Favorite music

i dont know😅
its me :sweat_smile::hatching_chick:
I choose randomly
Do you care so much about stickers?

@Mashreghi
Nope :slightly_smiling_face:

6 پسندیده

No no no!!! Please!!! You have to go back and read all the comments ONE BY ONE!!! And then the second time you have to read them loudly to yourself with a rapping rhythm as if you are a rapper. And then third time just so we make sure you have read all the comments carefully, you have to write them one by one by heart. Otherwise 4th time to memorize them. This is the only correct way, you missed so much truth and so many facts revealed in these comments, like unbelivable.

Haha just kidding :smile:

8 پسندیده

I didn’t mean anything, at all. I didn’t want to upset you. I just suggested to you to don’t do that again. Because I guess maybe someone doesn’t like this work of yours and being offended …

I know it well. I know that you’re very serious about this one! As you said before about that for us … I was just kidding you …

6 پسندیده

leave it…

6 پسندیده

OK, I’ll cut it out and I’ll let it go … I won’t continue the discussion. I just suggested it to you. That’s all.

Try to have a positive perspective on my sentences.
Always look on the bright side.

5 پسندیده

Not really. :smile: You just gave me a chance to make a joke and I took it :smile: (but it wasn’t so funny, was it? :laughing:).
I like your avatar, mate. :smile: It’s better than vomity green one :sweat_smile: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

He’s not joking; :joy: He’s being sarcastic. :sweat_smile:

You can call me “Blackboard” and I won’t get offended. :joy: (but I prefer “Blackbeard” :smirk:).

6 پسندیده

maybe :slightly_smiling_face::hugs:

Thanks Dude :wink::smiley:

what is this?

leave it out! :joy::joy::joy:

So participate in The celebration :smiley:

5 پسندیده

You traitor! :joy:

See you later, guys. :hibiscus: :hibiscus:

5 پسندیده

I’m not bear to have any discussion or argue with you, about this one, NO LONGER … To coin a phrase, “As you wish”.

I only wanted to see your reaction about that … None of these, are suitable or even funny.

5 پسندیده

But Blackbeard was funny. :sweat_smile: He was a pirate. :smile:

You don’t sound happy, am I right?

5 پسندیده

@elahehvelayati @MehrabT May I ask you to delete your last posts? :smile:

5 پسندیده

sure, dude

6 پسندیده

In my opinion, nothing’s wrong with the last post of mine. What’s wrong with it?

Did I say something bad to him?

What was last comment of his? I didn’t see it. He had deleted his comment, before I could read or see it.

I don’t know who you are talking about … I can’t even have any idea about that.

Yes, you’re right. … And worse than that, I …

6 پسندیده

There’s nothing wrong. It just has a bad vibe. :smile:
Have I ever told you how much I respect you? A lot. :smile:

(You just sound offended. That’s all.)

6 پسندیده

maybe

you can see now

5 پسندیده

:pray::pray::gem::gem::blue_heart::green_heart:

OK, I saw it.
Sorry, if I upset you.

I’m out, guys.

5 پسندیده

Have a good night, Elaheh. :smile: :hibiscus: (No, I feel uncomfortable :sweat_smile:)

Guys, See you tomorrow. :hibiscus: :hibiscus:

5 پسندیده

hi.most of the time I listen to the yanny song.of course i don t know exactly this songs are classic or modern or other music.but i love this song.my favorite singer in iran is ali zand vakily and inturkish singer is illyas and english inger is adele and taylor swift.

8 پسندیده

Wow! So many childhood memories from those Yanni live concert CDs and DVDs :sweat_smile: Time flies…

7 پسندیده

(you to/or me to (i cant learn it🤭

its doesn’t matter :smiley:

If you give me a negative answer again, I will assassinate you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Why can’t you be happy?

6 پسندیده