God bless her
I’m sorry about that

One of the reasons that I don’t like this world is dying

5 پسندیده

I’m sorry me too
I lost my grandfather five years ago I’m loved him very :pleading_face:

The Death of our loved is really hard and sad ,
this is the law of nature :neutral_face:
the world itself is moving , but where ?

5 پسندیده

If death were not in the world

Did the earth have room for everyone at that time?:relaxed:
This is the law of nature :slightly_smiling_face:

4 پسندیده

Thanks Negin
im sure, she would have died this year, if she had not died last year
because she was dialysis

i forget to say something in my text

5 پسندیده

God forbid!

im sure we will not died with a normal death,
a large percentage of us ,will die with Cancer ,heart Failure , Diabetes ,etc…

because of negative effects of phone and wifi , non-standard food and oil and more parameter in In our lifestyle

5 پسندیده

You are absolutely right of course if we can in addition to the harmful waves of the phone and all these things :grimacing:

now we really have to try to survive in this world :sweat_smile::blush:

4 پسندیده

Hi, It was great. Thank you! :smile: :hibiscus:

May her soul rest in peace. :hibiscus:

4 پسندیده

thank you Mashreghi :rose::rose::rose:

i dont know yet, how i should call you :thinking:
mr Mashreghi
Mashreghi
Hadi

:sweat_smile:

5 پسندیده

I hope you are not upset with my text :hibiscus:
I just wanted my text not to have negative energy
It is difficult to write about loved
Who have died :blossom:

5 پسندیده

Im not upset for your text
You write well, in any situation
be comfortable

so try it :hugs:

4 پسندیده

You can call me Hadi. I call you Mehrab, don’t I? :smile:

5 پسندیده

ok Hadi :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

4 پسندیده

I can’t say who is my favorite person distinctively, but I can describe who might be my favorite person:
I initially admire honest people, who respect other people’s opinions, do the right activities, don’t react madly towards the nation, particularly patients and sympathetic people , who are kind and considerate. The person who doesn’t judge others and try to see the world of their points.
Life is too short, try to understand each other and make life happier.

8 پسندیده

One of the best answers on this topic! I wish we cared a little more about each other. We can love everyone; not just one or two people. Thank you Ms Ghanel. :hibiscus:

8 پسندیده

I’m really fortunate to saw your great Article(or challenge I don’t Know actually) any way! and also the the most expert contents and their stunning and also perfect phrases with lots of useful words for every topics , keep moving and I’l keep moving to because my English is rubbish Know myself. I hove to be improve to read all of your texts and it wants a lot’s of
l reading and vocabularies and perfect grammars(with lots of stories and practicing to talking)to be better but my major is not language and also I’m a high school student in the most thought major(experimental field)so I don’t have much time to practice I try to figure out a opportunity (maybe it’s an uncountable noun) and so on
I wish a great degree in the English for all of you are

Excuse me because of my unrelated text
Good luck​:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

7 پسندیده

Can any one say all of my grammatically mistakes on before text? It’s a very big help to me
tank you💞

6 پسندیده

Hello there.

If you want feedback on your comments and texts, you can participate on writing challenge topics, like this one that is the newest of them all.

No one will give you feedback, here. Giving feedback, may hurt the sense of friendship and intimacy between us. That’s why we all, here, consider this work as an inappropriate performance in these conversation, chat and writing topics.

Maybe I myself also have some grammatical mistakes in this comment of mine. But it doesn’t matter for me, at all. The most important thing for us, here, is the ability to communicate with each other.

By the way, your writing skill, looks very good.

:sunflower::yellow_heart::sunflower:

6 پسندیده

Tank you very much for your reply and your fantastic topic and also your great challenge(thet you invited me)
I really like feedbacking because by that we can enhance and of course correct our comments in my book sorry about my unrelated comment
Good luck​:heart::heart::star_struck:

5 پسندیده

I’m sorry about that. When I miss my dead loved ones, I listen to some music about death. One more light by Linkin Park is one of the best songs I know. I think pain demands to be felt. So don’t push it away when it comes. But remember not to dwell on it for so long either.

3 پسندیده

Except my family and relatives and Muhammed prophet sallallah my favourite person is Tom Felton maybe you know him he is a acter and played in Harry potter series as a Draco Malfoy one year ago i had a very big crush on him but now i just like him he is so funny and cute when i had a crush on him i dreamed that if he was my brother or fhater or fiance :laughing:

4 پسندیده