تمرین رایتینگ - پول

Writing Challenge – Money

Hello, guys!
Welcome to the next challenge.

If there is something that everyone loves deep down, it has to be money.
So, today, we want to talk about it.
As always, I’ve prepared some questions here, and please remember, try not to let it exceed 200 words.
If you have no idea what to write about, you can simply answer the questions (there’s no need to answer all of them, though), but again, don’t forget to include your ideas too.
And finally, if you want to receive feedback, let me know.

Questions:

1. How often do you save money? Why? (Is it even possible to save money now?)
  2. How important money is to you?
  3. “The best things in life are free”. Do you agree with this proverb?
  4. What was your worst purchase of all time?
  5. How well do you manage your money?

Alright, have fun!
Good luck.

پرسش‌ها:

۱. تا چه اندازه به پس‌انداز کردن اهمیت می‌دهید؟
۲. مسائل مالی چقدر برایتان اهمیت دارد؟
۳. «بهترین تجربیات زندگی رایگانند»، آیا با این جمله موافقید؟
۴. بدترین خرید عمرتان چه بوده؟
۵. تا چه اندازه در مدیریت کردن پول خود موفقید؟
۶. …

موفق باشید!

15 پسندیده

Hi guys ok let’s get started :star_struck:
1.I think it is better that I do not answer this question​:joy::joy::joy::grimacing::running_woman::running_woman::running_woman:

1. …no… You know I’m a teenager so :grimacing::running_woman::ledger:

3.yes . Sure

4.a dress :joy::grimacing:

1. Nothing :joy::joy::joy::running_woman:

Ok thanks and have a good day :star_struck::100:

9 پسندیده

Hi Matin:)
I’m trying to type my answer but Madonna’s Material Girl keeps playing in my head LOL.

As for the answers to your interesting questions, I would have to say I value money a lot. If we are honest with ourselves, it is an essential part of our lives, and it determines a lot of things. But being materialistic should have its limits and it should not control all our actions. Because if it starts to dominate your thought patterns and actions, you will have no limits, and you might do anything and everything to get it.
That being said, its importance and therefore, the importance of saving it, cannot be ignored. However, in today’s Iranian society, it might not be possible to save as you said, or even if you do, there is not much you can do with your savings :))
I agree with the proverb to some extent, but I believe some things that might seem .
.free, are obtainable with money to some degree, it’s unfortunate and unfair, but true
I don’t deny the fact that there are more important things in life, and true moments of happiness often have little to do with money.
I manage my money quite well, but I go on a little spending spree every once in a while, to take better care of myself and feel better, which might be wrong, but fun :)) and then I go back to saving mood.

13 پسندیده

Hi dear Matin :wave::blush:
Money is a great and important topic for our life.
Even though People who introduce themselves as a monk or a priest and proclaim they are separate from materialistic subjects,they need money for their food and a shelter to live and a cloth to wear.
In a nutshell all human beings require money to survive.
Knowing how to earn money is a super essential and foundational skill for men and women.
As long as you find a stream to provide the money you need to make end in your life, you have a prestige among others.:heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign::moneybag:

I usually save money in my life because I grew up in a family that has a frugal set of mind and trend therefore they nurtured me to not be a spendthrift and not wasting my money.

I agree with this sentence That says best things in life are free because there has been a research which some experts evaluated and calculated price of an ordinary person’s body and it was five billion dollars then we should not take our health for granted.
We have a smile in our face which is priceless and also we have hope which is immeasurable in value.
God is bountiful and awarded us with a bountiful life :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 پسندیده

Hello, Matin :wave:

For your first question I have to say I save money until I want to buy something. Usually I don’t like to buy expensive things, so it’s not that hard for me to save money. :moneybag:

I would love to have all the money in the world, because I don’t need to worry about anything. But not at any cost. Recently I watched Squid Game and I have to say, I didn’t understand them at all. sacrificing everything for money or even take someone’s life for it? That’s just crazy.

It depends of what it is. If it’s health or family" yes" I agree. But if it’s not something like that, then I’m not. I like to feel that something is belong to me and I deserve it. I don’t want something that wasn’t supposed to be mine.

I was with my friend and I bought a Notella drink, it was so bad and expensive. Not that I didn’t like the taste"no" it was summer and after that I got Heat Stroke. It was years ago but I still remember the pain I was in :sweat_smile:

Like I said before, I’m not that type of a person who spends money a lot. So I’m good at managing it :dollar:
Thank you for reading everyone. Have a good time :blush:

10 پسندیده

Hi everybody
I think money is one of the important things everyone must have . If you have money you can enjoy your life ,in holdidays you can go to trip eat eat you want , be with your family or friends and enjoy it! If you have money you may have many friends around yourself but if you haven’t there is no friend no holiday no joy … Only you must work work for a little money because your family is poor and you myst feed them! I know that’s not fair but our countrie’s economy condition is the worst one in the last 100 years! We must work hard and and and hard but we cant catch the inflation! If we hadn’t enough money then we cant pass the inflation. I think in the 4 years we will poorer than this. When people have not enough money the crime will be increase. As we see everyday the mugger,robers,thiefs are enhancing .everyday we hear that someone robbed the cell phone of our friends in the street. As we see how much economic conditions are getiing worse the crime rate is going up and this isn’t gowod. I think this country can’t be a good place for living and we must migrate from that to anywhere!

