تمرین رایتینگ - کلاس درس

You’re totally right :grin::ok_hand: I’m a bit lazy when it comes to classrooms

It’s my pleasure :rose::pray:

3 پسندیده

باسلام
معنی BTW که همون between هست ،ترکیب همشون باهم معنیش چیه متین جان ؟ :pray::pray::pray:

3 پسندیده

سلام مجدد :blush::wave:
این BTW که من نوشتم مخفف By the way هستش

می‌تونید معنیش رو «راستی؛ ضمنا» در نظر بگیرید

3 پسندیده

چون دوست من که ارشد زبانه تو واتساپ تو یکی از جمله ها اینو نوشته بود پرسیدم اینطور گفت ،پس باید تو جمله بدونیم منظور چه کلماتی هست :+1: ممنون جهت آموزش :clap::tada::bouquet:

4 پسندیده

خواهش می‌کنم :blush::rose::pray: بله ولی کلا BTW همون By the way هستش

4 پسندیده

ممنونم، سعی میکنم، امیدوارم موفق بشم :pray::pray::pray::pray:

4 پسندیده

I prefer attend class because it feels good
my idea is each 45 -minute is good
yes,i like U shape arrangement

4 پسندیده

Hello
Although online learning is easy way to learn and with this method we don’t waste our time in the path through the class and we could participate in class with any dresses ses, I prefer classrooms because the communications are stronger there.
If the subject is interesting to me I need maximum 20_minutes rest in a 90_ minutes class. If the subject is dull no mathers how much rest I will get, it will still be boring.
I think one of the most important thing that impress on class’s athomospere
is its arrangement.
I prefer homework because I could do it anytime and anywhere I want but always a little classwork is essential.
PS. I really miss when my classes was hold out side of the classroom
Please give me feedback on my writing
Thanks for reading this

4 پسندیده

Hi there, :blush::wave:
Welcome back :rose:

Thank you so much for participating :blush::rose::pray:

2 پسندیده

Hi there, Dorsa :wave:

My pleasure
Sure, I’ll try :blush::rose:

an* easy way

You can say:
we don’t waste time commuting back and forth

a* maximum of* 20

Wow :grin: 20 minutes is a lot…

I think “boring*” would be better

matter*

things*

Thanks a lot for participating :blush::rose: Enjoyed your views on the matter

4 پسندیده

it depends on your purpose for learning and what the class is. If you want to learn, I think classrooms are better but if that lesson is boring for you(like the general lessons) and you must pass it, I think online classes are better.

some classes are too difficult and mp3 and need more breaks time and some classes are easier, but at all, I think 10-minute free time between every 45minute is enough

actually no, there are more important things to pay

It depends on the class and the task, some issues need more answers to do them and some tasks need to pay and do them in the class

1. I’m a university student and employee, so my classes conflict with my work.
  2. I don’t love the general classes like Farsi and Vasaya at the university
  3. we don’t have good tools and technologies like smart class and smart tools like smart board
  4. we don’t have good teachers enough and some of our teachers are bad-tempered and old or some teachers haven’t enough knowledge
  5. some student do not love their field of study or class and so they can affect other students
1 پسندیده