Live as a celebrity

Hi🌺

Your write better , more beautiful and more professionally that I do ,
and there is no doubt you have skills that are good at writing , :blossom::hibiscus::rose:

4 پسندیده

I need the help of friends to introduce me to a book
on contemporary literature :hibiscus::blossom::rose:
please guide me

4 پسندیده

I have learning a lot from my friends in these few times and this makes me happy :rose::blossom::hibiscus::bouquet:

4 پسندیده

That’s really kind of you. I’m not an advanced English learner, I make mistakes too( you can see how many times I have edited my comments here). But what I’m talking about is the lack of common sense. :joy:
And I usually say things that others think I’m being sarcastic but there is nothing behind my words actually.

4 پسندیده

This has happened to me ,too :sweat_smile::joy::rofl: Sometime I get it wrong , like last night :face_with_hand_over_mouth::grin::sweat_smile:

4 پسندیده

Writing accurately and wite sufficient skill is time consuming , especially deep , and soild learning of grammar :hibiscus::blossom::rose:

But Mr.Mashreghi was said write for two months he will see the results of your progress :blossom:

4 پسندیده

Well, these days I am not participating in writing topics so much, too. So I can not tell others to do the things that I don’t do. :joy: :joy:
Joking aside, do what you think is better. But know for me it’s okay. I can get this lack of participation.
:blush:
I wish you all the best.
I think writing down all of your thoughts on a piece of paper can really help you feel free, by the way.
:rose:

6 پسندیده

Hey guys :blue_heart::heart:

Where have you run off to?! :grin: I havn’t heard from you for several days.

Let’s talk for a moment to see “who owns the world?” :joy:

You all, have really been missed, here. :gem::maple_leaf:

5 پسندیده

Hope to be energetic and happy :rose::tulip::blossom:

5 پسندیده

What happened here?! Why did you delete your comments, before I saw and read them?

I don’t know really what happened in this forum that everyone is running away from it!! How long do you want to not speak and remain silent?!
When pigs fly?! :expressionless::joy:

5 پسندیده

i try to write a Good text😅

7 پسندیده

I’m waiting for your excellent writing. What are you waiting for?! :grin::joy::heart:

4 پسندیده

i dont know about world, but i know, here is in your hand😁
you are Kadkhoda in this Forum :joy::joy::joy:

and indian guys are kadkhodah im Speaky😁

7 پسندیده

What are you talking?! No one cares about me! :joy:

4 پسندیده

How do you know😂
you can see history of froum

6 پسندیده

When you become close to the people of South America and kill a bit of drugs

:joy::joy::joy:

6 پسندیده

Where does I know from?! I, myself know well, that what a nonsense I am! :expressionless::joy:

4 پسندیده

You know … Actually … I’m feeling like this, nowadays!

4 پسندیده

Hi guys
This is our new topic
Plz participate : )

And again Mr @Mashreghi Where are you??

6 پسندیده

Hello, guys! :hibiscus:

You don’t dare, you mean? :joy:

Football? I’m not saying anything. :neutral_face: Hadi, stay calm. Don’t say anything! :sweat_smile:

No, I didn’t. I said “we”, if I remember correctly. :smile:

When did I “ force” anyone? I just keep the topics up in the forums. When they go down, nobody writes anymore. :joy:

:expressionless: :expressionless:

Harry Styles! Good-looking bloke! :smile:

Rich people are not celebrities. They’re just half-witted worthless… things. :sweat_smile: (sorry!). Choose someone famous!
Good choice about “charity” though.

You hypocrite! :joy:

Is he still alive? :thinking:
I’m sure in his age, he cannot even pee. I would reconsider, if I were you. :smile:

Coronavirus, apparently. :expressionless:

You just cost me a lot of internet traffic. You uploaded a whole album. :joy: :smile: (they were beautiful.) :smile:

Do you think you could live without smartphone, internet, car, clothes iron and… (What else they didn’t have? Hah!)… Make-up kit for even one day? :joy:
Joking aside, I really think girls must have had a really bad time in the past.

8 پسندیده