Write a letter to a person who has inspired you - چالش رایتینگ

You’re welcome…
Yes! that was all right =)))

3 پسندیده

:memo: :email: :mailbox:

I can swear that the only person who has had the greatest effect and impact on all currents of my whole life, has been one of my best, most experienced and most moral professors at Allameh Tabataba’e university (for some reason, I prefer not to write his name so explicitly or as clearly in this topic. Nonetheless perhaps later, I will send the link of this writing of mine to him.), where I had been studying all three of academic degrees of mine, as an ongoing and continuous activity; So that I’ve dedicated one of authored books of mine to him. Nevertheless, I can honestly and boldly say that the two books I’ve written with him, have been my best scientific works, from the beginning until now.

To be honest, today, I was not in a good mood to do this writing challenge of Zabanshenas forum (It may be said or might be called that it is a kind of depression or distress; :blue_heart::blue_heart: I don’t know exactly what it is and I wonder what these my very own negative feelings meant by themselves. (Yes, you guessed it right. I’m moaning, nagging and making excuses for not doing two previous writing challenges of yours on this forum! :laughing: :blue_heart: :pray:)). But today, is a day for me in the Solar Hijri calendar (in the Gregorian calender: December 24th, 2016) that is a reminder of a day which I’m extremely owed or indebted to him. Today, is the 4th anniversary of defense of my doctoral dissertation or being formal as a doctor! :joy: :laughing:

Well, self-definition is really enough! :laughing: :woman_facepalming: The truth is that I’m not a narcissistic, self-absorbed and self-admiring person and in fact, I don’t want be one of them or behave and seem like those people.

As one of his most important and greatest influences on me, I can point to intense and extreme interest of mine in English. It may be difficult to say; But I have to admit and confess that I am more interested in English than my academic field! He’s been hugely influential in shaping my interest in English. I’ve taken all undergraduate and graduate classes of mine in English with him, and this, was exceedingly influential in shaping this interest of mine in learning English as Seriously and purposefully from the late undergraduate period. He always said something in all English classes or any kind of other classes of his: “English is the first and most important factor to be accepted and entered for a doctoral (doctorate) degree program.” It is as if his voice is still in my ear or I’m still listening to him and his expressions!

It was almost last year (more than a year) that the Mostanad channel broadcast a documentary film about him named “Zanbagh-haye Pedar” as “The Father of Iranian Educational Technology”. In addition to watching this documentary on TV at the time of it broadcast (Quit by accident, my father found out or detected this documentary film on TV. Since I haven’t watched TV, at all, for more than 12 or 13 years! and, at the time, I was practising listening in English in my room.), I’ve also saved its file on my cellphone. But now, I try not to watch this file on my cellphone anymore and I haven’t watched it for more than six or seven months. Because every time I had been watching it, I had cried uncontrollably and I could not stop myself from crying! :blue_heart::blue_heart: Although that file has taken up a great deal of my cellphone’s memory; anyway, in spite of all these descriptions, I can’t delete it from my cellphone.

:books: :green_book: :open_book:

9 پسندیده

:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:How long it is

3 پسندیده

Hello there
I’m so happy to joined this challenge. When I read your passage about “who inspired you”
I thought then found out there are a lot of people who inspired me in my whole life. Maybe you it’s wire, but I’ve been affected by them in different parts of my life. At first my hero was Dr. Hesabi so I decided to be physicist in future, when I was child​:blush::grin: (actually I’m a nursing student now :joy: but I still read books about physics and astronomy​:open_book:).
Then when I was 16, I inspired professor Samiee,maybe the extrance exame(konkur) effected on me. So I think he was a hero of the most experimental science students :thinking::nerd_face:
Now, it’s been almost a year since I joined in zabanshenas, and seriously your great team and this application inspire me and anyone like me that they want to enjoy from learning english.
Best wishes :pray:

6 پسندیده

Actually, I had many more things to talk on this topic or in this regard. But even so, my hands ached from typing this comment of mine on my cellphone!

I’ve explained its reason in the first paragraph of this writing of mine:

4 پسندیده

Yeah you’re writing is so good and it is so long but i enjoyed

2 پسندیده

@daydream3r
How was my writing? Plz tell me

3 پسندیده

Dear Mr. Almassi;
I hope this letter finds you well! I Hope you are doing okay. I just wanted to tell you how I appreciate you and the things you did for us. I still remember the time you told us that almost nothing is hard! Some things just take more time and trouble to be done.
This sentence really helped me at my hard times, at times that I was in a bad mood, at times that I had this thought in my mind that I am not good enough to solve my life challenges… . Recalling it helped me to do the best work I could do. You’ve been my best male teacher in my entire life.
Love always, F. H

7 پسندیده

Hi there! I’m really sorry. I missed your message I think. my bad!

