’t say it is your fault or mistake, just saying it can be written this way, as you correcting my grammar mistakes I perceive it and , think as you are like my teacher!.
So please dont be mad of me and be more kind.
Sencierly

4 پسندیده

One more tip:
Language is about playing with the words . That’s how a Romance book’s sentences are made the best way to appealing you when you have the meaning of the word, .
Authorities are playing whit language and they are writing as painting as they are.

3 پسندیده

Guys, my today’s writing is here.

6 پسندیده

Let’s go, appreciate all active people and who participate to improve English writing and speaking.

3 پسندیده

Yesterday’s question for writing

2 پسندیده

Before exams I usually get anxious.
I can’t usually calm down Myself.
but I try some ways that I know is beneficial.
The first thing I do is that I tell myself
“good things will happen”
Then I tried to take a deep breath.
And if I don’t come down l will revolve around the pillar.
"Or sometime I listen to musics like"lady Gaga
Or I watering the flowers and watch my flowers in the greenhouse.

5 پسندیده

دوستان این جمله رو درست بودنش شو شک دارم
I watering the flowers and watch my flowers in the greenhouse.

2 پسندیده

بعد ببخشید ما musicباید بگیم یا musics ینی قابل شمارش است یا غیر قابل شمارش؟

1 پسندیده

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: محل انتقال اسپم

How many years do you spend with learning english ??Hello have are you

2 پسندیده