چالش رایتینگ - رویاها

Hi there, guys!
Welcome to this week’s Writing Challenge.

Let’s talk about dreams!
As you know, dreams are series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person’s mind during sleep.

First of all, please remember, try not to let it exceed 200 words.
Secondly, if you have no idea what to write about, don’t worry. You can simply answer the questions but again, don’t forget to include your ideas too.
Next, if you want to receive feedback, let me know.

Questions:

1. Do you usually remember your dreams? Can you describe your weirdest dream?
  2. Do you believe that dreams can sometimes predict the future?
  3. Do you consider dreams psychological or spiritual?
  4. Do you usually read books on dream interpretation? What is your opinion about them?
  5. What do you know about “lucid dreams”?
16 پسندیده

Hi guys . Hows it going?
1-I often remember my dream . but sometimes I forgotten my dream.my worst dream when I was child is thief went to my home. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
2- of course I believe . some times i see some happen then I remember I see this in a dream.
4- I dont believe interpretation . But I know dreams have signs.

11 پسندیده

Hi there, Abalfazl :blush::wave:

It’s going fine :grin:

How are you today?

:joy: Come on! Just a thief?
I once dreamt of killing my friend. It was so real. I actually had to check the crime scene for evidence :joy:

:ok_hand::ok_hand:

Thank you for participating :blush::rose:

8 پسندیده

Hiya!

Just the dirty ones. Can I tell you one? No? Just weird? OK. I don’t usually dream, but I occasionally see one in which there’s a huuuuuge ball spinning on the ground, and I’m just staring at it, for like 3 hours. When I wake up, I’m exhausted.

Hell no. But I believe people are lying when they say they had them.

I have no idea, and I don’t care about neither of them. Let’s imagine they’re because of eating heavy food at nights. What’s the difference?

Do I need to answer this? Why wasn’t this in or next to “predicting the future in dreams”?
Anyway, book is book. Reading them will increase reading rates in Iran (like reading advertisements on matchboxes; they help the rate too).

What-who now? Let me search its meaning…

Well, this is the first time I’m hearing this. But I think I had them about 10-15 years ago. But they were not completely in my control; I could just hit one or two of the buttons on the joystick.

I’m not sure about this one. (Why there’s a sixth one, anyway?)

10 پسندیده

Hello guys :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::star_struck:

1)all of them,no…I remember some of my dreams that were very real for me

2)one time I had a dream that I eat lots of needles​:neutral_face::neutral_face:

3)yeah it’s happened for me. one time I had a dream that I go to Mashhad and and it’s happened for me about one month later​:pleading_face::relieved:

4)I think some dreams that are very real and that they may happen in the future may very well be spiritual

1. actually no.I’m not interested in studying about these topics

Thank you Mr challenge :grin:

9 پسندیده

Hello guys :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t2:
I guess that this subject emanates from our discussion about dream and wish with @gisoo13 . :smile::ok_hand:

1. As matter of the fact sometimes I’ve remembered my dreams although the worst of them .
    I forget my dreams but … it occurred to me , I has a heart feeling toward to it.
    Once I dreamt that I wanted to go outside so I was going to open the door suddenly I saw a man with a black cape that concurrent opening he stared to me I wanted to shout but I couldn’t…
    It was really terrible.

2. In my view nope , it can’t be because of a million reasons.

3. Actually second one although…
    I don’t have any acceptable reason but just is thought.

4.hard one .I don’t have any experience about it so I don’t say anything.

5.Could you explain more ?

You mean quality of dream or …?!

