Favorite music

Our new topic:

What kinds of music do you like and hear??

And write about your feelings about different songs like Engilsh songs, Persian songs, and etc.

And who’s your favorite singer?

Tnx Ms @elahehvelayati for your suggestion :slight_smile:

22 پسندیده

Hi my favorite singer are adele and rihanna

when i listen to pop music such as adele the song is amazing -

l like to listen traditional song .
when i listen to traditional song i am happy-relexing
l like fo listen instermantel song .
when l listen to intermantel song l feel relex

13 پسندیده

Hey Negin, thank you for creating the topic. This would be one of my favorite topics to talk about.

Right off the bat, I’m just gonna say that I don’t listen to much Persian music or songs with Persian lyrics. Just not my cup of tea.

For me the importance of the lyrics being in English is really high…for me personally it is some sort of respect for all the poeple in the world. I can think of countless international music acts and bands that are not native English speakers and instead of singing in their mother tongue, they sing in English and have gathered millions and millions of fans around the world.

Look at the 80’s German hard rock band Scorpions. Couldn’t they sing in German? But they chose to sing in English. Look at the gods of modern electronic music Daft Punk. Couldn’t they sing in French? They sang in English and therefore are one of the hottest and top sought bands in the world. Like I said, the examples are countless.

Nothing against artists who sing in their mother tongue for whatever reason, be it preserving their culture or just simple preference to use the literature that they are more accustomed to.

I grew up wit rock music since childhood (my cousin gave me 2 VCDs for the first Harry Potter movie to watch, and the second CD turned out to be a CD full of rock music from bands such as Metallica, Korn, System of a Down, Evanescence, Deftones, Slipknot, etc. instead of the second part of the Harry Potter movie)

But later on in life I learned to appreciate the beauty of other genres of music. Such as Jazz for instance, which I didn’t understand at all as a teenager and couldn’t even tell when a jazz song would start and finish.

I try to keep myself musically open minded and check out any piece of music, regardless of the genre, the country it comes from, the language it was sung in, the instruments it was composed with, etc.

I’d say right now, I listen to tons of rock, jazz, and electronic music. Pop music is my guilty pleasure, but there are also good pop artists out there too like Adele, John Mayer, Sia, Sting etc. I like a little bit of hip hop music too (a genre that I passionately hated when I was a teenager). Usually I like the older rap songs and artists such as Snoop Dogg, Eminem, 50 Cent, etc. But within the new generation there are also talented rap artists such as Logic.

Of course I also enjoy listening to European Classical music from time to time or just check out different types and genres of music that I am not very well aware of.

I think perhaps there has not been even a single day that I have not listened to music. For me music is a big source of inspiration. I work out to music, relax to music, celebrate to music, get sad with music…I would like to believe that music has added an enormous value to my life. Music simply changes your mood and can be used as an effective tool for people to control their emotions as well. It’s like a friend who is always there for you.

10 پسندیده

Hi. Here was so quiet these days. I’m thrilled that you have created a new topic.

When it comes to English musics, I’m interested in pop and hip hop musics. Musics Which make me stand up, jump and sing with them. :sweat_smile:
a way to discharge my energy.

My favorite singer is Shawn Mendes and my favorite band is one direction which have five members. Their musics are awesome! I love the lyrics and the rhythm. Infact I have one or two songs of every popular and famous singer, their best songs actually. Cause all their songs don’t appeal to me. But I have atleast 30 items of this band on my phone.

8 پسندیده

Hi, dear Negin :heart::blue_heart:

If you allow me, I’d like to write my text about this topic, tomorrow or the day after tomorrow.

I’m going to write this writing of mine as long as possible for me and I can.

Approximately, all of my good and bad feelings in English language, are condensed in its songs (music).

:headphones::notes::musical_note:

9 پسندیده

Thank you Mr for your long comment : )
As you told music is a good friend for us and it effects on our feelings

7 پسندیده

Dear Ms @elahehvelayati
there is no problem
You can write your comment when you want : )

5 پسندیده

Yes
Me too
I like these kinds of music
They make me happy

6 پسندیده

Hello
subjeact : favorite music
I really like quiet music without words , for example
Listening to the sound of the sea waves,
This is my favourite style of music .
end .

:hibiscus: :hibiscus: :hibiscus: :hibiscus: :hibiscus: :hibiscus: :hibiscus: :hibiscus:

Can you suggest a new topic for this typing every week ?
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

8 پسندیده

I’ve never been a music buff (that knows a lot about music). When I was a teenager, I had (and still have :smile:) a big collection of music cassette tapes which half of them were instrumental music. Every night I’d been going to sleep with their music. One night with the music of Richard Clayderman; One night with Kenny G’s; One night with Kitaro’s; Vanessa Mae’s; Ottmar Liebert’s; Diego Modena’s (ad infinitum :sweat_smile:). After years, a lot has changed in my life. I rarely listen to instrumental music now. I’d been listening to foreign music for a long time, but now I don’t have that old enthusiasm towards music. I just have about 50 pieces of music in my laptop and my mobile phone at the moment. I mostly listen to audio books and they are “music to my ears”. :smile:
Oh, yes. My favourite singer. When I was in my teens, I was very fond of Assar (and still his voice is nostalgic to me). About foreign singers, I don’t think I’ve ever had a favourite one. :thinking:

12 پسندیده

Since I can read minds and some of you are too busy and I don’t want to disturb your peace, I take the liberty of answering on your behalf. :neutral_face:

I believe @M.HosSeiN is a huge fan of “Amoo Poorang” and “Khaleh Shadooneh” (truth hurts :smirk:).

