Write a letter to a person who has inspired you - چالش رایتینگ

Hello there everyone! We all have been inspired by at least one person in our entire life. That person could be a friend, a family member, a famous person, or just a random guy. According to how close you are to that person, and according to your relationship, I want you to write a letter to that person, and say whatever you like.

19 پسندیده

Hello my dear master ( mullah ( you are the only one who encouraged me without you i could not get this position my only desire to get this things was your hope in me I don’t know where you are now or how you feel at the begging of our work when i felt hard you guided me. From a small student to my mullah

8 پسندیده

Hey bro , how’s it going ?
I really missed you , however your songs and your voice are with me every fu… day .
I’ve got something to do in music , no matter what’ll happen in the end ! you taught me that :

I tried so hard and got so far
But in the end it doesn’t even matter
I had to fall to lose it all
But in the end it doesn’t even matter

Lots of love to you Chester Bennington , I’m gonna meet you in darkness some day
:black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart:

11 پسندیده

Dear kambiz
Since I found u and ur page, my life have
changed a lot
I realized, it’s possible for me to be what I ever want
And after a while I got that every person in zaban shenas have same purpose as mine
So I start watching ur videos and I learn how to make video and teach people in social media
I sended my first video to be part of this wonderful team but that video was weak

For 2 month I have been working on my mistakes and I improved
I decide to start on my own page and effect the people around me
It always will be a pleasure to being part of zaban shenas but I find my path I will continue even alone
Thanx for all the advice and energy and time
I hope see u all as coworkers
Best wishes

11 پسندیده

Hi there! thanks for joining us :rose:
I’m about to give you a feedback on your letter :smile:

• Dear Master (Mullah)

You are the only one who encouraged me. without you I could not ever get this position. My only desire to get these things was my hope of you. I don’t know where you are now, or how you feel. At the beginning ( is that what you meant ?! ) of our work, it was hard for me but you guided me.
From/By a small student
(As you mentioned his name at the beginning of your letter, you don’t really need to mention him at the end again)
Thank you dear @Mahshid103

9 پسندیده

Hello there dear Saeed! well, it seems that you and Chester Bennington were close friends as you called him “bro” :grimacing: :sweat_smile:
By the way, let’s have a quick look on your letter. :grin:

You were damn close :+1:t4:

May he rest in peace :black_heart:

8 پسندیده

Thank you at the begging (i mean from our works start ) but the last one was from me to you (from a small student to my teacher

5 پسندیده

Hey Kambiz @YoKambiz You’ve got a letter in my Writing challenge :joy: wanna take a look? :sunglasses:

Umm! By the way, do you mind if I give you feedback on your text dear @Mahdi007AJ ?

7 پسندیده

Oh ok. So I will make changes in that message again. you will see the edited one in a minute

You’re welcome

7 پسندیده

It’s honor to me if u write ur feedback
But
I’m man of speaking not writing
:grin:I will be happy If u ignore my mistakes

7 پسندیده

Thank you Alireza
Yeah we were good fellas :grin:
I’ve got a mini snooker club + coffee shop but It seems a Linkin Park fan club , Lp songs are always playing and …:grin:
! I bet if Chester was still alive , he would come to have a drink with us :grin:

6 پسندیده

Wish you the best brother.

8 پسندیده

Hello
I am writing about my self for the next 10 years
I am sure every thing is right there because I am trying for the best & except the worst, you are my inspiration, I do everything for you to have better & more confident life,I am at the beginning of my way to achieve you & I get closer to you step by step & I never give up

7 پسندیده

okay then… :joy: :heart:

4 پسندیده

Hello friends

I recently joined in zabanshenas. I’m glad to be here with you.

This is the first challenge that I participate and hope I haven’t make too many mistakes.

Hi my parents

I’m glad to have you by my side. You always with your support and encouragement give me confidence and remind me I have many abilities. You always gave me energy in the worst situations.

I hope to reach a position that I can be useful for everyone and you be proud of me.

I love you very much.

Your daughter mohanna.

thanks for taking the time to read this text.

6 پسندیده

Hello there!

We’re happy to have you here.

Welcome to this writing challenge and thanks for participating.
I can give you feedback on your text if you don’t mind :smile: :pray:t4:

Thanks for writing this text :rose:

3 پسندیده

thanks.
sure, i’m happy.

2 پسندیده

I hope that I haven’t made too many mistakes.

You always give me confidence by your support and encouragement.

That’s it :grin:

4 پسندیده

Thanks a lot.
Was the rest correct?

3 پسندیده