Favorite music

Hiya! :smile:

If you want me to tell you your errors, I won’t. :sweat_smile: I say it again: as long as we can communicate in English, we’re Ok. :smile:
If you want me to comment on your comment, I have to say: I assume you’re a beginner and for a beginner your writings are really good. Just don’t stop writing and try to use the words you’ve learned. You eventually find your grammatical errors. No probs. I wish you luck. :smile: :hibiscus:

8 پسندیده

Hello, Ghazanfar! :neutral_face:

What’s wrong? Is there something that I’m not aware of? Why do you burn the bridges behind yourself? :expressionless:

I don’t accept your words. Please, feel free and write for us anytime. See you. :hibiscus:

8 پسندیده

:smile: :love_you_gesture:

I just wanted to make you write for us. :sweat_smile: Thank you for being so cool! :smile:

8 پسندیده

For a music lover, you sure sound very depressed. It doesn’t add up. Do you listen to sad music? :smile:

I don’t listen to Persian songs either (unless I really like them and have paid for them; it rarely happens that I like Iranian songs).

7 پسندیده

Where have you been، during this time, Mr. Mashreghi? Long time no see though! :grin: Your absence in the forum was getting really long. :blue_heart:

I guess all the guys, were missed you, here. :heart::gem:

6 پسندیده

Everyone loves Taylor Swift. Why? :expressionless: (I actully know why :smile:)

7 پسندیده

Hello, Ms Velayati. I missed you guys too.
I just try to answer the comment fast, so I sound a little cold. :sweat_smile:
But tomorrow I’ll get better.
I missed a lot. I’m bombarded with your comments. I’ll read all of them slowly :sweat_smile:

6 پسندیده

As a matter of fact, I do listen to all of them. In English music، I’m an emotional girl and I’m affected by them strongly.

You’ve listened to a number of my favorite English music in one of my topics. What do you think about them?

There is no doubt about my depression and I’ve always talked about it, in the right place! But I can tell you one thing, for sure. My feelings in English music are completely different from the other aspects of mine.
I’m a real English music lover!

:notes::musical_note::headphones:

7 پسندیده

I want to chat about this, but I have to wake up very early in the morning. We’ll talk about this tomorrow night, if you don’t mind.

Good night! :hibiscus:

Just for deposit: I like your music taste. :smile:

7 پسندیده

Oh really?! I didn’t know that “Kamran Hooman” were not Persians :smile: Where are they from then? Maybe they are Canadians then :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 پسندیده

:hibiscus:
Thank you
I will definitely try my best
tank you for attention.

7 پسندیده

I like your enthusiasm. :hibiscus:

6 پسندیده

With all due respect, what the hell are you talking about? :neutral_face: I don’t know who they are. Why do you think I know them? I practically know no new Persian singer. :sweat_smile:

5 پسندیده

@MehrabT Don’t just hit the like button and go. :sweat_smile: Say something you lazy piece of jewellery. :smile: Where’s your avatar?

5 پسندیده

Sorry for the last night. I was in a hurry and I wanted to write my comments as fast as possible. By the way, Ms Velayati, are you feeling better?

I really liked them (and I hardly like any song).

I said it somewhere else, I like slow songs. I like to hear the sound of the instruments separately. :sweat_smile:

But I absolutely don’t like songs like the blues (the genre). I suggest you not to listen to them either. :smile:

6 پسندیده

You’re so damn, cool! :joy::blue_heart: In my opinion, it’s OK and there is no problem, if Mr. Mehrab hits the Like button :heart: all the time, without any other answer or reaction.

I’m cross with them and I have a problem with whose like other people’s comments in the topics of writing, but not for me! :joy: What’s wrong with me?! Of course, I know well that what’s wrong with them! :grin::sunflower:

5 پسندیده

Hi
where are you :smiley:

I didnt like my profile picture from the beginning…

i cant find a good Profile picture
my writing and grammar is so bad and i Have to practice
why your profile is black?

5 پسندیده

I didn’t quite understand. Why are you angry at them?
Did something happen that I don’t know? :neutral_face:

What do you mean?

5 پسندیده

Hiya! :smile:

Are you kidding me? How do you practice if you’re not writing for us? :smile: I don’t think you write for yourself. :smirk:

I needed a change. :sweat_smile: I change it again, you tell me which one is better.

5 پسندیده

Hola😃

:joy::joy::joy:

The previous photo was better… :sweat_smile::joy:

Ok😂 i will try to participatehere

5 پسندیده