تمرین رایتینگ - انگیزه

Writing Challenge – Motivation

Hello, guys!
Welcome to this week’s challenge.

Today, we want to talk about “motivation.”
When you hear the word “motivation,” aside from Kambiz, what comes to your mind?
Let’s talk!
Now, motivation is the enthusiasm for doing something, the reason or reasons for acting or behaving in a particular way.
I’ve prepared some questions here, and as always, please remember, try not to let it exceed 200 words.
If you have no idea what to write about, you can simply answer the questions (there’s no need to answer all of them, though), but again, don’t forget to include your ideas too.
And finally, if you want to receive feedback, let me know.

Questions:

1. Do you feel motivated when you are at school? How does the educational system affect your motivation?
  2. Does motivation affect learning? How?
  3. Is competition a good thing when it comes to learning English?
  4. Have you ever tried to motivate someone else to do something? How?
  5. How do you maintain your motivation when you fail?

Alright, good luck!
Have fun.

18 پسندیده

Heyyy
Im so happy about my reparticipate…
Anyway, im gonna for questions

At school?:joy::joy::joy: Motivated?:joy::joy::joy:
Its just an old joke
I just feel drowsiness at school, and sometimes hunger…

In fact i just like school (not really) cause of my friends, not for learning new things
And this is not true, because i have another goal of going to school…

Certainly!

If we’ll find a motive, we can do anything for that, we feel less tired and we can work for it for long time
But if we haven’t any motive, we just feel something like “empty” of that thing we do and it could be dangerous for our psych!

Yes but just until it doesn’t change our purposes…

Yes

I had a friend and when she finder out she had cancer, she loose herself…
She refused treatment…
So
I talked with her for many ours and days…
About month
And then, she accepted her illness
But unfortunately, she succumbed to her illness in the last

Just talk with my older friends about it

Tnx for ur challenge^^

13 پسندیده

Hi guys ok let’s get started :star_struck:

1. Yes, I feel competitive and motivated when I’m in school

2.yes , of course sureeee motivated makes you move :slightly_smiling_face::running_woman:

3.yes :grin:but it’s my opinion

1. Yes :sweat_smile:but I’m horrible in motivated to people :slightly_smiling_face::smiling_face_with_tear::rofl:for example my friend sayed to me I don’t love life and I say really :neutral_face:I say this word just this word :rofl:

5.yesssss I never give up :slightly_smiling_face::facepunch::100:

Ok thanks for this challenge I’m sure I have mestake in this text :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:bye have a good day :ledger::running_woman:

9 پسندیده

How much different :slightly_smiling_face:

8 پسندیده

Hello, dear Dorsa :blush::wave:

Yeah, I’m happy too :joy: (that you’re back)

Agreed :joy: It kills your motivation

I’m confused :rofl: Everybody’s confusing me today

Good point

That’s exactly the problem…
Sometimes we forget that part.

Really sorry to hear that…
Good job helping your friend.

Thank you so much for participating :blush::rose:
Enjoyed reading your essay

8 پسندیده

We’re sorry :joy::broken_heart:

Yeah this is LIFE
Tnx

Tnx so much^^

6 پسندیده

Hello, dear Aynaz :blush::wave:

My pleasure
Don’t worry you did fine :grin: I’ll help with the mistakes

Wow :joy: I’ve never had this feeling even once.

motivation*

motivating* people

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I’m the same, I can totally relate.

Good for you :grin::shamrock:

Thanks a lot for participating :blush::rose:
Enjoyed reading your essay.

6 پسندیده

My pleasure :grin::rose:‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

7 پسندیده

The purpose of the student education system is to cultivate the inner instincts of each person in addition to education in various fields. The cultivation of instincts motivates

4 پسندیده

When we are motivated to do something, we do our best to have the best resources to learn. This is when learning becomes easy

4 پسندیده

Yes, it promotes progress in learning English

4 پسندیده

Yes, I explained the good features of what she was going to do

4 پسندیده

When I fail, I do not try to return

4 پسندیده

Hi Matin :relaxed:

When I was at school, I can’t say I was motivated, or that the educational system did anything to help me discover my talents or weaknesses per se. They just try to motivate students with giving them scores and making them compete, but I think it takes a lot more than that to motivate someone. The same goes for higher education and universities.
Competition can have a positive effect on learning when it’s done right. When everybody can feel included and that they are using their potentials. And that the effort is appreciated as much as the results.
Motivating others is an extremely difficult thing to do, but I always try to do it, especially for my students, by pointing out their strengths, and focusing on what a long way they have come so far, instead of how much is still left to go.

