زنگ تفریح بچه های زبانشناس 🔔

Hi. You’re right. Thank you. (◍•ᴗ•◍) Someone once told me," if you walk on water, some might declare that it’s because you aren’t able to swim… ." I feel it in my bones that it is absolutely true.
I recall one day one of my bosom pals told me she envy me for my lack of attention to what others think of me, and I knew it in my bones that she meant it when she said it. I try my best to follow my dreams trying not to care what others think of me. Sometimes, I even did them in private cause I live once and I want to live out my dreams, my passions. But anyway, sometimes it’s hard to cope with these sort of things, at least for me, especially when the ones that are criticizing me are the ones that I love. I would say these times, something inside of you…just would hurt.
I like this part of that song when Chester- the singer- says:
But I know
You were just like me with someone disappoited in you

I think he wants to tell you do what you want to do, because we live in a world that almost everyone has a clear opinion of what you should do. So, they just censure you. No pain, no gain ¯_(ツ)_/¯

8 پسندیده

I hear what you’re saying. I mostly ignore what people who barely know me or I barely know them think of me. But I recall a time that my sister told me off for my dictation mark (I was good at math and solving problems but awful in dictation) and I just burst in to tears for almost an hour. despite the fact she didn’t really say anything offending or sth but just because she told it in front of my brother I overreacted. This little memory just shouts at me that I care so much for what my loved ones think of me and the last thing I want to do, is disappointing them. but I think sometimes you have to if it comes to it and if you think it’s what is right to do, they will understand eventually.

:+1:

9 پسندیده

:We loose the life to achieve the paradise after dying …this is not tirck .it is the fact that Allah wants us

8 پسندیده

Hello my friend
I’m agree with that you said
This is good idea about it
We shouldn’t cark our opinion to others.
I have nothing to say…:no_mouth:
And at last , every body has different view
We should respect together :pray:t2:

8 پسندیده

I’m waiting…:no_mouth:
Hurry up :bangbang:

7 پسندیده

I said can I record audio and talk about nature?

6 پسندیده

Yes ,you can .:blush:

7 پسندیده

I say to those who do not believe Allah

(Just please a little think about world about nature about universe )
And then you will believe Allah.

5 پسندیده

This is your answer about nature or …
Please define that you want to record or type :interrobang:

5 پسندیده

Guys, do you mind me asking you not to
discuss issues like your religious bellieves here? It’s banned and It’s going to lead to a conflict. Here is not the place.

Or at least do not offend yourselves by saying unkind things to others just because their believes are not the same as yours.

8 پسندیده

Mr. @MehrabT

I recall once you suggested to have a discussion about our cities. I can’t remember exactly what you said actually. Would you like to post it this thursday as our next week’s subject?

8 پسندیده

Now our subject is Nature
Please have conversation together :pray:t2:
Hum?

7 پسندیده

I know, I just suggested it for our next week’s challenge. Till thursday, we will stick to nature.
:rose:

7 پسندیده

One mistake (disposable containers (are) easy to use :white_check_mark:

What do you think about my greenhouse?

These are just some part of my greenhouse :joy:

14 پسندیده

What an interesting subject!

Streaky speaking, there are things that I can’t describe in words. I just can’t find appropriate words to do so. Nature is one of them. But anyway, to my mind, nature is beauty; a composition of everything; an infinite ocean of different colors, different creatures, different figures. And this difference
makes it such an alluring and charming being.

Every time I REALLY look at it, I think to myself about questions like: how many people have already lived and died here? How they lived? How many people are living here? How they are living? I think we, creatures, are all parts of nature and… .

I try.

I know the sea is known as a place of calmness, but I like jungle more than that. I like to have a hut there, and live there for a while.

My family, some of my close relatives and I once slept in tents in a mountainous area long time ago, and that became one of our best and enjoyable memories. So I prefer tent.

9 پسندیده

They are so beautiful :+1:
Well done :clap:

4 پسندیده

I said that I am different from other boys.

For example l cook I, have a greenhouse,I paint and draw and …

And I do not agree with your that part of voice you said before Eid girls work hard and help to their moms and boys don’t do anything and nag and …
@Reyhaneh_Nazary

But for instance I decorate our Haftsin(tablecloth) instead of my mom :rofl:

7 پسندیده

:joy::joy::joy:
My mouth like​:hushed::point_right:
How good boy you are !:clap:

I make boo boo :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Wait for my answer tommarrow I have finall after it i record my sound answer to the questions.
@amirali_1506

5 پسندیده

I even sew and make dolls

دوخت و دوز عروسک نمدی :rofl::rofl:

5 پسندیده

Yep … It’s reality …

5 پسندیده