تمرین رایتینگ - بازی‌ها

Writing Challenge – Games

Hi there, guys!
Welcome to the next challenge.

So, today we want to talk about games.
BTW, I’ve decided to ask simpler questions from now on, to make it less complicated and challenging.

Now, about my favorite topic… games!
As always, first of all, please remember, try not to let it exceed 200 words.
Secondly, if you have no idea what to write about, don’t worry. You can simply answer the questions but again, don’t forget to include your ideas too.
Next, if you want to receive feedback, let me know.

Questions:

1. What is your favorite game ever? Why?
  2. Which one do you prefer, video games or outdoor games?
  3. How competitive are you when it comes to games?
  4. What games do you still play now? Why?
  5. Why are we attracted to games?

Alright, have fun.
Good luck!

پرسش‌ها:

۱. بازی مورد علاقه‌ی شما چیست؟ چرا به آن علاقه‌مندید؟
۲. کدام را بیشتر ترجیح می‌دهید؛ بازی‌های ویدیویی یا بازی‌های خارج از خانه؟
۳. در حین بازی تا چه اندازه رقابت را جدی می‌گیرید؟
۴. کدام بازی‌ها را هنوز هم انجام می‌دهید؟
۵. به نظر شما دلیل علاقه‌ی ما به بازی کردن چیست؟
۶. …

موفق باشید!

13 پسندیده

7 پسندیده

I’m sorry, I came to answer, but it was sent without sending

5 پسندیده

Hello, my friends.
Have a good day🌹

My favorite game is housebuilding with colorful logos

Even though My age has passed since playing games, however I prefer outdoor games

The sense of competition keeps the feeling of pleasure away from me when I play, so I don’t think about competing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Housebuilding with colored bricks
in the park Swinging

Inner child

please give me feedback
Thank you :rose:

7 پسندیده

Hi dear friends

Regardless of the type of games whether physical games or mental ones, being active and having a healthy lifestyle seem to be of great importance for improving the quality of life compared to a sedentary lifestyle. Believing that we are born to move, I recommend the outdoor activities rather than computer games most. In terms of health viewpoints, it’s much more important to have an active lifestyle given the rapid surge of metabolic diseases including obesity, type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular diseases and so on. When it come to children’s health, the issue is of high priority to have active children instead of obese ones. There is much to write but according to the word limitation set by Mr. Matin, HERE is the where my writing comes to end.

Health is wealth.

The corresponding author, Hamid Alizadeh.

6 پسندیده

Hi there
I’m Mahsan and I wanna join this challenge.
Nowadays my favorite game is CandyCrush, I’m at level 1234, and the reason? okay! It’s been years since we are struggling with Covid-19 and we should find the things that make us happy and this game makes me happy. To be honest with you, I prefer video games, I also like outdoor games but I’m lazy=) I take games seriously and try my best to win! It makes me Dopamine secretion. I play Subway surf too. It’s old now but I still enjoy this old game. I think we play the game to win and be proud of ourselves. And find out about our abilities. It’s my opinion I think it’s a great way to boost your self-confidence.

I’m waiting for the feedback💛

7 پسندیده

:gem::dizzy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 پسندیده

Greeting to all gamers :video_game:

Whenever i think about games , i get anxious ; it comes back to my competitive character . Tbh I’ve not played a lot since my childhood . My mom always used to murmur that why aren’t you social ? Idk maybe i was too shy to be a gregarious person . But when i ideate about it now i say to myself i should’ve listened to my mother bcz whoever looks at me , immediately , claims that i look pretty pale and i need flicker of sunlight .

Let’s move on to the video games , they are even worse ! They seriously damage our eyes and until today I’m not able to digest why some grown_ups are big fond of these things , how on earth they can bring enjoyment and fun while they waste our precious time .

As conclusion i liken playing outdoors to video games , at least i can confront my friends and it helps me to get courage .

