تمرین رایتینگ - ورزش

Writing Challenge – Sports

Hi there, guys!
Welcome to the next challenge.

Alright, now comes a topic that could be interesting these days. You know, because of the Olympics and all…

So, first of all, please remember, try not to let it exceed 200 words.
Secondly, if you have no idea what to write about, don’t worry. You can simply answer the questions but again, don’t forget to include your ideas too.
Next, if you want to receive feedback, let me know.

Questions:

1. Do you like sports or physical activities? Why/why not?
  2. How often do you exercise/play sports?
  3. What’s your favorite sport? Why do you like it?
  4. Do you think professional athletes earn too much money (more than they deserve)?
  5. What sports do you follow or watch regularly?

Alright, have fun.
Good luck!

پرسش‌ها:

۱. آیا به ورزش و یا فعالیت‌های فیزیکی علاقه دارید؟ توضیح دهید.
۲. چه قدر ورزش می‌کنید؟
۳. ورزش مورد علاقه‌ی شما چیست؟ چرا؟
۴. آیا معتقدید ورزشکاران حرفه‌ای بیش از حد دستمزد دریافت می‌کنند؟
۵. کدام یک از ورزش‌ها را دنبال کرده یا مرتبا تماشا می‌کنید؟
۶. …

13 پسندیده

Yes, I like sport.
I was every day sported.
Many years ago I play karate.
but this day I do body sports.
I play sports every day and 2 hours.
my favorite sport is ballet. Because so beautiful and this have theater and Creates flexibility
I see football always.

9 پسندیده

Hey there.
Yes I like sports because not only they help you stay healthy and in shape, but also make you feel
fresher and happier since physical activity leads human body to release hormones related to happines.
My favorite sport is tennis. It’s fun to play and gives you a sense of competition. That’s what I like about it. I don’t have access to a tennis court most of the time, therefor I rarely play it myself. Eventhough I can’t do my favorite activity, I try to exercise for at least 15 minutes every day which is neccesary for our health.
As a person who admires athletes and likes sports, I rarely follow the news about them or watch the games. I prefer to do it myself than watch the others do it. That’s why I have little information about their world.
In my opinion, sports are a very good excuse for people to unite; to learn how to respect and how to compete.Therefor I believe the athletes who put all of their love and strengh in their profassion to achieve their dreams and also inspire the people around the world to do so, only deserve the best.

9 پسندیده

Hi there :wave:
Welcome to our forums :blush::rose:

That’s great.
Keep up the good work :grin::muscle::shamrock:

Wow! It’s the first time I hear someone mentioning it as their favorite sport :sweat_smile:

Thanks for participating :blush::rose:

6 پسندیده

Hi sir.are you the narrator of 504 lessons?

3 پسندیده

Hi there :blush::wave:
Welcome to our little challenges :grin::rose:

Exactly, I guess we all need in our lives.

I love it. It’s so hard to learn but extremely fun to do :v:

I totally agree with you :ok_hand:

Perfectly understandable when you put it like that

Thank you, for participating :blush::rose:

4 پسندیده

Hi there :blush::wave::rose:

Yes, I am.

How can I help you?

4 پسندیده

Great.thanks sir I just want to know.

5 پسندیده

My pleasure :blush::rose: And please feel free to share your comments on the course, however you want :grin::pray:
I’ll try to make it better as much as I can :shamrock:

4 پسندیده

Thank you Sir for your suggestion that’s kind of you and I think I’m a little weak to attend to your course you all are strong and have a good accent and pronunciation and I’m ashame to attend to your course

4 پسندیده

First of all, I’m grateful :rose::pray: That’s so nice of you to say so.

Please don’t say that :rose: I think there are plenty of great courses on this app, and of course you can find better ones than mine, but the important thing is that you have to repeat every lesson as much as you can… like a week :grin: If you do that, if you listen to them over and over again, they’ll sink in eventually :v::shamrock:
And in the process, you can always count on our whole team for help :blush::rose:

7 پسندیده

Dear friends,

Regardless of any kind of sports, you’re likely to do; it, for sure, benefits you both physically and mentally. These days, the thing is that should I play any sort of sports or not? My mean by these days is COVID-19 pandemic. Under such circumstances, should a person play sport? On the other hand, exercise has been long documented to benefit the body in different ways, including cardiovascular health, type 2 diabetes improvement and so on. In my opinion, the next writing challenge can be writing about " is it right to do exercise during coronavirus pandemic"?

High regard
Hamid Alizadeh, the author.

