Welcome to this week’s Writing Challenge.
Today, we want to talk about “Fears”.
Fear is a blessing and a curse.
Sometimes it helps, sometimes it limits you and your vision.
Sometimes it’s rational and sometimes it’s nothing more than a crazy phobia!
Now, let’s get started.
I want you to write about your views and opinions on this matter.
First of all, please remember, try not to let it exceed 200 words.
Secondly, if you have no idea what to write about, don’t worry. You can simply answer the questions but again, don’t forget to include your ideas too.
Next, if you want to receive feedback, let me know.
And finally, the number of likes will be counted for each essay. Each like equals to a point. So, the more likes your essay takes, the more points you will have.
“Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.”
- Do you fear certain insects or animals? Why?
- What was the most frightening experience you’ve had?
- Do you like horror movies? Which one is your favorite?
- How do you cope with your fears?
- What is your biggest fear in life? Are you afraid that it might come true?