زنگ تفریح بچه های زبانشناس 🔔

I can’t believe I was thinking of electricity!! :joy:

Come to think of it, you’re perfectly right.
Words are really powerful little strange things. They can cause miracles if they are utterd or written by a wise mind. And they can be lethal and disaster_making if the teller or the writer is narrowmided and hardball.

That’s why I love books. When you read a book, you are able to relate to things better than real life cause the words has been put together so elegantly that every single feeling in you has been elevated to its maximom.

In fact, the writers are just playing with words.

But I believe if a text holds no meaning in it, it is worthless. No matter how beautifully it has been written. To be honest, words are nothing without their meanings.

Even novels have sth to say most of the times. The good ones, at the very least.

9 پسندیده

I couldn’t have put it better myself.

Thank you.

8 پسندیده

Hello everyone​:wave::wave:

I have read your comments and I agree with you, either language or electricity are very important but another invention which leads humanity towards enormous advances is artificial intelligence.

AI is most interesting invention of all times, let me give you an example without AI we are unable to analyze and design structures more than twelve meters.
Burdensome and vast calculations which are needed to build a safe structure against earthquakes, storms or other possible hazards have been done merely by computers.

8 پسندیده

I think that’s a very good invention. AI can change the world in the future. It’s not fully developed right now, but if it gets to the point when a robot can think more effectively than thousands of humans, it will be capable of inventing things and new ideas. It can plan a perfect way to solve people’s problems.

8 پسندیده

To be honest, I really can’t think of anything special cause there are so many inventions that every one of them has affected our lives in some ways. Some are negligible and Some are downright revolutionary.

Just like electricity!
Just think of how greatly it has affected our lives! Everything works with electricity, nowadays. Our factories are running with electricity. People are beeing saved in hospitals by machines which use electricity. Scientists use it to get their hands on other sources of energy.
It is really in every freaking place!

Though, I think we can’t call electricity an invention. It’s actually a discovery. No one has made it. It was there all the time. Just people rathered not to take any notice of it, right?

So, I think I just wrote of what has led to many great inventions. :grimacing:

10 پسندیده

Hello there everyone

Let’s write about self_awarreness.
Generally self_awarreness has known the best way for
Knowing your self.
As matter of the fact it’s a little tough but with different
rout you should know or better I can say find your moral ,emotions, your favorite and…
Fortunately I have known my self although it isn’t enough because with every experiences or with growing up you change.
Actually in these years I experience some strange feeling I mean they are not bad or good .
Perhaps for my age and I should practice to have good days in this year with Covid _19.
In parallel of my speaking it’s great idea in this days practice with your self and increase your
Self_awarreness.
Thanks a million for reading.
I think short but useful. :slight_smile:

10 پسندیده

It is for your age. :joy:

You know, I think it’s because the truth of growing up, comes to us as a nasty shock.
Just all of a sudden, everything seems much more serious than before.
Thouhg, I dislike my adolscence heartily due to all the worries and anxieties but I can’t deny all the excitement I feel for my misty future. It has its own bad and good moments. You’ll get over it, eventually.

9 پسندیده

Guys, I just started to read anne shirley about a week ago, and god, it’s absolutely wonderful!

I have read books which’ve made me feel excited, sad and sympathetic, thoughtful or observant, and in some rare occasions, a little bit more grateful and understanding. But I can’t describe how I feel when I read this one! It just makes me happy and I don’t know why, for crying out loud!
You know, it’s just like there is not a thing in this world that can make me worried or sad or anxcious or anything. It’s just like it’s only me and my book and nothing else.
It’s a splendid feeling! I just can say I’m grand! Or as “Augustus waters” ( a charecter in “the fault in our stars” book which was so bitter but I liked it so much, anyway) puts it:
“I’m a roller coaster that only goes up, my friend.”

I was just taking a 15- minute break between my studies and I decided to read “anne shirley” as my break and it just made me feel soooooo great that I had to write about it. I think my heart isn’t even fit for too much happiness. :joy:

10 پسندیده

سلام دوستان نظر من این که راهای محافظت از محیط زیست بنویسیم به هر روشی که دوست دارین و گرامری که بلدین .

9 پسندیده

من خودم رایتینگ به روش گرامر simple con passive مینوسم .

hybrid car is being produces
jungle had being saved
animal is being protected
nucler energy is being avoided
waste water is being limited
bottle is being discarded in ocean
peaple is being conserved water
plastic is being recyled
بچه ها رایتینگ من درسته

8 پسندیده

We may have it for next week?
We have our weekly challenges every thursday.

8 پسندیده

Guys, I have some ideas for this week’s challenge. See if you like any of them to have as our second subject.

1. What’s your favorite sport?
  2. What are the things you fear the most?
  3. How do you handle your feelings when you are worried and stressed out?
  4. What is the vertue you value the most in your life?

I can’t think of anything else.

If you like this post and don’t answaer to it, I will get really cross with you cause when you like it and don’t reply, it means you have seen it but didin’t care.

8 پسندیده

Excellent, you offered great subjects
I’m keen on writing about the things I fear the most and how I handle my feelings when I’m stressed out :clap::clap::relaxed:

8 پسندیده

Perfect :wink:
I can write about my fear well and the 3th one .
:blush::innocent::upside_down_face:

8 پسندیده

2 & 3
<( ̄︶ ̄)> <( ̄︶ ̄)>

8 پسندیده

The fourth one.‌‌‌‌‌‌

8 پسندیده

Hello there.

I am to post our new subject tonight but I’m afraid I can’t. So, I’ll post it up now.

1.how can we protect nature? Why should we?
Suggested by: @mahnaz113

1. What are the things you fear the most? Why?

How can we ovecome our fears?

What are the fears you successfully overcame?

I’m not going to tag anyone to drag them here but if you bump in to them in other topics, give them a great lecture from me.

10 پسندیده

Hello.

Let me tell you, without wasting your time, I’m afraid of uncertainty and losing control. Every time I start something, I need to know the result I’m aiming at. I don’t like people who are unpredictable. I hate situations of vagueness. So, I don’t like idiots, religions and future. And I like a peaceful and predictable life as humanly possible. Did I just indicate that I hate being alive? I think so, cos the world is a huge pile of uncertain things.

I couldn’t answer the other questions, cos I don’t know the answer, right now.

7 پسندیده

Then you should learn to enjoy them. If life was always predictable, it would be dead boring. And you should be so grateful for being alive cause you are a healthy, smart, good and successful person who has the power to shape his life however he wants.

8 پسندیده

I wish it was as easy as you say. You cannot change after 30 long-lasting years easily. When you’re a teenager, you have ambition and hope, but when you pass 30, you’re set in your way, and it would be you and your regrets and a few good years to only think about them, till becoming middle-aged. It’s not that when you go to a therapist, and tell him “I’m feeling bad”, he would be like “Don’t be, bro” and you’re like “OK, mate”, and you would come out of his office with a big ear-to-ear smile on your face. (I’m not being sarcastic, I’m just suggesting that the world doesn’t work that easily). People act according to their experiences, not their own-made thoughts. If you think you’re thinking despite your experiences, I assure you, it’s an illusion.

Did I just write something unrelated to what you told me? Sorry.

8 پسندیده