Your feedbacks mean a lot to me :sparkles:

7 پسندیده

Hi there :upside_down_face:

I like and play mind games a lot, but among them, I can say that I like chess the most

Video games with all its disadvantages :no_mouth: :joy:

If I like the game, I take the competition very seriously, otherwise I do not care much about the competition

Puzzle,because cool :joy:

Fun and interest

I appreciate that🌹

7 پسندیده

Hi there :wave:t2:
Gaming is really a work out for your mind as fun and entertaining.
Students have shown that playing video games regularly may increase gray matter in the brain and boost brain connectivity. Also violent video games damage the brain permanently. Video games may be more dangerous to your health than cigarettes or alcohol.
But there is one question :Is online games good or bad? It’s true that some studies have shown certain video games can improve hand _eye coordination, problem _solving skills and the minds ability to process information and kids who play violent video games might act more aggressively.
But here’s the good news : playing video games some of the time can be okay but not always.
Video games improve basic visual processes.
And one of the worst negative effects is social disconnection.
Out door play keeps kids active and can boost their physical stamina and fitness. Playing out door games can also strengthen their muscles and bones and lower the risk of many diseases like diabetes, heart problems…
Playing out doors and indoors games are both essential for children to thrive. That is, they get to enjoy enough physical activity as well as creativity and mental stimulation. Out door recreation has psychological benefits including the prevention or reduction of stress also improve self _esteem, confidence and creativity.

:innocent::heart::wave:t2:Thanks_bye

7 پسندیده

Hi there,
Welcome to our little challenge :rose::blush:

That’s alright. It happens

1. Like chess and Sudoko? Interesting
  2. Physical activities are the best for you, then :grin:
  3. :rofl: Never gets old
  4. Sure, that’s a fact

Thank you, for participating :blush::rose:

3 پسندیده

Hi there :blush::wave:

Sure, I’ll try :rose:

You can rephrase that like this:
Even though, I’m well past my gaming phase, I still prefer outdoor games :grin:

Wow! I can’t believe that.

You mean, LEGOs?
Or games like Tetris?

Good point

2 پسندیده

Oh, no. Feel free :pray: I really enjoyed your essay.
Informative and helpful :ok_hand: I always write that, but it doesn’t really matter :grin:

Thank you, for participating :rose::blush: Enjoyed your views on the matter :ok_hand:

1 پسندیده

Hi there, Mahsan :blush::wave:
Welcome to the forum, and our little challenge :rose:

Sure, I’ll try :blush::rose:

Wow :rofl: I guess that’s about 500 hours of gaming, right?

I get that… I have 4000 hours of online gaming on my resume :sweat_smile:

:rofl: Yeah, and it’s usually too hot in summer.

It triggers dopamine secretion*/It increases my dopamine levels

I believe that’s true for most of us.

Agreed :ok_hand:

1 پسندیده

2: They’re better for your health, too.
But in video games, you can learn English :sunglasses:

4: That’s really sad
Anyway, good luck with that :shamrock:

5: Agreed.

My pleasure :pray:

3 پسندیده

Glad to be of help :rose:

You can say it like this:
I need a little ray of sunshine

are fond of/are a big fan of

OH, NO! :rofl::rofl:
I totally disagree.
Studies have shown the opposite. It’s actually scientifically proven that certain games can improve your mind’s ability to process information. And, you know, they’re relaxing and fun :grin:

In conclusion*

prefer*

face*

3 پسندیده

Sure, I’ll try :rose:

It’s very complicated (not the rules, the strategies)
But it’s so interesting

:rofl: I understand. They’re the best

Puzzles, because they’re cool :grin:

interesting*

3 پسندیده

Sure, they can help you improve your cognitive skills as a kid

:ok_hand::ok_hand:

Exactly, you need to be careful; like you are with your other choices

There needs to be a balance

I really enjoyed your essay, and your views on the matter :blush::ok_hand::clap::clap: Thank you, for participating :rose::blush:
That was great.

3 پسندیده

Oh yes :smile: but i mean they can be hurtful if we use them frequently and neglect our real life

i heard somewhere that we can also use (liken) …so would you please tell me how and where can i use (liken) ?

4 پسندیده

Thank you very much indeed :rose:

It’s almost like playing Tetris, but with Same kids housebuilding game with colored plastic bricks

:blue_heart: :seedling:

3 پسندیده