Let's talk , let's Write, let's contribute,mini story listen بیا حرف بزن ، بیا بنویس، مشارکت کن،داستان کوتاه شنیداری

Hello every one this one is the topic of talking and writing.
I want you to be positive and full of will power, share your own essays, share your own ideas, correcting people’s errors, let people correct your own mistakes, and just explode it with you’re writing and voices … who’s really wants to be active and improve faster every day?!

Guys I put mini story’s and they are so sweet and practical,go watch the latest episode

سلام به همه ، این تاپیک حرف زدن و نوشتن هستش .
، من از شما میخواهم مثبت باشید و پر از اراده ، انشاء های خودتون رو به اشتراک بگذارید همینطور ایده هاتون، اشتباهات دیگران رو تصحیح کنید و اجازه بدید بقیه اشتباهات شما را تصحیح کنند فقط بترکونید با صدا و نوشته هاتون …
چه کسی واقعا میخواد فعال باشه و هر روز سریع تر پیشرفت کنه؟!

دوستان گرامی مینی استوری براتون گذاشتم که بسیار کاربردی و شیرین هستش *

و در آخرین پست پیج مشاهده کنید

6 پسندیده

Today’s my new score of 61 days chain for being active in zaban shenas’s application.
I’m in my second month of activation in this device, and it was really helpful, sometimes I am using it for 2 or maybe 3 hours and sometimes I use it for only 20 minutes, but it’ll helped me a lot. with my vocabulary and grammar by just only reading and listening.
Highlights are really helpful to.

5 پسندیده

4 پسندیده

5 پسندیده

5 پسندیده

4 پسندیده

Empathetic – it’s an adjective. It means, understanding of others feelings. It means you care about other people’s feelings. It means you understand other people’s feelings. It’s similar, not exactly the same, but similar to sympathetic, very similar in meaning. A lot of people use them in the same situations.
از درس آقای ای هوگ به نام معذرت خواهی و آشتی کردن …
لطفا اگر نظری در باب کلمات همدردی که در بالا مشخص شده اند دارید بگوئید و یا خاطراتی اگر دارید نقل کنید ، با سپاس فراوان.

4 پسندیده

not in above of this page - above is enough
as I mentioned above

5 پسندیده

hey dear
when you are talking about an application and its merit and demerits, you should use simple present:
sometimes, I use it for 2 or 3 hours, and sometimes I use it just 30 minutes, but it helps me a lot

for the last sentence you can also say: " but it has helped me a lot so far"

5 پسندیده

It’s so nice of you to mentioned about important information about the sentence and speaking…
Your so nice thank you so much .
Please write an essay if you want to or have the time , I wanna learn more from you.

5 پسندیده

thanks a billion. I’l try to take time to do so, but actually I don’t have enough time these days to write an essay. and you haven’t shared any topic yet :slight_smile:

5 پسندیده

Your totally right but when I’m speaking without any transcript , I should have thinking more , but in writing I literally have more time for thinking about it. Although I’m not a good writer but I am more confident.

4 پسندیده

Empathetic – it’s an adjective. It means, understanding of others feelings. It means you care about other people’s feelings. It means you understand other people’s feelings. It’s similar, not exactly the same, but similar to sympathetic , very similar in meaning. A lot of people use them in the same situations.
از درس آقای ای هوگ به نام معذرت خواهی و آشتی کردن …
لطفا اگر نظری در باب کلمات همدردی که در بالا مشخص شده اند دارید بگوئید و یا خاطراتی اگر دارید نقل کنید ، با سپاس فراوان.

4 پسندیده

NB: the verb “mention” doesn’t need any preposition in your sentence :slightly_smiling_face:

you mention some important points about my sentences and my speaking

4 پسندیده

لطفا اگر مقدور هست از نقل قول استفاده کنید تا من راحت تر موضوع را دریابم.

4 پسندیده

you are = you’re not your
translation
should think more
but is redundant - remove it

ببین دوست عزیز صحبت کردن با تمرین زیاد درست میشه اینکه حرف بزنی با یه نفر و اون غلط هاتو تصحیح کنه و تو هی مرور کنی و تکرار کنی تا ورژن درست در ذهنت بشینه البته این یه راهه و قطعا راه حل های دیگه هم وجود داره و جواب میده. خیلی خوشحالم که میشنوم در مورد رایتینگ انقدر ذوق دارید چون بیشتر زبان آموز ها ازش فراری اند :)‌

نکته آخر که در رایتینگ هم بدردت میخوره: although و but رو با هم بکار نمی بریم
Although it was cold, we went out.
It was cold, but we went out.

6 پسندیده

Thank you it was practical.

4 پسندیده

he had spent the past two years, leading them through the countryside in search of food and water
چرا برای of از کلمه for استفاده نشده؟! کی میتونه بگه؟

3 پسندیده

4 پسندیده

این ترکیب ثابت هست یعنی اصولا تمام حرف اضافه ها این طوری هستند
In search of sth
in the hope of doing sth

5 پسندیده