زنگ تفریح بچه های زبانشناس 🔔

سلام دوست عزیز.

من زیاد موافق نیستم. چون همه ی ما اینجا زبان آموز هستیم و هر کدوم هم وقت محدودی رو در اختیار داریم هیچ کدوم نمیتونیم این کار رو انجام بدیم و همین طور ممکنه که باعث جر و بحث بشه.
به مرور زمان که دوستان شروع به نوشتن کنن خودشون متوجه اشتباهاتشون میشن من خودم نمونشم. نکته اصلی اینه که بچه ها بتو نن از لغاتی که یاد میگیرن استفاده کنن و در کنارشم گرامرشون رو تقویت کنن.

9 پسندیده

I wiiiiiillllll! I promise.
But what we should say? You should bring up a subject so we can discuss it.

That’s nice of you to say.

Yes I can. But my brother teases me cause he thinks I pronounce some words badly. So I don’t speak turkey too much. :sweat_smile: :roll_eyes:

5 پسندیده

I wrote last night that say present for hot chair game
But no body care :confused:

6 پسندیده

You can write about your city, town, state, or
province(استان) :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

9 پسندیده

Your welcome :slightly_smiling_face:
Now, Aref @Aref_hb is shouting : [dont say your welcome anymore :expressionless::joy:]

6 پسندیده

What is hot chair ,exactly?
Explain to me about it and I will write there and join you on saturday.

I have to go now.

4 پسندیده

We have this game in English class too.
I ask some funny questions that you should answer
Just this .
Is it enough for explaining?

5 پسندیده

نه بحثم فقط شما نیستین ،بالاخره یک نفر که اینجا هست نمره آیلتس بالا داره و واسه خودش مربیه و همه قبولش دارن اون می‌تونه نکات ریزو بگه،بنظر من تا وقتی کسی بالاتر از خودت نباشه نمیتونه بگه این متنی که نوشتی کجاش ایراد داره

8 پسندیده

Yep, I got it.

I try to come up with some funny questions.

But, I think you should ask our members with great sense of humer.
@yourname
And
@MehrabT
They are good at making jokes and I’m sure they can come up with some funny questions.
I’m not funny at all but I’ll try.

5 پسندیده

چالش های رایتینگ و اسپیکینگ هستن که مربی ها برگذار میکنن و دوستان میتونن اونجا از اون ها بخوان که متن هاشون رو تصحیح کنن. ولی این بیشتر ی گپ خودمونی هست برای تمرین. :tulip:

6 پسندیده

Attention!!! :bell:

Guys, I wanted to ask you if any of you have a subject in your mind to discuss. If you have, reply to this comment of mine so we can dicuss them in order. :rose:

7 پسندیده

Hi
my friend​:rose::sunflower::blossom::hibiscus:
let me send you an interesting topic that is funny

9 پسندیده

Oh my gosh :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
I LOVE children and little babies :heart:
Guchy muchy. (گوگوری مگوری )
:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Thank you :star_struck:

8 پسندیده

I’m going to send a funny barbershop
Are you ready?
Please listen with handsfrei and loud sound :pray:t2:

What’s your idea about it ?hum?:heart_eyes::rofl::wink:

11 پسندیده

I felt like I was on the screen, especially when he was combing his hair with the car. I felt it was real. For a moment, I felt that he was going to cut my hair with scissors. :grimacing::joy:

8 پسندیده

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Oh :joy::joy: my god …

How I laugh!
I felt the same as you and more
Because I’m so sensitive in my neck and hair :ok_woman::haircut_woman::massage_woman::kissing::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

8 پسندیده

Hey there, Ms. Mohabbat. Nice to see you here.
You want us to have a discussion about aggrandizement and greed, I take it?

7 پسندیده

Really good, he did not open the plastic bag too much, otherwise I would have felt worse, because the sound of the open bag, a kind of pot, the same scissors in his hand is enough, it seems to be very sharp.:grimacing::joy::sweat_smile:

7 پسندیده

No, Dad, I just sent it for a laugh, my good friend, for a laugh, just a laugh, I like this kid very much :grin: :hugs:

7 پسندیده

Ahhha. Got it.
My bad.
:joy:
By the way, your writing have improved a whole lot since the last time, have you noticed?

I can see it clearly.

I have to go, now. Have a good night. :heart:

6 پسندیده