5 پسندیده

Howdy! :blue_heart:

It depends on what kind of sport it is. Like, I HATE basketball, but I’m pretty crazy about volleyball. And why? Because it is downright exciting, of course, and it causes an adrenaline rush, which every teenage girl needs every ounce of it that she can get.

Ummm, I try to stick to my 30 minute every day routine, but god, sometimes I just don’t feel like it! But I do stretches every day, because if I don’t, I’ll go all stiff, and I’ll have to do it anyway to get rid of the stiffness.

Volleyball! It’s just so exciting and there is something special about working together. Like, when the ball is soaring through the air, and it is completely out of reach, and you think, there is no freaking way I’m going to get to it before it hits the ground, but you go, and much to your disbelief you beat it there! And then the group work kicks in, and you score! And god, it just feels so great when your teammates rush toward you and give you a bone-crushing hug or clap you so hard on the back that it stings.

Not all of them. But footballers, yes. It just isn’t fair. No matter how much I think about it, I can’t fathom the gap between their income and ours. Actually, “gap” is an understatement. Casam, maybe.

None. :joy: Just volleyball, and I don’t even FOLLOW that one. You can say It happens to be what my brother watches at times, and I just get glimpses of it on my way to the kitchen. I’m more of a player than a watcher.

I would appreciate it. :rose:

9 پسندیده

Who don’t like sports. because of all unhealthy foods and leding out the extra energy and many other reason human need to do exercise or do physical activities and for me I prefer to do sports. I used to running every day but after getting married I do it sometimes. I like to watch football because it’s make me feel happy and sometimes it’s stressful for the me because I’m football fan specially Esteghlal fan. I think being professional athlete is so hard and someone who try to be professional athletes must do lots of hard things and hard plan and if they receive much money they deserve it. However there are not fair about paying athleta money. And I just follow football match.
Thank you so much

7 پسندیده

Hi there, dear Hamid :grin::wave:

Welcome to our little challenges :rose:

Really enjoyed your views on the matter.

Good point. That would’ve made a good question :ok_hand::ok_hand: I wish I would’ve thought of it sooner

Thanks for participating :blush::rose:

4 پسندیده

Hi there :grin::wave:

That’s a little strong :sweat_smile:

Every time I tried to sit through a whole game:

But, I’m kidding. Yeah, I think it could be really exciting.

:joy::joy: I can’t believe how intense you’re about this sport.
How can you even “HATE” basketball? Basically the same thing except that you can also run and dribble and shoot

Well… I guess it is fair.
For every dollar they receive, they make twice :sweat_smile: When everybody wants to watch them play, do they not really deserve what they’re paid?

I couldn’t find anything.
It’s perfect.

One thing, though,

You meant, “chasm”, right?

7 پسندیده

Hi there, and welcome :grin::wave::rose:
I’m glad you joined our little challenges

Well… I like them but I’m so lazy I never actually practice any kind of it :sweat_smile::man_facepalming:

You’re right :ok_hand: We all need it in our lives

Oh, God. I can feel that🤦‍♂️ Sorry for your loss (جام حذفی), by the way (I used to follow Iran’s league. Fortunately, I don’t anymore).

I believe that’s true :ok_hand:

6 پسندیده

Hi there :wave: How are you doing?
I like physical activities because we can do a job and at the same time have physical activity, therefore it is handy and beneficial but sports have a main goal and that’s winning.
I exercise and play a sport two times a week and it depends how busy I am that week. Generally I like physical activities, they keep us healthy and happy :blush:
My favorite sport is swimming since in the water I feel free from gravity and I feel weightless and also I have this chance to use each muscle in my body and it is really joyful.
I believe soccer players earn too much money and they don’t deserve it but about other athletes for instance wrestling I think they earn suitable amount of money :moneybag::moneybag:
Although I don’t watch any sport regularly because it sounds wasting of time for me, I watch some national Olympic games like volleyball and wrestling and I usually watch Derbies.
Thanks for reading my writing :sparkling_heart:

7 پسندیده

Hi there, dear Morteza :blush::wave:

I’m doing fine :grin: Thanks for asking

If you’re not lazy :sweat_smile: I can’t really handle doing both :man_facepalming:

Right, that’s scientifically proven

Good one :ok_hand: I love this one

Come on :sweat_smile: Everybody loves football and people pay to watch them play… There’s a lot of money there. No matter how awful they are :joy: I guess they deserve it because everyone follows football.

Thank you, for participating :blush::rose::v:

7 پسندیده

Hi dear friends
I’m going to send voice message on zabanshenas hall I have used a lot of the sound recorder app but none of them answered. does anyone know which app I can I use?

5 پسندیده