:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
I don’t know what to say because I don’t have anything to say
You are CORRECT
I should write more .
:tired_face::tired_face::v::v:

4 پسندیده

I know … I know … I am.
I’m dead right, here. I’m always right. :joy:

Alright, my dear :joy::blue_heart::yellow_heart: Don’t get mad at me. :joy: I’m just kidding.

4 پسندیده

Not, honestly.
I was not being offended about that, at all, dear Mohabbat. :dizzy::ribbon:

I can take a joke. :joy::yellow_heart: You can rest assured about this one.

3 پسندیده

Thank you I received energy again :hugs::blush::smiley:

3 پسندیده

Oh, yes! I think I got it wrong. I think when I am weary I live in my brain’s world. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Her writing’s are really amazing and she knows a lot of new words and idioms that most of the time I should look them up in my dictionaries.

:joy: :rofl: Sorry, Ms. Velayati.:woman_facepalming:t3: I think I should go and hide myself for a while. Did you created your new topic, by the way?

7 پسندیده

I prepared the original and first post of the chat and writing topic of mine.

But do you know what my problem is?
I feel like “a devastated person” these days and this feeling is killing me!

I’d really like to create this writing topic of mine on Zabanshenas forum. But I’m more depressed than I would be able to participate, well, on this topic.

I, myself may not be able to participate on this topic, very much. You guys, do you accept me with this low amount of participation on this topic?

6 پسندیده

I thought it was a piece of poetry but it does not seem to be a piece of poetry :face_with_hand_over_mouth::rofl::joy:

I made a funny mistske :smiley::sweat_smile::rofl:

I read this part and say to myself a few times later that it does not look like a piece of poetry :joy::smiley::sweat_smile::rofl:
How interesting to laugh at my work tonight​:joy::smiley::sweat_smile::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 پسندیده

Honey :heart::blue_heart: Those were not a piece of poem. Actually, those are some excellent Idioms for a loved one like you.

4 پسندیده

I’m laughing at my work tonight, I misunderstood everyone :rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

5 پسندیده

You don’t have to be ever-active. You can write whenever the fancy takes you. I, myself don’t feel like writing sometimes, more clearly I don’t feel like doing anything.

Your record is more clear than mine. :joy:

6 پسندیده

Hi🌺

Your write better , more beautiful and more professionally that I do ,
and there is no doubt you have skills that are good at writing , :blossom::hibiscus::rose:

4 پسندیده

I need the help of friends to introduce me to a book
on contemporary literature :hibiscus::blossom::rose:
please guide me

4 پسندیده

I have learning a lot from my friends in these few times and this makes me happy :rose::blossom::hibiscus::bouquet:

4 پسندیده

That’s really kind of you. I’m not an advanced English learner, I make mistakes too( you can see how many times I have edited my comments here). But what I’m talking about is the lack of common sense. :joy:
And I usually say things that others think I’m being sarcastic but there is nothing behind my words actually.

4 پسندیده

This has happened to me ,too :sweat_smile::joy::rofl: Sometime I get it wrong , like last night :face_with_hand_over_mouth::grin::sweat_smile:

4 پسندیده

Writing accurately and wite sufficient skill is time consuming , especially deep , and soild learning of grammar :hibiscus::blossom::rose:

But Mr.Mashreghi was said write for two months he will see the results of your progress :blossom:

4 پسندیده

Well, these days I am not participating in writing topics so much, too. So I can not tell others to do the things that I don’t do. :joy: :joy:
Joking aside, do what you think is better. But know for me it’s okay. I can get this lack of participation.
:blush:
I wish you all the best.
I think writing down all of your thoughts on a piece of paper can really help you feel free, by the way.
:rose:

6 پسندیده

Hey guys :blue_heart::heart:

Where have you run off to?! :grin: I havn’t heard from you for several days.

Let’s talk for a moment to see “who owns the world?” :joy:

You all, have really been missed, here. :gem::maple_leaf:

5 پسندیده

Hope to be energetic and happy :rose::tulip::blossom:

5 پسندیده

What happened here?! Why did you delete your comments, before I saw and read them?

I don’t know really what happened in this forum that everyone is running away from it!! How long do you want to not speak and remain silent?!
When pigs fly?! :expressionless::joy:

5 پسندیده