I am writing about myself in 10 years later

Everything :white_check_mark:

I didn’t quite get that! can you tell me what you meant in Persian? so I can give you a better feedback… by the way this could be an alternative for what you said:
I am trying for the bests and I’m avoiding bad things. :white_check_mark:

to have a better and :white_check_mark:

to become you :white_check_mark:
(As you are talking to yourself in the future, so you don’t achieve yourself. you become your future self)

And :joy:

Thank you for joining us :pray:t4: :heart:

3 پسندیده

Hello there dear Ms Velayati! :pray:t4: :rose:

for some reasons ( I know, that was just a typo :sweat_smile:)

the word “work” is uncountable so it’s incorrect to say “works”. instead, we can say:
experiences
cases
products
books

I don’t want to be one of them

umm
Thanks for joining us. I appreciate your participation :pray:t4: :heart:
Well, This is not a really detailed feedback on your essay, I will give you a more detailed feedback later :grin: :rose:

2 پسندیده

Hello there dear Hana! and thanks for joining us in this topic :pray:t4: :rose:

I’m so happy that I joined this challenge :white_check_mark:

I’m sorry can you tell me about what you meant here in Persian? cuz I didn’t quite catch that

I decided to be a physicist :white_check_mark:

I was inspired by Professor Samiee :white_check_mark:
OR
Prof. Samiee inspired me :white_check_mark:

I joined Zabanshenas :white_check_mark:

Your great team and this application inspires me :white_check_mark:
OR
Your great team and this application inspired me :white_check_mark:

Thanks for participating.

3 پسندیده

Hello to you all! as I see in here, there are some of you dear friends who haven’t actually written “A Letter To” a person who has inspired them :joy: and they’ve just written something to me and surprisingly I don’t think I have inspired anyone in my life :joy:

So I would like you dear friends to pay attention to what actually the challenge asks you to do. if this was an IELTS writing test, some of your essays WOULD NOT be even checked :sweat_smile: :eyes:.

3 پسندیده

Perfect! :+1:t4: :100:
That was a real letter to someone who has inspired you :ok_hand:t4: :rose:

3 پسندیده

Therefore, let me find out then by myself (on my own) and I’m going to fix them, later, maybe someday! :joy: To all intents and purposes, these writing challenges of yours, seem to me, as if they are the writing tasks in the IELTS test! :ok_hand::gem:

Incidentally, I googled it (what is the correct way to write …) on the Internet, before writing this comment of mine on this topic of yours. That’s what had happened to some of the feedbacks which you’ve given me on previous writings of mine. But anyway, it doesn’t matter to me. :pray::heart::sunflower: However, some mistakes have been made or created by accident and as unintended.
Like this one! :joy:

2 پسندیده

Dear Mr Shakouri;

I should confess here that your mastery of speech has been always inspiring me!

Actually I happend to watch some parts of your speech 2 or 3 years ago, and since then My opinion on reading books has compeletly changed.

Some times I happen to watch some of your clips on instagrams and It pushes me to grab a book and start to read it.

I think the way you read different books in different topics has made you an stunning orator even if you don’t aim it.

I can truly say: You are the wind beneath my wings!

Sincerely

4 پسندیده

Hellow
First of all thanks for good challenge, l’ve join zaban shenas yet and very intrested on it.
Untill now I’ve got large amounts of inspiration people within famous and successful persons, friends or even strangers!
You know,some times you met a human that attracted you with first wourd or maybe first look. For example I remember a girl named leili and her special personality effects on me even I never met her again.
Another inspiration person in my life is misses Hariri, an adult archive. Actually I’m architecture students and recognize her in that way.
She is strong woman with balanced success in her life,besides her ausem artworks she seems very happy and generous human. On her postes and her speeches we can see the symbols of good relationships between her family and she.
Another reason that I like her is her supports of young hard work and creative ladies.
Thanks for reading this writed and again thank you for good challenge

4 پسندیده

Oh sorry, actually I didn’t write this one completely🤦‍♀️
The sentence was:maybe you think it’s wired
Thanks for taking the time and your attention.

3 پسندیده

Hello there dear Setare! And thanks for participating. :pray:t4: :rose:

You had a very nice start in writing a letter.
The point that attracted me, was that you didn’t use ( . ) after writing “Mr”.
Well that’s completely correct if your target dialect is British English :uk: and if your target dialect is American English, you should write it like “Mr. Shakouri”
So totally
:uk: Mr Shakouri :white_check_mark:
:us: Mr. Shakouri :white_check_mark:

Sometimes :white_check_mark:

You can also say “start to read” and I reckon this one is grammatically a better choice

A stunning orator :white_check_mark:

Thank you very much :raised_hands:t4: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 پسندیده

Hello there dear Dorsa and welcome to the community :v:t2: :grin:

Well, first of all, I’d like to show you this message of mine.

And then, let’s have a feedback on your essay if you don’t mind :sweat_smile: :pray:t2:

2 پسندیده

I always use this combination in this form, without paying any attention to this dot! Actually I didn’t know using or not using a dot makes difference. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Good to know :+1: :+1:
Thank you for reading our writing meticulously.

I was wondering to write it or not, now I know it well. thank you to mention it. :+1:

3 پسندیده