Parental authority

Thank you for your help, I will definitely use this website.

thanks a lot😂

9 پسندیده

You’re very welcome! :smile: Just to seal the deal: Get the hell out of here too. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 پسندیده

I think this is a term. I do not know about it, please explain more, thank you
:pray:

9 پسندیده

Asking is a good thing. Questions work as conversation pieces (meaning reasons to talk). Do that every time you have a question.

Well…
When you want to make a deal (معامله) official, you seal (مهر کردن) the papers. To seal a deal means “to make it official”, and more effective and enforcing. I was joking about “making the insult official and better”. :smile:

Of course, “shut up” is a term of endearment (friendly insult :sweat_smile:) here.

See ya! :hibiscus: :hibiscus:

10 پسندیده

Thank you for your explanation. I totally understood.

That’s great. :joy:

9 پسندیده

It’s difficult and it takes time.
Anyway you write really well.

10 پسندیده

thank you for your attention. Because writing takes a lot of time for me, I write less. :woozy_face:

10 پسندیده

Mr. Mashreghi I read in your main writing that you are suffering from brain fog. But when you were talking to me and others I thought to myself you feel better, and I talked back. As I know we were just discussing our thoughts. And then, when you said, let the fog be lifted I noticed you are still suffering from it. You get my point wrong and I stopped talking about it. And as I know you’re not a guy who let messages that address to you without response, I told you it’s okay if you don’t answer or even like it. We can talk about it later if you want.

I did it, too if you remember during these weeks, so I know it’s not the point.

:smirk:

10 پسندیده

:hibiscus: :hibiscus:

Ms. Hosseini, (:sweat_smile:) I really feel better when I’m joking with you guys. :smile:

It was a joke making fun of my own condition. There was a laughing emoji at the end of the sentence. When I use emojis, I don’t intend to be serious (I might be, but I don’t want to get a serious answer).

I knew what you meant. Damn, I just remembered your “blunt” word. You are so considerate and understanding. There’s something wrong with you.

[Let me borrow one of your PSs :smile:]

PS: I can’t do anything right now, so I’m in a loop of checking the forum and watching this video (absent-mindedly).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBK9RFl-SqQ

10 پسندیده

You write pretty well if you ask me and you will get better as time passes. It’s a bit hard when you start but it’ll get easier.

You’re most welcome. :rose:
Thank you for joining us.

9 پسندیده

Hi gues
Parents have parental authority that’s right but it doesn’t mean because themselfs bad or hard situation provide limitation and difficulty .but some parent’s are the opposit

I can’t undrestand this parental authorit’s boundry
What does it mean???

It became like atest question u don’t know the answer of second the thired and forth are about the second question :joy:
so if the second question is about limiting or limitation parental authority’s boundry are s.th that they like or their ideas said
The child like something and their parents are against and because of that they can’t achive s.th that they want such as field .parents like their child choose an experimental field inested of their interest .but some times its good that parents limit their child .no parents wants their child to become addicted so they limit him or her

9 پسندیده

It means how much do you think a parent can or should put pressure on the children to do the things they want them to do. (Did I just make it worse? :sweat_smile:)

9 پسندیده

He said it. :sweat_smile:

9 پسندیده

Thanks S.R

Humm :woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

9 پسندیده

It wasn’t a serious answer. I used my enemies a lot there.
Anyway, just because you don’t want something doesn’t mean that you won’t get it. In the other hand, I do what I want to do. <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Well, I told you before about how my brain works, so…

Sure you didn’t. I bet you. Guffaw.

Tell me something I don’t know yet. Shaking with laughter.
PS: What is this video? Do I have to watch it or it’s just you trying to tell me what you are doing these days?

8 پسندیده

If I recall correctly, you told me it doesn’t work at all. :joy:

Shut your bloody mouth! :smile: I’m smart; yeah, I’ve been stupid for a few days, but even then, I was smarter than 90% of people. :sweat_smile:

But you didn’t know you’re not blunt. :smile:

It was a few songs by Zhavia. Just a thing I was watching to pass time.

8 پسندیده

You mean the last time we talked about smart people and all?
Hahahaha

Well, okay you are smart. But sure you didn’t get it.Guffow.

¯(°_o)/¯

Uh-huh.

8 پسندیده

I hate you for noticing that. :rofl:

8 پسندیده

Let me invite two people who I like the way they write by tagging them.

@Saeed-bavar1 @setare12 Hi there, would you like to share your opinions with us?

8 پسندیده

@setare12
Let’s imagine you’re a parent of a 15-year-old daughter (10 years from now). One day she decides to get a tattoo on her body (a big one). Would you make her change her decision? Would you talk her out of it? Or would you ignore it?

You know, when children get older, they will blame their parents for not preventing them from their mistakes, and they will blame them again for not letting them reach their goals and wishes, as well. Which one do you prefer? Being a guilty mother of clean conscience or a guilty mother of guilty one?

8 پسندیده