10 پسندیده

Good evening
I am a beginner in dealing with Zabanshenas app & I really appreciate to be in this chat room and these are my thoughts and answers about dreams

1. I am too beasy in my daily life so usually when I get to to bed I 'm too exhausted and immediately go to
    .sleep so I don’t dream alot
    Sometimes I remember my dreams but I remember my nightmare more than dreams and when I wake up I thanks God because that nightmares were not real .
  2. Not exactly but I know some people that their dreams comes through. I don’t like to be like them
  3. About this question I have no idea.
  4. No, not at all.
  5. Several years ago I heard about locid dream and googling it & I found it is a psychological approach to
    be calm & less nervous but I tried to have lucid
    dream but I never succeeded so I gave it
    up.
    Good night . Have a nice dream
    Could you please give me the feed back
11 پسندیده

Hello there.

I don’t usually dream. I’m mostly so worn out at the end of the day that I just dump on my bed and seconds later, I’m in a deep, sound asleep. But It’s likely for me to have nightmares or dreams when I’m restless. You know, the times you just toss and turn but you can’t sleep. I don’t usually remember them and if I do, I only remember fragments.

I am a sleepwalker. Sometimes I run and even talk or scream which makes my mother and even my ever-patient brother see red. Though, it’s not like I do such things on purpose or sth. But well just imagine jerking out of asleep seeing someone is shivering and shouting. wouldn’t you be pissed off? Gods, I would be. :joy: They say that they are afraid weather I would have a heart attack the way I’m shivering and trembling or that I would hit the walls and all. :joy: thank god they are rare.

Nope. I don’t believe such things.

Psychological, of course. They are usually related to the things which we’re going through at that time or somehow the information we feed our mind.

Nah. They are ridiculous. Actually, ridiculous is an understatement.

I googled it and well I never had such a dream.

9 پسندیده

Oh, hey!

Welcome :grin::wave:

Sweet mother of god

:ok_hand::ok_hand:
Maybe even unintentionally

:joy: Well, that’s painfully true

BTW, thank you. I appreciate it
And enjoyed your views on the matter :grin::pray:

5 پسندیده

Hi there, Marzie :grin::wave:

OMG! :joy::joy: LOTS of needles!

Lucid dreams are when you know that you’re dreaming while you’re asleep
You can kinda control it :grin:

Thank you so much for participating :blush::pray::rose:

:joy: Well… You’re welcome

8 پسندیده

Hello, Reyhaneh :grin::wave:

Come on! He didn’t hurt you :joy:

Yeah, sure :blush:

Supposedly, they’re very common :sweat_smile:

Thank you so much for participating :grin::rose::pray:

7 پسندیده

Really?wow how interesting
Yes i experience this very much!
Thank you,:smiley:
I learned an interesting thing from you :rose::heart_eyes:

7 پسندیده

Hi there, Niloofar :grin::wave:
Welcome :rose:

Every Tuesday and Friday, we have new topics to discuss :blush:

Yeah, of course :blush:

nightmares*

thank* God * that nightmares were not real.

come*

Googled*

And some minor spelling mistakes :blush:

busy*

true*

lucid*

You did a great job :clap:

6 پسندیده

Hi there, Giso :blush::wave:

This only happens for me when my pillow is not cold enough :man_facepalming:

:joy::joy::joy: Oh my god!!!
Scary movies ARE real.

:ok_hand:

7 پسندیده

That must feel good :grin::ok_hand:

Oh, glad to hear that :grin:. It’s my pleasure :blush::rose::pray:

7 پسندیده

i sometimes dream about future when i have a good dream i feell good in that day sometimes idream i read books or buy books some times i dream i went to nature and when I say my dreams to an other perdon they say maybe you ate alot lastnight but onetime i dreamed my aunt’s grandfather died and he died

8 پسندیده

My pleasure. :rose: :rose:

7 پسندیده

Hello everyone
1.yes,I dreamed that I went to school without books and shoes :mans_shoe: :sweat_smile:

2.yes

4.No,I am not interested in reading these books

5.Nathing
Good luck

6 پسندیده

Thank you for the feedback
I learned new things after your advices
I think some but not all spelling mistakes were because of :iphone: autocarection that I didn’t notice them

6 پسندیده