چالش رایتینگ What kind of shopper are you

#چالش_رایتینگ

What kind of Shopper are you?

Hey guys! Today I want to talk about shopping. Well, I prefer online shopping to normal shopping and I don’t like shopping to be honest. If I go shopping, I assure you I will buy the things I want, at the very first shop I get in, without a single discussion on prices.
I never buy things that I don’t need. I don’t waste my money, But I spend too much money in cafés and fast food restaurants. So overall, I don’t buy unnecessary things, and I’m not a money saver either.
What about you? What kind of shopper are you?

Answering these questions may help you:

1. Do you like to go shopping? How often do you do it?
  2. Do you buy things online? Which sites do you use?
  3. What kind of shopping do you prefer? Why?
  4. Do you ever buy things you don’t need?
  5. Are you a money saver or do you spend too much money?
23 پسندیده

Nice topic, mate.

You know, usually when most guys talk about shopping, they say something like “Oh I hate shopping”. But I think perhaps (generally said) an average man and an average woman might shop different things. An average woman might go shopping for clothes, makeup, etc. And somehow that is what most men associate shopping with. But then when men go shopping for what they actually like such as I don’t know guns ( for gun owners in the US), Vinyls (for music collectioners), gym equipments (for body builders), etc, now they are having the time of their lives. Now they take just the same amount of time as ladies to look for the perfect item that they are looking for and are picky as hell :smile:

My answers to your questions:

1. Like I said, depends on what I’m shopping. Also really depends on the ocassion I’m shopping for. Shopping for comfy clothes that I want to wear at home probably is not gonna get me so excited and I want to get done with it ASAP. But at the same time shopping clothes for let’s say an award that I have just won and now I have to go on the stage, receive the award and present myself, then oh yeah different story. I go shopping only when I need to buy something. I’m not an impulse buyer.

2. Sure, sometimes. I prefer buying in person, but sometimes time or distance does not allow, so online is the second best option. I used Amazon and bunch of other similar websites before.

3. Like I said, the only type of shopping I do is when I have a need for something (be it food, clothes, books, etc.) and then I go shopping and see if I can find something that is worth buying.

4. Absolutely not. Matter of fact, I’m a huge, huge fan of the lifestyle of minimalism. I want to live a simple life and have only the necessary and important things around me. Less is more, as the saying goes. Minimalism gives you a piece of mind.

mini1

1. Neither one of them, I guess, when it comes to shopping. I don’t want to buy the most luxurios thing, since I’m not a millionaire, but also I don’t want to be a cheap person and buy the cheapest things and compromise on quality of the things that I’m purchasing. A good quality suffices, otherwise nothing fancy.
16 پسندیده

Thank you dear Sajad for participating :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 پسندیده

I like window shopping.I enjoy walking at mall and watching big stores.So if I need to buy necessary staffs what do l do?what do you think?It s unbelievable.I tell mysister : “hey, my dear sisy , I need,for example, a blue T-shirt ,please buy it for me😅”
She loves buying.every day she goes shopping and buys many things included things she doesnt need.She isnt a money saver against me.As a fact I m a money saver.I like to spend my money just for travelling.I love to travel.

10 پسندیده

Hi there :wave:t2: I’ve never understood what is the purpose of window shopping. You just watch and don’t buy anything. So what’s the joyful part? :sweat_smile: Amd that’s great btw. That you’re a money saver. And you love to travel. I love to travel too :money_with_wings:

8 پسندیده

BTW it’s better to say so:
So, what do I do when I need to buy necessary stuff?..

9 پسندیده

Hi everybody
Actually I don’t like go out side because of that I’m trying to buy online and inisted if waste my time I prefer to spend my time to do something better
:ok_hand::upside_down_face:

12 پسندیده

Hey man! Yeah that’s my preference as well… I’m an online shopper. We can easily find whatever we want on the internet :ok_hand:t2::ok_hand:t2:

9 پسندیده

And by the way, it’s better to say like this:
And instead of wasting my time, I prefer to spend my time on doing something better

