Last day of Life

At first, i want to saythat several times i write and delet mycomment because i think it’s very awful. :pensive::zipper_mouth_face:

As a mother, i will spend my last day with my.
childern play with them, hug and kiss them
The worst thing for a mother is the sadness of her child or childern.
And now, when i imagine the day that i’m dead makes me sad notbecause of death. Just because ofmy childern. It’s very terrible for every child who losesher mother. I think noone can be kind for a child like his mother.

Then i will write a letter for them. Write that how much i live them, and explain them how i tried to have them healthy. Will write them never be sad foer absence of me and love eachother. :disappointed_relieved:

Then i will write a letter to my husband and make a list of my children favorite things and their dreams and…
He does,'nt know our children dreams and favorites because he has to work many hours.:relieved:

And of course i will write if your married i will kill you. :zipper_mouth_face::mask:
I know that i made many mistakes , please let. me know.

Thank you

5 پسندیده

When one thinks of something differently, one may think that death is not horrible, but you are not, it is absolutely horrible, and that you think death can be a blessing is that you may think that this game will continue in other worlds. Yes, and only you are going through a window, but it may not be so?

4 پسندیده

fortunately or unfortunately i dont have laptop, i have PC
But about my phone, my phone with 100% charge can support me for more then 8hours😁

why not?! im a bored person in real world and I prefer to spend the last day of my life like this :sweat_smile::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:
secendly i love american movie but i dont have time for watch TV or Movie

6 پسندیده

Who’s giso4? I think we still have to stick with the first version of @gisoo13. :sweat_smile:

Awful? What are you talking about? You wrote beautifully!
In my opinion, your comment is the best answer so far (sorry guys :sweat_smile:).
You have lucky children.

I believe there’s no afterlife. “The world is chaos and we must be kind to each other to get through it”. Life in not a bed of roses for everyone… Wait… Our conversation is getting sad. :sweat_smile: Let’s talk about good stuff. :smile:

You still didn’t write about your last day.

I’m sure you’re not as boring as you think (you meant boring or bored? I hope you mean your life is boring, not you :sweat_smile:). I like talking to you, anyway. :smile:

So, I assure you you’re wrong about yourself. :smile:

6 پسندیده

I don’t know how I’m going to die, so let me write a few different scenarios. :smile:
If I wouldn’t know my death is going to be painful or not:
There’s a mountain near the boulevard where I go for a run every morning; I go there before sunrise and sometimes at nights, and I can see the lights of a small village on the skirt of the mountain in the distance (I don’t know the name of it); If I was sure about my imminent death, I’d just aim for the top of that mountain. I would go there and pass over it and continue as long as I could walk. I just want to know where I’d fall on the ground. I want to know how far my body can carry me. It would be my last day; so, what’s the difference. :neutral_face:

If I’m going to die without pain, then I’d have no reason to feel angry and act weird and sad. I’d go to a beach somewhere, set a deck chair, put a straw hat, take my shoes off and sit in peace with my feet on the sand. I would accept everything that has happened to me, I’d feel the peace and look at the sea and just think about my life (I assume that’s pretty much the only thing that would busy my mind, considering my near death :joy:).

If I’m dying with pain, I want some people to experience pain too. I’d go crazy. I’d buy an automatic gun, with two bands of bandoliers; I’d find people I hate the most, and would make it the last day for them as well. Always assuming that the police cannot arrest me, I’d choose a bank and rob it. Not for money, just for seeing what would happen. :sweat_smile:

The other things that I’d do that day:

Speaking honestly with a bunch of people I know.
Slapping angrily a few people that I hate the most.
Eating every food I like (and perhaps, throwing up afterwards because of overeating :face_with_hand_over_mouth:).
Saying goodbye to a couple of people.
Killing one particular piece of rubbish (not joking :expressionless:)
Giving all my possessions to my brother.
Ordering my own tombstone, without any sort of poem or poetic words on it. Just three parts: my name, birth and death.
Apologising to a few people about my bad behaviours in the past (I’m happy to tell you there’s none so far :smirk:)
Sniffing a peach, lime and green bell pepper for the last time (I love their scent :laughing:)
Deleting my email account.
Sitting on the roof of my house and listening to the radio for an hour.
Smashing up a taxi just for fun (and getting beaten up by the driver, probably :unamused:)
Throwing away my worthless things that no one needs.
Making a bowl of popcorn for the last time and watching a film (Mehrab, don’t look at me like that :smirk:)
Sitting down alone and waiting for the sweet release of death. :wink:

(Thank you for your patience. Refreshments are being served in the next room. :grinning:)

6 پسندیده

I was wondering have you ever been

?
Your comments seem endless :sweat_smile:
Looks like you can write for ever with out stoping.

1 پسندیده

I’m not a writer, so I mostly become a victim of mental constipation (if you pardon my language :sweat_smile:).
My jokes never end, but my ideas do. :smile:

I take your comment as a compliment. :grinning: :hibiscus:

3 پسندیده

It wasn’t any other way around.

1 پسندیده

There was. :joy:
You could mean I’m talking too much or wittering too much or even “shut up” :smile:(in that case I would add you to my hate-list. :neutral_face:)

3 پسندیده

I assure you there wasn’t. No need to make that list of yours longer. :smile:

Bye for now. I have to get myself to study, unless I want to stuck behind that damn entrance exam till my hair turns gray.

2 پسندیده

Really or as usuall you make jokes🤐

Any way i supose that you said the truth and now i am in the sky…

2 پسندیده

OMG
Yes
I wrote wrong :laughing:

You will do a great work :sweat_smile:

You want to be a killer :grin:

I agree with this one
Let me know
I like to do that :smiley:

I think we are some of them :neutral_face:

You wrote very comprehensive : )

3 پسندیده

Hi my friends :hibiscus::hibiscus::rose::rose:

Thanks Mr @Mashreghi for your concern :tulip::tulip:
I am a little tied up these days
I will come very soon

This is not American accent’s fault
It is on your dirty mind witch thinks in this way
:joy::joy::joy:

3 پسندیده

Why should I joke about this? If I was joking, it wouldn’t make a funny one, would it? :smile:
Hang on a moment! :thinking: Are you fishing for compliments?
(It means: Are you trying to make me say nice things about you on purpose? :smile:)

Just a friendly advice: Don’t focus on making or not making mistakes. Just write. As long as we can communicate effectively, it’s all right. Just write and write, then you will notice how fluent you’ve got. The key to success is repetition. :smile:

Why not? Sure! :joy:

You’d just slow me down. Besides, I’m a loner. I prefer to rob a bank alone. :smirk:

Just be careful and we won’t have any problems. :joy:
(Hussein is definitely one of them though :joy:)

:rofl: :rofl:

5 پسندیده

:joy:Really you are very good at provoking people to write

2 پسندیده

Thanks but really it’s hard. I think i must study andlearn as much as words i can

2 پسندیده

Thanks. :blush:

We all experience some bad stuffs and some good stuffs in our lives.
One of the things that I will definitely do would be dancing with my rock and roll :metal: or metal songs​:slightly_smiling_face:

Nothing else matters by Metallica. It’s not for dancing but it’s a good song.

Take it easy. Life is going on.
See you.

2 پسندیده

Learn new words and use them in your writings. When you study, your mind will try to remember the words to use them later.

See? :smile: You can find your mistakes later. We don’t need others to tell us our errors.

But I hate rock and metal music. :sweat_smile:

4 پسندیده

So just don’t listen to it. I’m not going to kill you for that.
:metal::blush:

2 پسندیده

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: Yes. But maybe i cant find them

2 پسندیده