زنگ تفریح بچه های زبانشناس 🔔

Hi everyone :wave::wave::wave:
Three precious things which I’m grateful about are:
1_ being more active in Zabanshenas and reading my favorite books here, it’s valuable I appreciate it
2_ climbing mountains near my city even further and having different people company. I used to be
introvert but I am sociable and extrovert now.:rainbow::rainbow:

3_ I’m graduating from college, It’s a huge change and a big source of pressure but managing the new condition makes my life meaningful.:sunrise::sunrise:

Next I am going to explain why I believe being grateful is important. two months ago I watched Antony Robins was talking about benefits of being appreciative and thankful.:stars:
He said when we are thankful we can’t be nervous or angry at the same time and in following sentence he mentioned nervousness and anger are main reasons to fail in work and relationship.:x::x:
To summarize if you want a stable relationship or work you need to be appreciative and thankful.:x::x:

9 پسندیده

Hey.

How is it going?

Well at first I’m grateful because I’m muslim.

Now that I am a little bit more mature than I was.
I can choose the religion better.
I searched and studied a lot about it.
But I don’t want to explain to you because it’s banned in this forum.
And just this I appreciate because I chose the correct one.
I’m grateful because of my father and mother.
They prepare everything for me .
They are really supportive.
I love them.
But I can not express it to them.
Other one is that I’m grateful for my twin brothers.
At first I couldn’t believe that I will have twin Brothers.
They are lovely and great.
They are the source of energy in our family.
And I’m grateful because I have sister.too
I mean I have both ( sister and brother)

Now you maybe think that how busy we are :sweat_smile:

I appreciate for everything thing that I can not write it here completely.

I rarely ingratitude because of my eyes problem and…

But I always thanks good for everything.

I should be positive.

So I’m great
I’m powerful.
I can do everything.

At the end thank you dear giso for your topic.

.Now I’m a little bit better.

9 پسندیده

Howdy guys :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t2:

Preliminary, I tell to you that my writing is awful
And I 'm trying on it .

Let’s moved on subject.

If I speak my mind and If I say so my self
I’m kind of greatful in my life .

In my view If every person consents from her/his life
She /he is grateful.

Although, nowadays people because of Covid _19 or work or something like that…
Actually, they’re sort of blue from this repetition days.
To be honest if I fill you in …
The first days that schools and universities closed
I was ok because I thought that it’s small sickness and just it .
I mean I thought it’s like pollution climate.
I said to my self never say die.
But days, weeks, months and year went and we’ve had it .
I tell all of this ,to tell you sometimes I got tired from everything for instance: wearing mask, unreal school…
Although every single second I thank from my God
For my health, my family and …
I do my best that these days I have good filling to
Share people around me .:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Dear giso you have great writing. keep going girl.:+1:
way to go
Guys help me to improve in writing.

By for now .
Reyhaneh

8 پسندیده

And me.

I will be glad if you correct my mistakes

7 پسندیده

My plessure.

[quote=“Amirali_afshar, post:302,
topic:49439”]
No I’m a little bit better
[/quote]
Awesome. I’m glad to hear it.

That’s nice of you to say.

Let me say you sth.
If you wanna improve your writing skill, you have to make 2 things your daily habit.
First, reading or listening to books. It will build up your vocabulary and your grammer.
Second, writing. Try to write sth every day. I do myself. Sometimes I wite here and sometimes just for myself.
And time is also important. It takes time.

And about correcting mistakes, we can’t really do it. Cause, you see, we are all learners. We may guide you wrongly.
Just look at my writing, I have edited it 5 times!

9 پسندیده

Guys, if you wanted to discuss sth for this week’s challenge, let me know, please.

Mr. Mehrab had allready suggested one but if you had any idea in your mind, write it down here.

Have a good night. :rose:

9 پسندیده

Howdy guys :yellow_heart::orange_heart::heart:
If I wanted to choose a subject for discussing ,
I’ll choose self_awarreness.
As for me it’s good one to speak about it.
However it’s important too.
And you should write about your consciousness of your self.

What’s your opinion?
Do you agree?

Sweet dreams :innocent::innocent::innocent:

8 پسندیده

Yeah, perfect.

So, self awareness ( a hard one) and Mr.Mehrab’s suggestion for this week.

8 پسندیده

I can’t understand what do you mean ?
This subject that I choose is for Tuesday.
Yeah?
@MehrabT he 's lose this days .
Hope to be ok because he didn’t participate in challenge.

8 پسندیده

همینکه پروفایلتون عکس گله معلومه.

8 پسندیده

راست میگه بالاخره هرکی به علایقی داره .

بخدا من از بعضی دخترا عروسک خوشگل تر درست میکنم یا طراحی چهره طبیعی تر کار میکنم یا آشپزی بهتر میکنم ازشون :joy::joy:
چی فکر کردید !!:rofl:

9 پسندیده

Nope we will have two subjects so if some one couldn’t write about the first one, they can have an alternative.

Mr.Mehrab has suggested to talk about “what is the most interesting invention in your opinion?”. I liked it. I’m going to write about both his and yours the next friday or thursday.

I will post it up here tomorrow night.

He’s alive! :joy: but I guess he’s just a bit busy. He’s a university student, after all. If he finds any time, he will surely come here.

See you!

9 پسندیده

This is great one.
But we can not choose one among this perfect inventions in our lives.
It can not be One invention which is interesting.
Most of them are actually interesting :slightly_smiling_face:

9 پسندیده

آقای مشرقی واقعاً بهترین تعریف ممکن رو از رایتینگ هات کردن. کاملاً درستِ.

I owe him the happy time he gave me with his funny jokes. I can say I showed him the craziest version of me. (◠‿◕)
Jesus!

