جمله دلخواه بسازیم شروع ١۴٠٠/١١/۲۰

@zargol6

That girl who used to be picky and finicky,after visualizing herself achieving her goals by her brain,explained it to us and mentioned that her destiny would be determined by her daily decisions.
ممنونم:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 پسندیده

Well done :clap::heart_eyes: i proud of you
I’m sure that i can learn a lot from of you :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::rose::heart:

3 پسندیده

اول تشکر از دعوتت و اینکه مارو دوستی داشتی ما هم تو رو دوست، امیدوارم ساعتی خوش، اینجا در کنار هم داشته باشیم:wink:
و اینکه
چقدر من این تاپیکتو دوست دارم…
و چقدر جمله هاتو نمیفهم :joy:
و چقدر تو ادونسی لامصب :joy::rofl::rofl:(لازم به ذکراست که واژه لامصب در این جمله کاملا مترادف:laughing: با : بابا بلا ، بابا کار درست ، بابا دمت گرم و بابا این کاره ! بابا میخوامت…!!!:grimacing: است و لاغیر:neutral_face:)

من زوج و فرد حالیم نیست :joy:
اصَنم فرد قانونمندی نیستم…:woman_facepalming::grimacing:
بی قانونی دوست :sweat_smile:
حافظه هم ندارم…:neutral_face: اگه دیدی چیزی ننوشتم بدون که مسلما یادنم نرفته، بلکه دلم نخواسته بنویسم:joy::joy::joy::rofl::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face:

:clap::clap::clap::clap: ماشاالله نون خدا…داستان گوی کی بودی تو!؟ :heart_eyes::hugs:

3 پسندیده

Oh! :woman_facepalming:
It’s my turn!!!:joy:
Let’s go honey!

Unco :zipper_mouth_face:
Donkey :sweat_smile:

U & me with her! :grimacing:

Golden flower :melting_face:
Theosophy! with T ta’nith!!! :joy::rofl::joy:

2 پسندیده

فدات شم:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

مگه دست خودته:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: اشکال نداره خودم یادآوری میکنم :sunglasses:

3 پسندیده

یعنی با اینا باید جمله بسازم؟!! :grin:
ممنون که خلاقانه انجامش دادی:kissing_heart:

3 پسندیده

it’s kind of you dear GolGoli, we’re here to learn from each other :kissing_heart:

3 پسندیده

بفرمایید:grin:

Dear Uncoo, when you and me used to inhabit with her in that golden flower, you were passing a deep slumber, unexpectedly, I heard an agonizing whisper,I peeped through the petals into the outside. I observed that prominent the mystic who was enthusiastic about philosophy not theosophy. When he was mounting his donkey, all of a sudden, a clock which a mysterious word as Ta’Nith was engraved on it, fall out of his cloak’s pocket. The loud sound startled you and you jumped outside the flower. No matter how much I tried to prevent you , you exerted yourself and struggled for going out. Sadly ,The mystic took and put you into his donkey’ s saddle bag. You screamed for help,but …

3 پسندیده

Be like a diamond, precious and rare, not like stone that found everywhere.

2 پسندیده

تو فانتزی پرداز کی بودی :open_mouth:
:clap::clap::clap: کَفِمان برید… :ok_hand:

2 پسندیده

خوشحالم از تعریفت :crazy_face::joy:
راستی ببخشید که عارفه تو رو گذاشت توو خورجین دانکیش آ :rofl::rofl:

3 پسندیده

@zargol6
گل گلی شنبه زوج هآ:wink:

3 پسندیده

حقیقت بود خانمم … ماشاالله بهت
عرفانه جان صاحب اختیاره…:sweat_smile: بنده هم غلام حلقه به گوشِ فول جنبه :ok_hand::wink: ریش و قیچی دست نویسنده خلاقمونه

3 پسندیده

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

3 پسندیده

جمعه

3 پسندیده

من امادم :sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 پسندیده

At that ominous night, the mystic put Uncoo beside his antique luggage into his donkey’s saddle bag which had been purchased online at a very generous discount on black friday . Indeed, she had been separated from beloved friends.
She nearly had jumped out of her skin and she was trembling with fear and rage.
Since she was starving to death too , an idea crossed her mind abruptly. she squinted at the mystic , she was afraid that he might read her wicked thoughts.
At nightfall, as wretched mystic had fallen asleep on his donkey, Uncoo tiptoed to ascend him. Through the mystic’s ear ,she entered his head, she began to devour his brain, after finishing it, Uncoo tried to exit ,despite her best efforts, she was unable to go out.
She had entangled there, this incident reminded her of that day when she and her dear friend had buried in an avalanche. she decided not to give up hope, therefore, she …

3 پسندیده

@uncoo آنکو هنوز توو داستانیآ:crazy_face:
کاش خودت میگفتی بقیه ش چی میشه :roll_eyes:

2 پسندیده

:rofl::joy:
:woman_facepalming:I’d rather read your fancy words than contribute because your writing is so advanced :ok_hand: and my knowledge is like a first grader.:woozy_face: but it is my honor to fulfill your request as a poem… :grimacing:

Now let’s read my poem… :woman_facepalming::see_no_evil::joy::rofl:

Uncoo who was a fool artictic… :grimacing:
Now she became a full mystic… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

So she slides down through the brain to the mouth!
Who smiled proudly through the way to the house!

In her fantasy,I amaze the crowd as if i’ve become a mystic… :sunglasses:

Uncoo​:point_up_2::joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

3 پسندیده

:clap::clap: Excellent​:heart_eyes:

3 پسندیده