My first writing after two months with Zabanshenas

سلام
حدود دو ماه هستش که من از زبان سرا خارج شدم و با نرم افزار زبان شناس در حال یادگیری هستم وامروز اولین رایتینگم رو نوشتم و خودم احساس میکنم که تو این دو ماه پیشرفت خیلی خوبی کردم بیش تر از اون چیزی که تو زبان سرا میکردم
خوش حال میشم نظراتتون رو بهم بگید.

Tough times

Every being has a particular part to play in this world .For some people finding their roll is so easy .they know exactly who they are and what they want .but for me… it wasnt that much easy to figure out.
My world was so puzzling lately that I wasn’t sure about almost everything.I didnt know what I wanted or who I was going to be.

And of course others theories didn’t help me at all.

,Some people say you should follow your heart Your true desire.Well one thing for sure I wasn’t .I don’t know why .maybe because it was hard and some how riskfull or maybe I was bloody scared to fail .

Others say you should listen to your brain

Well I did. I set my trip in a path that I never wanted and to my intense surprise I was doing great!really great as oppose to other students who were pretending that they are in love with biology and chemistery.Yes I was doing great but was it enough?I saw how some of them were drowning themselves with thick uncountable books.

So I was already a looser, wasn’t I?

maybe it sounds funny but most of the students get depressed at the first year of high school because all of a sudden everyting becomes so tough that you begin to think and think about the worst possibilities and experience them before they really come .you begin to question your choices, your abilities and you will find your self in an omnipresent agony

if you think others will help you well you are wrong .people always talk big to impress you but in action they are nothing but a coward

after a while I figure out that l wasn’t going to lose because l’m not smart enough or I don’t try as much as they do, because I was scared of doing wrong, of making mistakes .but that was absolutely what I needed. I needed to put a step in the wrong way. I needed to try and fail so I could find my way

This was my time to experience .I was going to do my best and if I fail I will find a new way

I’ve already thought too much about right and wrong ,I wasn’t going to hold back and waste another minute

now I’m not scared of making mistakes I’m going for them !I know I can make it through all these things and someday I wil find my own place

15 پسندیده

سلام

خسته نباشین واقعا رایتینگ خیلی خوبی بود :+1::+1:
من کلا ب صورت مستقیم ب کسی اشتباهاتش رو نمیگم ولی جدای از اون,، متن شما هیچ اشتباه گرامری نداشت(حد اقل من نتونستم پیدا کنم) :clap::clap:
ی چندتا اشتباه جزئی وجود داشت مثل ی جا ک فک کنم اشتباهی کلمه رو نوشتین.
ی نکته ی مهم ک شما بعضی جا ها آپستروف رو نیاوردین، این مشکلی تو بعضی کلمات مثل wasnt ایجاد نمیکنه ولی تو این عبارت:

بدون اون، جمله از نظر گرامری اشتباه میشه فلذا سعی کنید تو این امر محتاط تر باشین

ی جای دیگه هم ک خودمم مطمئن نیستم اشتباه هست یا ن این عبارت بود

فک نکنم این جوری هم ک شما نوشتی اشتباه باشه ولی اگه بگین almost about everything فک کنم بهتر باشه (این جوری ب گوش من آشنا تره تا اون جور)

ی نکته ی دیگه ک خیلی ب نظرم عالیه اینه ک فک کنم شما سعی داشتی تو این رایتینگ از اصطلاحاتی ک تازه باهاشون آشنا شدین استفاده کنین(یعنی ی جور جمله بندی کردین ک مجبور شین از اون اصطلاحات استفاده کنین). مثل:

(ک البته آخرش نیاز ب d داره :wink:)

این روش قطعا در فرایند یادگیری لغات و اصطلاحات خیلی بهتون کمک میکنه

در کل باز هم میگم این اشکالاتی ک گفتم، اشکالات ملا لغتیه و من واقعا نتونستم اشکال اساسی تو متنتون ببینم.
محتوای مقاله هم ک عالی :ok_hand::ok_hand:

موفق باشین :rose::rose:

3 پسندیده

ممنون واقعا
خیلی لطف کردین که اشتباهاتم رو بهم گفتین حتما به نکاتی که گفتین توجه می کنم

5 پسندیده

سلام!
فوق‌العاده بامغز و بااحساس نوشتید.

من همین ایراد جزئی به چشمم خورده، ولی کلاً عالیه

امیدوارم هر روز موفق‌تر و پیروزتر باشید!

5 پسندیده

سلام ممنون

میشه بگید این جا چرا اشتباه نوشتم؟

3 پسندیده

به نظرم این درسته (امیدوارم اشتباه نکنم):
they are nothing but a coward
they are nothing but cowards

3 پسندیده

بله شما درست میگید
ممنون

3 پسندیده

خواهش می‌کنم!