Live as a celebrity

I don’t know about “athlete”, but I’m strong. I can kill you with one hand. :smirk: :joy:

You know I live in Kashan; today I went for “Fin garden” (do you know it?). But sometimes I would go for the next town (Aran & Bidgol). Actually, I go for biking everywhere.

It was 4 in the morning, so I feel great now. :smile:

Hello. :hibiscus:
Thank you.

Let me say, I can see your progress. Every time I read your comments, they’re getting better and better. Great job! :hibiscus:

See you, guys! :hibiscus:

8 پسندیده

:expressionless::joy:
okk
you can kill me like a chicken or bug :joy::joy::joy:

Needless to say

yes, its a famous place

interesting :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:
wait wati :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
at 4 am? :joy:
i cant imagine a person who biking at 4 am

9 پسندیده

Mr @Mashreghi and Mr @MehrabT :blossom:

Why are you tow educated people because in these
conditions and in the hustle a busttle of life you use bicycles and walking insteat of driving and walking
You to have paying you share of energy and natural so you are respectable :hibiscus:

6 پسندیده

thank you @mohabbat22 :rosette:
i think your name is made for you :rosette::rosette::rosette:

9 پسندیده

My thanks to you I hope so :blossom:

5 پسندیده

I don’t kill chickens or even bugs, :smile: but I would happily kill you! Believe you me! :expressionless: (:joy:)

I do this every day. :smile:

Sohrab Sepehri said (in his autobiography): “If I wouldn’t watch the rise and fall of the sun every day, I’d be a sinner”.
We’re fellow-citizens; maybe there’s something in our water or in our blood. I don’t know. :smile:

Thank you! :smile: :hibiscus:

سهراب: اگر يک روز طلوع و غروب آفتاب را نمی‌ديدم گناهکار بودم. هواي تاريک و روشن مرا اهل مراقبه بار آورد. تماشاي مجهول را به من آموخت.

I’m away for a while; Go nuts, but don’t kill each other. :sweat_smile: :smile:

9 پسندیده

Hello, guys.
Now that I think about the famous people I want to be like them, it comes two names in my mind. The first one, without any doubt, is Anthony Robbins. He is the smartest guy I know. Although I don’t want to be him just for one day or two, but for my life. The first time I’ve got to know him, I immediately downloaded all of his speeches in audio. I listened to them all the time. He helped me to broaden my mind, to boost my happiness and mood, to increase my level of energy, to get my mind relaxed and even my English more fluent. He’s a great and successful guy (not to mention he has a private island in Fiji :smile:). So, he’s definitely my first choice.

The second person may surprise you. He’s the worst and the best person at the same time. He always says he hates people. He claims he doesn’t care about humans. But when you watch his works (films, TV programmes, stand-up shows, etc.), he changes your mind. He always tries to teach people to be good, to be smart and to care about the life of their own and people around them. It impresses me that how he shows no weakness in his character in front of people. He’s absolutely funny, smart and great (and again, he’s mega rich too :smile:). I wish I could care less about humans as well. It would make my life much easier; just helping people is enough. I’d choose to be Ricky Gervais.

10 پسندیده

you are Perfect :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::rose:

and a killer

i believe you are a killer :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

9 پسندیده

Hello my friends :rose::rose::rose::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::hibiscus::blossom::blossom::rosette::rosette::bouquet::bouquet:
Miss you all so much
Thank you Mr @Mashreghi for your special invitation
You know I can’t let you down :relaxed::relaxed::hugs::hugs:
And thank you Ms @negin-sepehri again for this topic
Well…
For sure being famous is not so easy and we all know how demanding it can be.
From lack of privacy and not being allowed to make even the poorest mistakes to having to live under pressure of people and living for them.
Like others I prefer to be in my little world instead of being in the center of attention but if I could I wanted to be a great soccer player playing in premier league (the league of England), you know when I watch the match in TV I think the atmosphere of their stadiums is great. I would die to be in this situation at least for one time.
But this is just a dream and I never tried and never gonna try for that. What I really want to be famous of is to be a famous professor or scientist in my major. This is what wanted and want and I accept all the disadvantages of it.

9 پسندیده

Mr.@Mashreghi, where are you? :face_with_monocle:
Haven’t you promised Ms.Sepehri that you would keep the topic continuing? :sweat_smile:

7 پسندیده

Hey guys :blue_heart::gem::blue_heart:

I have no motive to write, here. Exactly, this is one of bad moods of mine!

I have the ability to write about my favorite American singer as a teenager (my adolescence). But now, my mood is not good for writing about this topic.

If Mr. Masherghi was here, he would force all us to write in this topic.

:sunflower::yellow_heart::sunflower:

8 پسندیده

Where is he?
Has he left too?

And I have no idea to write. Honestly I wanted to nag about this subject too, but I was afraid that you would murder me. Cause I’m constantly nagging about almost every subject, complaining they are hard. :sweat_smile: :joy:

8 پسندیده

Not, really.
I think he will not be here, for a while. But I don’t know exactly how many days he will not be here.

5 پسندیده

I cross my fingers for it. Cause he has always warned that he wouldn’t be around for a while and he would comment on Mr. Hossein’s post but he hadn’t. That made me suspicious.

7 پسندیده

I have a good idea to write here. But I don’t have a good mood or motivation (motive) to write.

I always have something to say about everything! :joy::relieved::v:

7 پسندیده

Indeed, these frequent absences are really not justifiable and I can’t make any sense of what was going on.

7 پسندیده

I would like to be Harry Styles .i love him and I think it would be great if I can be him for a day or a week . I can know him better and see his home .

9 پسندیده

I feel like a spy. :joy:

When I’m feeling down, I listen to these kind of musics, they turn my mood.but don’t listen to them too much, you wil get headache. :joy:l

7 پسندیده

Me too. It doesn’t add up, NOT AT ALL.

I, as an English music lover, I’m totally and definitely, depressed. :joy: I listen to different types of English music, almost every day. But I didn’t really like, this one. :relieved:

:notes::musical_note::headphones:

7 پسندیده

This song makes me jump up and down, I think it’s good for sports. Thank you for your honesty. :joy: :hibiscus:
Have a good night. My cellphone battery is going to be dead in a minute. :sweat_smile:

7 پسندیده