9 پسندیده

Hey.

I actually feel the opposite of motivated. I hate school. I think, if we could spend 12 years’ worth of time and effort on what we love and are talented at, we all would feel much more fulfilled and happier. Instead, we clutter our minds with things which give us headaches at best, and lose our courage to go for what we love and know will make us happier, by and by. Some of us seem to even forget what they really want in their struggle to be what others want them to be.

ca0370ece73d04d9f70951fa07a20a0d

I’m not doing that, to be honest. And you know what, there is this rather thought-provoking piece of quote by Neal Shusterman, “Do we exist because others perceive our existence, or is, indeed, our own affirmation enough?”, that makes me think of myself more of a fool than ever for denying myself that affirmation all my life.

I believe, if we could only get one human-free day in our life, finding our real place in this world would be much easier. I’m afraid, many of us are living that “dull book of life”. I think, education without taking any account of the clay you have at hand, is pure stupidity.

I think, at times, that’s all a fellow needs to hear.

8 پسندیده

Hello Matin :wave: :blush:

I remember when I was in school we had competition between my friends. There were four of us and we all tried to be in top 3 of our classroom. That was my motivation for studying :sweat_smile:

I think having a goal really motivate you for learning. But if you don’t know what you’re going to do after graduation, you don’t have motivation for learning. But learning is always good and we must learn new things everyday. it will improve our character and as a result a better world.
Learning has no end until the day of death

Learning a second language is a big thing and not many people are willing to learn another language. So NO. I don’t think competition is necessary.

Yeah, a few days ago I convinced my brother to by stickers for his laptop. :joy: It’s not that big of a deal but still it counts as motivation, right? :sweat_smile:

I really have a hard time to regain my motivation. When I plan something for so long, then when the time comes and I can’t do it, I feel depressed for a few days. But eventually I get back on my feet and start doing another thing that can help me reach my goal.

7 پسندیده

Hi there my friend

I didn’t use to feel motivated at university since there isn’t appropriate atmosphere in college.
Due to a big gap between educational system and industrial system or irrelevant units or topics at university, it eventually leads to neither prosperity nor happiness :person_shrugging::person_shrugging:
I think there’s a direct association between motivation and learning or anything else because motivation increases engagement and when you are fully engaged in any occupation or profession down on the road you will become successful :nerd_face:
I don’t think competition is a suitable element or factor for learning english or other stuff, because it produces pressure and stressful then it makes a poisonous environment :person_facepalming:
I seldom try to motivate my friends and I talk about pains and pleasures which is going to be produced by doing a specific action therefore by considering affliction or blessing caused by doing that thing he or she will have incentive :grinning::grinning:
Thanks heaps for your attention. Please give me feedback :pray::rose:

8 پسندیده

Hi there.
Before I start to answer, I have a question.
About 200 words.
Do you mean each question’s answer should be lower than 200 or the whole answer??
I can not say whatever I want only in 200 words.
:sob::sob:

5 پسندیده

I think ‘love’ is my only source of motivation and I’m probably the laziest person in the world when I have to do something that I’m not interested in. For example, I enjoy studying English every day as if I’m hanging out with Nataly Portman, Or I practice and study about music as though it’s sleeping drunk in a warm cottage on a cold winter night. But I can’t stand one minute of studying an easy book to learn how to make money by breathing. Therefore, I believe real motivations come from our deepest interests.

Hey there Dear Matin :grin::beer::raised_hands: Correct
my mistakes pls :pray:

4 پسندیده

Hi :raised_hand:
It’s necessary to have a reason when you’re doing something
You always don’t have a good reason, sometimes you do it because you have to do it.
We even need the motivation to get up in the morning. When you wanna go on a trip you wake up easier than when you wanna go to work. I usually have the passion to study and educate but when I lose it, I write my feelings and I try to answer them with something positive. I mean, I usually have a conversation with myself.
I’m an optimistic person and I easily can motivate people to do what they have to do.

Thank you
I’ll appreciate it if you correct my mistakes.

6 پسندیده