Almost all of my family members are supportive toward me but one of my brother’s, he’s the best brother in the world for me. I think I need to tell him how adorable he is for me and how much I appreciate his existence in my life.

I don’t think so. I like being alone most of the times.

9 پسندیده

Gratitude List:

1. My index finger because when it had been cut, I figured what an important role it plays for me in my life; I couldn’t write things down properly, I had some difficulties in doing my chores to name but a few.
  2. Oxygen: The time I panicked and couldn’t breathe and I was begging for some oxygen was the time that I truly noticed its importance in my life.
  3. Water: Based on UNICEF and WHO’s reports 1 in 3 people do not have access to drinking water, so I am really lucky in this matter. ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ 1 in 3.
    4: Food: We’re not that rich, but we always had something to eat in our house, but as you know there are lots of people who are hungry and are dying from hunger.
    5: My books (◍•ᴗ•◍): They’re my best friends.
    6: My inner child: she’s still alive.
    7: Snow: Last week I was talking to one of my classmates, and she said," she likes snow, but in her town there’s no snowy day. ಠ︵ಠ
    8: The little prince: I just love it, and I try my best to not become one of those grown-ups that the author warns.
    9: Birds: I love the times I saw them dancing on the sky.
    10: Water (☉。☉)!: I love its sound. It makes me calm.
    11: My ears: Well, if I hadn’t them, I couldn’t be able to listen to my favorite sounds.
    12: My eyes: If I hadn’t them, I couldn’t be able to see all of the beautiful things I can see right now.
    13: My health: I think only the sick ones can understand its importance in life.
10 پسندیده

Howdy.

Our this week’s subject.

1. What is the most interesting invention of all times, in your opinion?

Suggested by Mr. @MehrabT( who had helped me a great deal with this forum and I’m so thankful for it)

1. Self awareness.

Suggested by @Reyhaneh_Nazary

8 پسندیده

Well, I think leading a happy and effective life, has a great deal to do with self awareness. Which is why I’m struggling to gain some.

You know, if you have a good image of yourself and your desires, vertues, capacities, bad and good points and so on, you can easily build your life upon them.

We all know it, right? The problem is, it’s not at all easy. It’s damn hard and daunting.

I think, it’s because we come to think of knowing ourselves, too late. I mean, we’ve been affected by our surroundings for years on end and it’s hard to distinguish the things we want for ourselves and the things others want for us. To be honest, I feel confused myself whenever I think about it.

I was reading “the compound effect” about two weeks ago ( it’s a brilliant and useful book, make sure you definitely read it) and the guy was saying he had completed a forty-page note book about his goals and the things he wants in his life and name it. Well, I was like “how the hell has he done it?!” I can’t fill a page about myself.

There were times that my thoughts have been hijacked by my fears. I was like "I really don’t want to do that or am I just avoiding it cause I’m feeling scared and unsure? Am I chickening out
or am I being reasonable and true with myself? Am I donig it because It’s what I want or I’m doing it just because I want to make my family happy and proud? Do I really believe this or it’s what others want me to believe? Am I speaking my mind or am I simply mocking some one else?

It’s really hard to make up your mind, sometimes.

It may take lots of times and sleepless nights without any result. But it’s surely worth it.

10 پسندیده

I could write about self-awareness, but I think I don’t know myself enough, even in this age. Apparently, some people see things in me that I cannot see them myself. I may have a hint of charisma that I’m not aware of (skip what I just said). So let me jump to the next subject, cos I think it’s a little embarrassing to admit a few things.

Maybe it’s the lack of sleep, because I was the night shift at work last night and my mind works, like, 30 per cent, but I thought about it a lot and I couldn’t find a bigger invention than language itself. It plays a role of huge importance in the development of societies and even preparing a fertile ground for inventing other things. You may not see languages as inventions, but I think they are. Yes, they don’t have specific inventors or a certain amount of period for their creation, but I’m quite sure we can consider them as inventions. No doubt about that. When we learn a new language, we absorb a history of gradual development. We, sometimes, use words, punctuation marks and grammar rules like they are worthless and unimportant, and it annoys me (to be honest). On the other hand, I like it when someone speaks and writes beautifully. It shows they respect the language, and its beauties. I believe we could appreciate it more.

I’m 30% of myself right now, and I couldn’t write better, sorry.
And admittedly, Giso’s posts are hard acts to follow; who can top that?

10 پسندیده

It’s really sth to be greatful for. I simply love books.

11 پسندیده

To tell you the truth, it’s such an peculiar, odd work for me, sometimes. I mean, last Friday, it was evening and I just had this idea that I need to go outside, I need to go to the graveyard, but I didn’t know why is that. I was keep asking myself why on earth should I go to the graveyard? And I was like, I don’t know, I just have to go. And I swear these times, I just can’t help but do it or else I merely can’t do anything else or even think about anything else. Honestly, I think I really go crazy. I went there, I saw those people and then, I felt small. I recalled a quatrain by Khayyam Neyshabori, I recited it and that was it. I came back home with a mixture of different feelings, but overall, I can say I was pretty okay.
. . . . . .
I’ve started meditation courses recently, I mean during these prior six months. I didn’t do it consistently, but anyway, the times I spend on it, are the times I feel a deep relief. During it, I pay more attention to my thoughts and feelings and emotions without any jodgement. And it’s an amazing experience. Because you may not have any control over the outer world surrounding you at times, but knowing what it is happening in your inner world, I would say that’s something totally different.
. . . . . .
Anyhow, I don’t know myself as someone who knows herself. For example, I really don’t know why do I do things like that graveyard stuff. Or…

10 پسندیده