Write a letter to a person who has inspired you - چالش رایتینگ

Thanks. I don’t understand how and where can I see your feedback please lead me more

2 پسندیده

Hi everyone
Umm , Can I write?!
:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:
I don’t know if I can or not
Because it’s been so long …:woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:
I didn’t do anything in a long time at Zababshenas
Isn’t the time of this challenge over?
:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:
Isn’t the time of ME over?!

3 پسندیده

Thanks a million :raised_hands:t2::v:t2::ok_hand:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

2 پسندیده

hello steve this is yekta
i’m an iranian girl . from that day that i saw your speech something changed in my heart and my mind.since that day i have tried as hell almost every day and the most important part of that is i have passion about what i’m doing. you saved me from a lot of problems . i remember that before seeing your speech i asked from god to send me a miracle ,man you were that miracle thank you for every thing.i swear i will be famous and one of the most succesfull people in the world ,one day you will come for my speech and i will thank you face to face :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 پسندیده

You’re welcome :grin: :pray:t2:

Here. In this topic. I’m just about to give you feedback on yiur text. I was just asking for permission :grin:

You’re welcome my friend

Hey there! Welcome back!
Yes why not? Go ahead my friend :grin:

3 پسندیده

Hello there dear Ms Soltani :raised_hands:t2:
Thanks for joining us :grin: :pray:t2:

Well totally your essay was fine and you had almost no grammatical or spelling mistakes. But I’d like to tell you that you need to work on writing capital letters more amd you should pay attention to the times that you should use capital letters.

For example:

• the word “I” is always capitalized and “i” is wrong.
  • at the beginning of any sentence you should use capital letters.
    Like: Hello there. This book is so good. Do you have more books?
  • When you want to write a special name, like God, Alireza, Yekta, Iran, Italy, etc.
  • also nationalities and languages, names of the cities and provinces. Or states
    And so on…

Everything :white_check_mark:

5 پسندیده

Tnx alot teacher. I will consider them

2 پسندیده

Dear Reza!
Hi, today in the morning, I was listening an special music and then our memories began to turn in my mind. Undoubtedly you know that and I’m sure you’re whispering while reading this letter.
Never mind how far we are from each other, there are many things in common that cut off any distances. Giving some new information, I passed the entrance exam and the interview is next week. hopefully I’ll be with my new job next month. I never forget your advices and how you guide me in a correct way. what if you were here and I could share my little happiness with my great friend.
see you soon.

4 پسندیده

Hi! And thanks for participating :grin: :pray:t2:

I was listening to a special music :white_check_mark:

I’m not sure if we can use the word “distance” in plural form here. Bcz distance is an uncountable noun in most of the situations. So:
that cut off the distance :white_check_mark:

Advice as well, is an uncountable noun. So:
Advice :white_check_mark:

2 پسندیده

Hello, the inspiration of my life!
How is it going my dear one?
If I want to be honest, I have to say that you do not exist and I just want to join this challenge!
Maybe I’m a frustrated person who thinks you don’t exist.
Maybe I am a perfectionist who doesn’t accept anyone as the inspiration for life.
Or maybe because I do not even know what does that mean!
… Oh, that last one is incredibly embarrassing. Anyway, I just wanted to write you a letter to try my writing. and that was all.

4 پسندیده

:joy::joy::joy:
Hilarious

Hello there and thanks for joining us. Even though you haven’t been inspired by anyone yet :joy: :pray:t2:

What you said is NOT wrong. But you can also say
To be honest :white_check_mark:

I do not even know what that means! :white_check_mark:

I just wanted to write you a letter to test my writing :white_check_mark:

3 پسندیده

Thank you so much😅
.That was the first time that I join the challenge

3 پسندیده

You’re welcome.

We would be happy to have you in our future writing and speaking challenges :grin: :raised_hands:t2:

4 پسندیده

Hi, thank you for correction.
you are exactly right about the word advice but the word distance is both countable and uncountable. so it could be in plural form . these are Longman examples :point_down:

:maple_leaf:Now we are able to measure the distances between the planets.
:maple_leaf:In some countries children must travel great distances to school each day.

Thanks a billion :rose:

4 پسندیده

Yes that’s right. as I said I’m not sure because it depends on the situation…

my pleasure

2 پسندیده

Hello my boss.tank you for bad behavior you’ve done with me . because you inspire me to follow my dream and get the biggest desid
e in my life …You try to lost an hide me in company but you don’t know that you couse I find myself find another life’s aspect . You changed my life .really I like you.

5 پسندیده

This letter is not only for one person
It is for all people who inspired me on my life…
At first it is belongs to my mother to teach me passion, after that I am thankful from my sister to learn me love and finally I am really thankful from mr.A.J.
His stories are full of energy, full of inspiring and full of hopes.
Passion of my mom, love of my sister and finally the energy of A.J couch me never don’t give up and go on anyway on life.

4 پسندیده

Hello there and welcome to the Zabanshenas community

Because you inspired me to follow my dream(s)

make the biggest decision

You tried to avoid me in the company

you are/were the reason that I found another aspect in my life.

I really like you
OR
I like you for real

3 پسندیده

Hello there! welcome back to the community

This letter is not just for one person

It is for all (of) the people who inspired me in my life

اگه جمله درباره کلیت مردم باشه و گروه خاصی از مردم مد نظرمون نباشن میگیم all people و اگه گروه خاصی از مردم مدنظرمون باشه مثلا مردمی که روی من تاثیر گذاشتند. یا مردمی که در این کوچه زندگی میکنن میگیم all the people و یا all of the people

it belongs to my mother who taught me to have passion

I am thankful to my sister because of teaching me love

thankful to

taught me never give up and go on in my life in any way

4 پسندیده

Thank you for your answer :slightly_smiling_face:

2 پسندیده