8 پسندیده

Hi buddy :hibiscus::hibiscus::rose::rose:
Thanks to you for this great topic
So let’s go straight to the point. I am not a big fan of shopping, fore sure, but I like to purchase new stuff.
Let me detail it a little more.
I can’t stand surfing malls looking for only one or two clothes.
I do not say that cause I believe it’s a huge waste of time (even though I do) but mostly because it’s the most boring thing in my view
When I go out with people mostly with girls, they just conquer every shopping store they can get their hands on, stalking in and out of stores looking so delightful and satisfied but me, sauntering around, hands in pockets expecting a huge storm cloud (the payment) and the worse, pretending having so much fun.
In spite of the fact that I like go shopping(in sarcastic tone) , amazingly I don’t like buying things online (it doesn’t mean I don’t do that) and there’s no “because”, just not my tipe.
But of all these ways and methods for shopping, there is one that is my absolute favorite.
It works like this, you just do your regulars and go wherever you go for any purpose but not shopping and when you pass the stores or I don’t know whatever the hell it’s called, and having enough money to when some sort of stuff behind the windows catches your eyes, just buy them.
Not any intention for window shopping, no wasteing time and no sabotaging your mood, just take out your debit card and buy whatever you like when you see them.
But it needs a little too much money therefore also not on the table. :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

13 پسندیده

It’s not is easy :joy:because I can’t choice which one is better for me​:neutral_face:

Thanks for your help :heart:

7 پسندیده

Hello to you. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and accept my apologies for late response :no_mouth::pray:t2:
It was so cool and I just enjoyed reading it :joy: :+1:t2: especially the father’s car part :joy:
I’m about to point out some small mistakes you had in your text now :grin:
They are either wrong or have better alternatives to use instead of them

First of all/in the beginning thank you for creating this topic

When I go shopping

I like to drink different drinks amd eat new kinds of food

I love testing different and delicious types of food and stuff like this
The word food is an uncountable noun

I hate walking in malls
I just like it when I have my father’s car

I don’t have experience about buying stuff/shopping online
I like to buy things online with my friends and I like to buy anything I want/need

Thank you very much for participating :grin: :pray:t2: :heart:

9 پسندیده

The pleasure is mine my friend :heart:

7 پسندیده

Hey man. Thanks a bunch for participating :heart: I can’t be in the same page with anyone more than you :joy: I do agree with you word by word :joy: :+1:t2:
BTW you had just some very small spelling errors which were obviously by accident. So I’m just about to fix them

My type

Wasting

That’s it all :heart: Thanks mate

6 پسندیده

Thanks man :pray::pray:
Yeah I expected the keyboard correct them :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

6 پسندیده

Hi, guys
What an important subject and interesting questions

First of all, I’d like to say that I’m an economic person. If you want me the truth, most of the times, I’ve tried to be cautious economically and financially. I don’t want to waste my own money for junky and unvalued products which will never be used by me. I always try to save some money for a rainy day. Of course, with these economic conditions and monetary crisis in Iran, saving money, seems quite difficult and impossible.

In truth, I don’t like shopping. At first glance, this viewpoint of mine, may sound strange, because of the feminine characteristics who usually love to buy, lots and lots! Quite the contrary, I do really like to buy hygiene (hygienic) products, specially items are retailed to personal hygiene and personal care issues. This comes from my OCD (Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder) problem!

I never buy the things that I don’t need to them and I try to care in this regard. In other words, I don’t purchase emotionally. But unfortunately, I couldn’t have been one-hundred percent successful in this goal of mine.

I myself, don’t fancy online shopping and buying something online. Unless I have to buy it online and I have no other way to shop. As I’ve been forced to do this, few times.

8 پسندیده

I’m not a keen shopper either. Just like Sajad I cherish being a minimalist and since I’m also lazy in shopping I find every little excuse, just not to go for buying things (of course barring groceries :sweat_smile:). Actually, I don’t like spending my hardly-earned money on every unimportant thing. I even sometimes have my old clothes dyed to look brand new (just not to pay for new clothes :smile:).

8 پسندیده

Hello there! I’m glad to have you here in this topic dear Ms.Velayati
Thanks to you for sharing your thoughts :grin: :pray:t2:
I’m just about to point out some small errors in your text.

I think “in fact” could be a better option

Characteristics of women who usually…

We usually use a noun after “lots and lots” it could be something like
Lots and lots of things

I never buy anything that I don’t need.

Let’s have a look at these two sentences.

I need to buy a new car.
I need a new car

We don’t use “to” after the verb need when it’s the main verb

I think it’s better to say “I try to be careful” in this case

That’s it :grin: :pray:t2: :heart:

6 پسندیده

Hello good evening :hibiscus:

It is possible to work an a new topic , every week in this challenge ?

4 پسندیده