تمرین رایتینگ - بازی‌ها

Supposing I have noticed your point, I recommend it to be written like following:

It’s some years that we have been struggling with Covid-19

3 پسندیده

Hi bro, how are you doing?
My favorite game ever is Frozen throne which the play occurs in Dota map :heart_eyes:
I found it exciting and interesting since it has designed in a way that you feel you are in a real world, in the beginning you are weak and lacking of money and power and tricks but gradually you level up and through collaboration with your teammates you gain strength. What makes it more exciting is trying to overcome brutal fights and survive. :grin:
I prefer outdoor games because I need it, I used to play video games too much then I realized I should be more sociable and extrovert and avoid isolation.
I am still competitive during games :sweat_smile: as a human I hate losing the game hence I attempt hard to win.
For a quite long time I was looking for my early days games which had a feeling of nostalgia so I searched too much and finally I found them.
There are three video games which I played when I was so young as a teenager, they comprised of Strong hold crusader, Frozen throne and global operation. I kill for The last one because it was full of nostalgic memories for me when I played it again recently :smile::gun:
In my perspective games are simulations of real conditions and brain usually tries to survive and overcome and it makes a game exciting.
Thanks a bunch for reading my writing :bouquet::bouquet:

4 پسندیده

Hi Zaribano it sounds interesting well-done :clap:

But sometimes I feel I should play to destroy my opponent :joy: it’s not friendly but winning is more funny often :smile: I’m kidding my friend.

4 پسندیده

Hi there @gisoo13 what’s up?
What is your opinion about the topic.
Yesterday I wanted to start five feet apart, but I found a bit difficult vocabs and these days I’m not in mood so I postponed it to the future :relaxed:

3 پسندیده

Hello there.

Games you mean? I’m not much of a gamer. I don’t like video games. And board games, well, I only love chess. I don’t play much, though. I draw or read or write whenever I get some time free.

You can watch its movie. It’s quite good, too. But I find books more meaningful. You know, because you come to know the way characters think and feel. Though, it can help you with the vocabulary thing, I guess.

3 پسندیده

Yeah definitely chess is one of the most interesting board games. I wrote many tactics in my notebook how to win a game and whenever I review it, I remember those tactics which I used to defeat my opponents in old days :sweat_smile:
Either playing online or onboard is luring for me.

You are talking my language now, I can’t agree more :grin: when I whatch it, it’s generally visual and moments pass rapidly but by reading the book I feel every moment profoundly.
Anyway thanks for your suggestion, I will read it soon and I will let you know when I finish it.

3 پسندیده

Well now, I’m not even an amateur. :sweat_smile: you are, I guess, a pro.

I like dicussing books, so, I’d be glad beyond reason.

3 پسندیده

Thank you very much indeed :rose:

That’s great, too.
Winning is always amazing
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 پسندیده

:grin: Sure… that’s true :ok_hand:

Actually, I don’t know much about it.
But, I guess it’s kinda like a synonym to “compare”. :grin:

4 پسندیده

Aha :sweat_smile::ok_hand: Got it.
Should be interesting

3 پسندیده

Hi there, dear Morteza :grin::wave:
I’m doing fine, thanks for asking.

REEEEAAALLY? :star_struck: I LOVE IT.
What’s your favorite hero? I used to play “Windranger (Windrunner in Dota 1)” & “Ancient Apparition” a LOT.

Exactly :ok_hand::ok_hand: The team fights… I LOVE those team fights. You need harmony to win

:rofl: I know the feeling. My roommates had a hard time playing Dota with me because of my obnoxious and competitive attitude :man_facepalming:

Aaah… all those game nets :sweat_smile: Good days.

Thank you, for participating :blush::rose: Enjoyed reading your essay

3 پسندیده

Definitely leech is my favorite hero :cold_face::snowflake:, my breath is ice and there’s frost around me. I blow a pile of icy snow towards my enemies and the pile passes through them, next I freeze them finally I attain a double kill or a triple kill and a voice on the background tells: you are a wickkkked siiiiiiiiick :joy:
If I fortify my sixth level spell, it can be really brutal and overall this hero is really magical, intelligent, nightmarish and has a tremendous amount of mana :heart_eyes:

Ohh that archer is really cool man, I like it .
Usually archers are agile and fast. They easily destroy towers and troops then you become rich and affluent. I believe all heroes in Dota have a certain way to become a killer :smile:

Yeah harmony and teamwork is really important

Well I guess it’s inevitable in such an exciting game like Dota :blush:

Thanks heaps my friend. Me too :hibiscus::hibiscus::ok_hand:

3 پسندیده

Hi dear Matin :hibiscus::raised_hand:
Do writing topics have an expiration date?

@matinrohany

3 پسندیده

Hi there, dear Mehrab :blush::wave:

Nope, of course not, feel free :grin::v::rose:

2 پسندیده

I will participate :grin::green_heart:

3 پسندیده

Hello friends :seedling:
Question one: Outdoor games, wooden games, computer and mobile games
And why you are interested in them: for no particular reason.
Question two: Outdoor games
Question three: I take it very seriously but I have to give up this habit.
Question four: I’m still a kid and I play all the games.
Question five: Because adults go to work every day and get tired and do one thing every day, and if they play, a new motivation and something is added to their life.
Goodbye dear ones :heart:

3 پسندیده

Hi whatsup guys

Why I didn’t see this topic :slightly_frowning_face:

I’m a gamer
I’m fan of PC
I hate Playstations and x box and phone the other

First I wanna answer your questions

My favorite games are
Dota 2
And
World of warcraft
I’m crazy about these games
But I also played games such as
Gta
Warcraft
Resident evil
Call of duty
Battle field
Need for speed
And more

Of course I prefer video games
I love it

These years I have played
Dota 2
World of warcraft

? Why are we attracted to games

Since I was a kid I have played video games
I think since I was 7 or 8 I started it :grin:
And I never leave it

I’m happy that you played Dota
My favorite heros are
NeverMore
Invoker
Ogere magi

They’re so a lot I have no idea to say but I enjoy with these heros more than others

First I played dota 1 at Garena

I learned dota by Huskar warrior I don’t know you know it or not
He’s a very angry and strong hero

But unfortunately recently systems are being too
expensive

Me and my brother buyed a card graphic
7 million toman

But now its costs is 20 million
I can’t believe that

By the way
My favorite gamers are : aria KEOXER
And farshad silent
They’re Youtuber but it’s good they also play video games every once in a while

Okay guys sorry If I had mistake

@matinrohany

Do you play dota or any game now ?

4 پسندیده

It’s really hazardous :astonished: It’s most addictive game I have ever played .it also has some side effects :joy:

4 پسندیده

After 6 month?

1 پسندیده

I don’t play a lot. sometimes, I play the recording and endless mobile games like Subway Surf and Voodoo games.

I am too old for outdoor games and when I was a child, I didn’t interested in outdoor games. And now, Sometimes I only play mobile games in my spare time.

I don’t play two-person games a lot, so I am not competitive in games.

when I have free time like Fridays or holidays, I download some games from google play.

who said we all are attracted to games? I haven’t played any games for a long time, some people don’t like games because of their spirit.