چالش اسپیکینگ What's your "perfect" day

Hey guys! How are you doing? I’m back with a “Speaking Challenge” in the audio file below, I speak about a perfect day which I can have or at least, I wish to have =)))
You can also join me and send an audio file in which you speak about your “perfect” day.

Imagine you’re having a perfect day. You can also think of answers to the questions below. It may help.

1. Where are you?
  2. What’s the weather like?
  3. Who are you with?
  4. What are you doing?
19 پسندیده

16 پسندیده

:pray:t2: :heart:

11 پسندیده

previous one has got a problem. at least on my phone lol. so I recorded it by my pc this time. I hope it works

14 پسندیده

Haha cheers, mate. Well, if you were coming, then I’d make sure to play some Black Mirror instead of a horror movie.

8 پسندیده

First of all, I have to admit I didn’t have any thought about the subject and worse than that I’m not an ad-lib kind of a guy, so I wrote down what I’m going to say. I hope it’s not any problem and not opposed to the purpose of the topic.

11 پسندیده

Ooh la la! Harry Potter in da house! :uk:

Very poetic, man…lemme grab my big fat Cuban cigar and listen to your perfect day again :smile:

Btw, you forgot to mention a big part of your perfect day…getting on Zabanshenas’ forums and bantering with everyone…oh yeah!

5 پسندیده

:grin::raised_hands:t2::heart:

9 پسندیده

Did you just compare me with “King Boring the great” (Harry Potter)? :smirk: Does anyone have any antidepressant for me? :smile:

Thank you! @daydream3r @Sajad_Farahani

Your words mean a lot to me. :hibiscus:

6 پسندیده

Hi
I like this kinds of challenges, so I try to participate : )

9 پسندیده

Hi there dear friend! a day in nature, having the view of a waterfall and lying down on the grass would definitely be a perfect day to me as well :heart_eyes: thanks for joining us in this topic :pray:t2: :rose:

4 پسندیده

Hey :rose::hibiscus:
The perfect day of my life :thinking::thinking:
You know in perfect day of my life, there should be a lot of things to be fixed, but here I just talk about one aspect of the day
Here we go

8 پسندیده

Hey man that was awesome. I did enjoy it :v:t4: :heart_eyes:

3 پسندیده

4 پسندیده