Saeed (@ssm7) is really into elevator music (for some strange reason :smile:)

@Lia just loves the sound of doorbells :slightly_smiling_face: (considering her poor choice about her last day of life which it was sleeping before death, this is really impressive :joy:)

Don’t blame me! I’ve just read your minds. :smirk: :sweat_smile:

11 پسندیده

I suggest this as our next subject (booking from now :smile:):

7 پسندیده

@Mashreghi

Excuse me I have a question your ,
do you have any comments on my typing ?
please be frank

6 پسندیده

Most of the times I listen to Persian musics. I listen to every kind of good and beautiful Persian music like pop, rap, old, new, etc. But I really like traditional music more than other kinds cause it gives me good feelings.
About foreign musics, I don’t know their music styles a lot but I have some special songs of different singers and I like them and I calm down or get happy with them.
As I told I like Persian trad musics a lot and my favorite singers in this style are Mohamadreza Shajarian, Homayoun Shajarian and Alireza Ghorbani. I love their sounds. And I also like old singers like Ms Mahasti. Her sound is so beautiful and inspires me.
Infact I listen to music a lot and it effects me a lot.
At last every one like different musics and it’s respectable : ) maybe you don’t like my music style or I don’t like your music style but all of them are available

8 پسندیده

Ok
This is a good topic

5 پسندیده

Rock, pop, metal, etc.
Actually I don’t want to answer this question but I can say that one of my favorite songs is “Imagine by John Lennon” because I want to imagine that beautiful world that is not real :neutral_face:.
One of my favorite singers is Sia.

For some reasons that concern me, I don’t want to participate in this challenges anymore.
So bye guys.
Good luck :hibiscus:

10 پسندیده

Kenny G rules

Audio books rule

4 پسندیده

Hi my friends :hibiscus::hibiscus::rose::rose:
Long time no see :relaxed::relaxed::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

What is wrong with you man!!! :flushed::flushed::flushed:

What is the problem with Amoo Poorang and Khaleh Shadooneh :sweat_smile:
Wasn’t Amoo Poorang’s song “Ordake tak tak, tak tak e ordak” (what a terrible name for a song :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:) so cute?? :joy::joy:
Gee, I don’t know why some people prefer Taylor swift or Billie Eillish over khaleh Shadooneh (I think if they know I compared them with Khaleh Shadoone, they will end their lives :joy::joy:)
Honestly I always hate them even when I was a child :grin::grin::grinning::grinning:

About my favorite music, I should say I don’t know different types of musics.
Just when I hear a song and I feel I like it, I will listen to it so many times until I hate that :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
So I don’t try to follow a particular singer or any specific style, just listen to what I like. Also no matter what language :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

7 پسندیده

I’m a big fan of English mudic. At times, I think this amount of interest of mine to English music can be as an addiction! I’m really into English music. As much as I can and it’s possible for me, I sing along with the singer and I’m completely crazy about this one! English music i.e. good vibes. :blue_heart::blue_heart:

I’m really interest in English music. Unlike Persian music, which I don’t listen to it, at all! In other words, listening to Persian music it’s not cup of my tea. English music works for me as a very happy and fun entertainment and break time.

Listening to English music is my everyday activities. They always motivate me to learning English more and more. English music is my MEDICINE. I’ve tried it for myself, lots and lots, when I was awfully depressed and most of the time, it has been miraculously effective for me.

In between of English speaking (Anglophone) singers, I like Chris De Burgh, Celine Dion, Madonna, Mariah Carey, Selena Gomez, Enrique Iglesias and so forth. My favorite genres in English music (songs) are Pop, Country, Rock, Instrumental and Electronic Dance Music (EDM).

The best and happiest period of my life is my adolescence (alolescencehood). One of the most important reasons for that was, English music. Even I love the English music I listened to it when I was a teenager (as a teenager) more than any other music.

English music can quickly changes my mood; Towards more positive or even more negative.

For example, When I’m anxious, nervous or even, when I’m seriously depressed, if I listen to English music, this negative and dark mood of mine, can suddenly soared to its positive peak! Of course, the opposite of this, has happened, on and on. So even I sometimes think to myself that I might be a bipolar person! I really always think to myself, how can I react so emotionally to English music …
Now I’m writing this text for you, I’m listening to English music at the same time. Therefore, there are great reasons that I made lots of mistakes in this writing of mine.

This writing of mine about English music has second part or maybe third part. I have many things to say about English music.

:notes::musical_note::headphones:

10 پسندیده

Hi
Well , my favorite singers are taylor swift and :heart_eyes: sia.
But I love one direction band too. :kissing_heart:
To be honest… I watched all of the music videos by Taylor and my favorite band and but l just listen to musics by sia not music videos as I can’t watch these videos :sunglasses:
So I like one of the most famous music by Taylor. And this music’s name is " delicate " and i love the other music video by Taylor again . And name is" love story" I love them.
And so … I admire adam Lambert :wink:
He has a great and amusing sound or rythem.
I like the all of the musics :heart_eyes:
Ok…

10 پسندیده