تمرین رایتینگ - کلاس درس

Hi there, :blush::wave:

That’s really great

I believe you’re right.

I guess so, like physics maybe :man_shrugging:

Yeah, it’ll be hard I guess

Thank you so much for participating :rose::blush: Enjoyed your opinions on the matter

6 پسندیده

Thanks for your attention :blossom::blue_heart::blossom:

5 پسندیده

Hi there, Negin :blush::wave:

Sure :blush::rose::pray: I’ll try

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Oh, and I didn’t know we have “fruit leather” in English :grin: Thanks for teaching me that.
We also have “fruit roll-ups” which I learned from Friends

:rofl: This has happened to me, too

Good luck :shamrock:

this kind of stuff would be better I guess

Valid point

to*

:rofl: That’s what I love about online learning

:joy::joy: Well, yeah! But without the breaks, they might get distracted eventually.

Totally agreed :ok_hand:

and doing* exercise

Exactly :grin:

Thank you so much for participating :blush::rose: Enjoyed your views on the matter

4 پسندیده

Welcome to our writing challenge :rose::blush:

Exactly, they’re more convenient and you save a lot of time and money that way :grin::ok_hand:

I guess so, a 5-minute break maybe

Thank you so much for participating :blush::rose:

5 پسندیده

Hi there, dear Abbas :blush::wave:

Thank you so much for sharing these awesome video clips every time :grin::ok_hand::rose:

Of course, we do :v:

6 پسندیده

Hi there, Reyhaneh :blush::wave:

:rofl::rofl: I guess so

:joy: I get it. Everybody feels the same.
But we can get used to it.

:grin: That’s great.
Some of my students are the same.
But I personally think we all need breaks.

:rofl: A 85-minute break?

Thank you so much for participating :blush::rose: Enjoyed your views on the matter :ok_hand:

5 پسندیده

My pleasure :blush:‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

5 پسندیده

Not too hard.
Although the students are lazy these days,
:nerd_face::nerd_face:

5 پسندیده

You’re totally welcome. :relaxed:
Thank you to teach me this "fruit roll-ups.

I suppose most of us have this experience. :smile:

Sorry, I didn’t get that. You mean " Although, there are pros and cons of both methods?

Agree, I just say to them" please, drink a glass of water, so you can speak well, :joy:

Thank you so much for your help and support :pray:

4 پسندیده

Hello :raising_hand_man:, greetings to the intelligent and hard-working coach, dear Matin :clap:

1.Classrooms & online classes are useful together, but in pandemic conditions online classes seems useful.

2.It depends on the age of the student
For young children, 3 breaks and for adults, 2 breaks are enough.

3.Yes, it is important in tasks that require group activities to arrange in a circle and in other cases in a way that should not disturb the students from a height.

4.In my opinion, the ideas and creativity of the student in the form of groups and classes help a lot to determine the level and individual ability, and homework acts as a support tool.

5.Crowds and disturbing noises - little time for the teacher to review homework - individual differences and teaching problems for the teacher - tedious long hours - lack of teaching aids
:man_teacher:t2: :school: :books: :school_satchel:
Thank you for your creative ideas, dear Matin

:+1::tea::star_struck::boom::heart_eyes:

7 پسندیده

Hello everyone, I was reading this topic and it’s fun, so I wanna share my opinion too.

1. If we not consider pandemic I prefer classrooms. At least for school, cause kids should play and talk to eachother while they can. It’s good for their health, and it will improve their social skills. But for university I say online classes are better.

2. One break is perfect for a 90-minutes class.

3. I remember once in our school we changed the seating arrangment and it was so fun and creative. So I say yes, seating plan is so important.

4. Both of them. In class I like to be active and not have to listen to the teacher all the time. But I also like to have a little homework too.

5. the dust on seats and chalk are not so pleasent.

6 پسندیده

سلام وقت بخیر،،، برای کسی که سطح بیسیک است و رایتینگ ضعیفی دارد، برای بهتر شذن و یاد گرفتن رایتینگ چ توصیه ای دارید، ممنون میشم جواب بدین

5 پسندیده

سلام دوست عزیز به نظر من(البته خود من هم به عنوان یک زبان آموز در حال یادگیری هستم و جسارتا در حضور اساتید عالی و درجه یک اینجا فقط نظر شخصی خودمو و چیزی که دریافتمو میگم)
متن انگلیسی زیاد بخون و ساختار و عبارات جذاب رو یادداشت کن و تمرین کن تا بتونی برای نوشتن ازشون استفاده کنی تو زبان فارسی هم کسی تو مدرسه خوب انشا می‌نویسه که کتابخون باشه و این کمک میکنه بتونه از کلمات ادبی و زیبا در نوشته ها استفاده کنه، مغز ما به مرور زمان به کاری که تکرار میکنیم عادت می‌کنه و مطمینم با تکرار و تمرین میتونی بهترین نویسنده باشی

موفق باشی

8 پسندیده

Thank you Matin. I enjoyed talking to you as usual.

Definitely!

I can see where you’re coming from :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
but for me, even as a student, if I have too many breaks during the class, it kinda gets me out of the “learning mood”, and more into a relaxing kind of mood if it makes sense :slight_smile: and I won’t be able to be as focused and as alert as I’d like to be. Although I can’t deny that it feels great :))

Thank you. And I always enjoy yours :rose: :hibiscus:

6 پسندیده

سلام خیلی لطف کردید و از راهنمایی شما ممنونم، انشالله بیشتر مطالعه میکنم :pray::pray::pray::pray::rose::rose:

5 پسندیده

Yeah, that’s true I guess :sweat_smile:

3 پسندیده

My pleasure :blush::pray:

Uh, I meant you can use the preposition “to” for your sentence.
“There are pros and cons ‘to’…”

:joy::man_shrugging: Easy

It’s my pleasure :blush::rose::pray:

3 پسندیده

Hi there, dear Abbas :blush: :wave:
That’s so kind of you :relaxed: :rose: :pray:

Good point :ok_hand::ok_hand:

Exactly

I totally agree :ok_hand:

Well said :grin::clap:

Really enjoyed your views on the matter :blush::rose::pray:
BTW, welcome back :grin:

5 پسندیده

Welcome to our little challenge :rose:

I totally agree :ok_hand:

Yeah, right.
Any more would be unnecessary

Right, we need to keep a good balance between these two

Thank you so much for participating :blush::rose: Enjoyed your views on the matter

6 پسندیده

سلام، وقتتون بخیر :blush::wave:

خوش اومدید.
کاملا با نظرات خانم @nassime موافقم :ok_hand: و البته یادتون نره که از شروع به نوشتن و اشتباه کردن نترسید :blush: با خوندن و شنیدن به مرور همه چیز به بهترین شکل تکامل پیدا می‌کنه.

8 پسندیده