10 پسندیده

Money is like the most and the least important thing in my life. I’ve never loved money deep inside but there’s a fact that almost every thing is somehow dependent on money. Hence even a person like me, who has no expensive dreams, needs money to be able to continue their lives. For instance, I’d like to have a small room and live with my books and instruments and nothing else. No cars, no perfect apartments, no expensive travels. But unfortunately I still have to be concerned about money because this is how this life goes. mayby I should say Money is not important itself, but everything has a price, even our purest wants and dreams.

Hey body :wave: you made me sad by this topic because it reminded me of the importance of money​:expressionless::grin:
please let me know my mistakes bro :heart::love_you_gesture:

6 پسندیده

Hi.l am nahid ahd I want to answer the questions:

1. Economic conditions in iran is awful. I try to save money but unfortunately i can’t. I hope to find the better job
  2. Very much
  3. Yes
  4. I bought a daaf many years ago.
    But that daaf was so heavy therefore when i played that daaf, my hands hurt. Now i buy another daaf
  5. Every month is deferent. It is depended on condition
6 پسندیده

Hi Matin​:raised_hand::relaxed:
I think, after having a healthy body, having money is the best thing in the world.
With money, you can do whatever you want. And sometimes, at a low level, you can even buy health with money. Many people lost their lives because they didn’t have enough money to survive.
I think we all are living in Iran so money is not important for us cause with this money we have we can not do anything.:joy: :neutral_face:
Isn’t just really annoying that a piece of paper can change a human being’s life so easily??
I save my money, it is better to say: I can not buy anything with that much money I have so they just stay where they are. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you in advance for your feedback.:rose:
I don’t know why I’m losing your challenges. I try to participate after this.

Sorry about my mistakes.:dizzy:

5 پسندیده

Hello, Aynaz :blush::wave:

:rofl::rofl: I totally understand… believe me

:joy: Well, I hope you stay the same age forever

It’s safe to say you’re having a lot of problems with money management :joy:

Thanks for participating :blush::rose:

4 پسندیده

Hello, dear Shaghayegh :blush::wave:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: That’s unfortunate

Of course

Exactly :man_facepalming: Actually it has totally lost its meaning

Very well said :ok_hand::clap::clap:

I can’t believe how healthy your lifestyle is :man_facepalming: I’m actually jealous to be honest

Thank you so much for participating :blush::rose:

5 پسندیده

Hello, dear Morteza :blush::wave:

:grin::ok_hand: Sure

That’s great.
I wish I knew how to save :man_facepalming:

Wow, I can’t even afford to get sick anymore :joy::man_facepalming:

That was so nice :blush::rose: I believe you’re right
Thanks a lot for participating :rose:

5 پسندیده

It’s easy-peasy dude, just be a penny pincher :relaxed::wink:

Now you understand that your body is so luxurious :grin:. It costs more than price of ten Porsche car :joy:

Thanks heaps, I appreciate your positive vindication :rose::bouquet:

3 پسندیده

ادامه دادن بحث از تمرین رایتینگ - پول:

hi to all
iam not professional in english, so you are reading full mistake passage :sweat_smile:
lets go…iam terrible in saving money,in my oponion its kind ofskill, becase save mony happend during the time and for me, i need more time to reach to my goal(amount of money i need), . as the matter of fact money is my first priority
.lin my life and with money i feel happy
, maybe i am a materialistic mybe not, iam just realist. its not my fault, its the fact of our community.
in spite of that i belive best expriences are free. But money affect on this…

i gonna happy if you ansewer me and mention my mistake

5 پسندیده

by the way, this is my first massege in zabanshenas

3 پسندیده

Hello, Fatemeh :grin::wave:
Sorry for being late

Good for you.
It’s getting extremely difficult for me even though I try not to spend much money

Well, yes. It is crazy but what can you do when you’re in debt and you have no other choices

That’s understandable

Oh, I can feel the pain :rofl: I HATE that thing… It’s too sweet

Thanks a lot for participating :blush::rose:

3 پسندیده

Hello there, :grin::wave:
Sorry I’m a little late

Welcome to our challenge, btw :rose:

Good point.
Even if you don’t enjoy this lifestyle, you still need money to enjoy all those little simple things in your life.

At least it gets a lot harder

Unfortunately, that’s totally true :man_facepalming: It’s getting harder and harder everyday.

I totally agree

Exactly.

3 پسندیده

Hello, dear Saeid :blush::wave:

Sorry for that :man_facepalming: It’s not a good topic…
But what can I say :sweat_smile:
And sure, I’ll try :blush::rose:

Unfortunately, yes…

everything*

life* (because you used singular they)

Exactly.
I’m the same. You can’t avoid it.

Very well-said :ok_hand::ok_hand:

That was great

3 پسندیده

Hello, Nahid :blush::wave: