تمرین رایتینگ - ورزش

Come on! They are two different things. Volleyball means teamwork. That word is woven into the rules of the game. You can never ever be a ball hug in volleyball. It’s like a machine, you should fit to others like gears in order to get every single score. And besides, I suck at basketball.

Well, yeah, If you put it that way. And to be honest, I was writing in a rush, and I didn’t pay attention to the word “professional”. That word means hard work and years of practice. As a real professional in any kind of career, you deserve to be paid more than others are. But if you by professional mean athletes that just carry the lable, like most of the football players in our country, my answear does not change. They don’t desrve it. And even for those who are professional, there must be some limit. The gap shouldn’t be that big and unfathomable.

Yeah, thank you. :rose:

7 پسندیده

Hi there👋🏻
Yes, a lot, because it makes me feel good and increases my energy for daily routine. I exercise almost Two or three times a week but sometimes i don’t feel like a exercise.
I like almost all kinds of sports but among them, i like fitness more, because being in shape is very important for me, it also helps me gain confidence and forget all of bad things.
And about the 4th question…To me it depends :thinking: as i don’t follow sport news i prefer don’t answer to this question​:blush:

7 پسندیده

Physical activities keep us in shape, moreover, that’s great for our health. I’m a big fan of swimming, basketball, rope sport, running and walking. Basketball needs to go to the gym, for swimming, I have to go to the pool which I prefer don’t do during the pandemic period. I do running, walking, and rope sport at home.
For sure, my favorite sport is basketball, all my respect for volleyball lovers, I like basketball the most. Such an exciting and energetic sport, you can just find it thrilling in basketball. The best moment is when you shot the ball in the basket. It’s not comparable with anything. Furthermore, teamwork is excellent. We all enjoy team sports.
Professional athletes earn what they deserve, most of them even less. Anybody who can do their jobs is the ball and here is the field.
Two things are on the screen in our home, music, and sports match. Whether I want or not, that’s the way it is.
I would be happy if you take the time and give me feedback, I appreciate it.

6 پسندیده

سلام دوست عزیز، وقتتون بخیر :blush::wave:

من چون کم‌تر از موبایل برای ورود به تالار استفاده می‌کنم، اطلاع خاصی از این مورد ندارم.
اما یادمه خانم درسا یک‌بار توضیحشون رو نوشته بودن

@DorsaKl درود بر شما :grin: می‌شه لطفا اگه زحمتی نیست این رو یه توضیح مختصری بدید؟

6 پسندیده

Yeah, you’re right.
There’s no I in volleyball.

That seems plausible :joy::man_shrugging:

Well, yeah. I know they’re not good as what they do.
But still, they’re moneymakers.

You’re welcome :rose:

5 پسندیده

Hi there :blush::wave:
Welcome to our little challenge :grin::rose:

Great! I guess that’s pure passion :ok_hand:

That’s alright :grin: Thank you so much for participating :blush::rose:

5 پسندیده

Hi there :blush::wave:
Welcome here :rose::grin:

Actually, I’ll try my best :grin:
You did such a great job writing this, it’s a bit hard. :ok_hand::clap:

Except

Which I guess is a typo
shoot*

and, if you’re referring to basketball, it’d be the* teamwork
but if not, that’s totally alright.

To be honest, I don’t know about this proverb. I’ve heard expressions like “go ahead”, “be my guest”, and… in this kind of situation, but I’ve never heard of this one before.

Thanks for participating :blush::rose: Enjoyed your views on the matter

4 پسندیده

I have deep gratitude towards you, I’ve found this one, may it’s not correct.

Or better to say: I defy anyone to do as much

4 پسندیده

Hiya!
Throughout our school years, we played volleyball and handball in our PE classes. Our coaches, I guess, figured we knew all about those sports, would always let us play on our own. Unlike my classmates, I was no good at any of those sports. I tried, but I never got it right. Over time, I have taken it for granted that some people just don’t have the talent for those sports. And I shouldn’t take the blame. Then, I quit trying. If I had known what I know now, though, I probably would have tried harder.

These days, I keep going over the fable of the rabbit and the turtle in my mind, pondering its concept, thinking that maybe I overrated the talent. That maybe sticking to your goals by working your fingers to the bone in order to accomplish them would also yield remarkable results.

Sometimes, I think perhaps having talent in one area is like a plane ticket, and having no talent in that area is like having a bus ticket. It takes more time and effort to get to your destination by bus, but you’ll get there in the end.

I would always appreciate it.

7 پسندیده

Are you still a student?

3 پسندیده

Yes, I’m a learner. Why?

3 پسندیده

I mean your first sentence saying that I have played

3 پسندیده

If you’re not a student anymore, you’ should have said " I played those sports during my school course

4 پسندیده

Yes, you are right. Thank you so much. I’ll edit it.

3 پسندیده

Tnx, by the way you’re good at writing. I acknowledge it

4 پسندیده

Could you paraphrase your following sentence:

Our coaches, I guess, figured we knew all about these sports, would always let us play on our own.

3 پسندیده

Well, I like it this way, but I could have simply said:
I think our coaches thought we knew all about these sports that they would leave us alone/ let us play on our own.

3 پسندیده

Hi there🌹

Yes, I have a lot of physical activity, but I’m not interested in any particular sport.
Until a few years ago, I was part of the swimming and Ping Pong team and I participated in many competitions, but I was hurt by something.
Now I prefer walking to other sports.

If you count walking as an exercise, I’m exercising every day. :joy:

I like walking and Running because it doesn’t require equipment and I practice them whenever I want.

I have no idea about that.
I don’t really know about this.

Sometimes football and more ping pong

Thank you for the good thing.
Please give me feedback.

:blue_heart::seedling:

4 پسندیده

Considering that we knew all about those sports, our coaches didn’t teach us anything, and allowed us to play on our own.

May catches your attention

4 پسندیده

You’re totally welcome :blush::rose:

Good one :grin::ok_hand:

4 پسندیده