جمله دلخواه بسازیم شروع ١۴٠٠/١١/۲۰

احسنت پشت کارتو دوست:heart_eyes: رومیزیتم خیلی آشناس:joy::rofl:

2 پسندیده

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

اگه عزیز نبودی اینقدر خودمو به زحمت نمینداختم :hugs::hugs::hugs::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

ممنون از لطفت:heart::heart:

این قدیمه، احتمالا قبلا داشتین، درسته؟ :grin:

3 پسندیده

:joy::joy:عرفانه جون مرسی … خدا بیامرزدتم باورم نمیشه اینقد خوب بودم…فقط یکم خواب ،دستو پامو بسته بود برا بهتر تر بودن :joy:
خیلی قشنگ نوشتی :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
منم از این دفترچه ها دارم :heart_eyes: ولی بایددد ببینی چی مینویسم فقط :expressionless::neutral_face: :joy: کلمه چرت پیش نوشته های من سر خم میکنه :joy:منم انگلیسی مینویسما .:sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 پسندیده

فدات :rofl::rofl:

چه خوب که کلماتتو داخل دفترچه مینویسی، نوشتن روی کاغذ حس بی نظریه که عاشقشم :heart::love_letter::heart_eyes:

4 پسندیده

موافقم باهات حس خیلی خوبی داره :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

4 پسندیده

Since the neglent wife had exposed her husband’s brand new duplication machine that was equipped with a data processing system to the acid precipitation and direct sunlight in the yard, it was made rusty and damaged and virtually out of order.
She frantically looked at the wall calendar. Her spouse who was a pirate was on a so-called mission , and he was supposed to return home in two days.
She was impatiently waiting for his son to come back home from school. Her eyes were riveted on the clock until she heard the doorbell. She leapt up the stairs and opened the door. As soon as she opened the door, the son exclaimed with joy : " I passed the test with flying colors. " But she was oblivious to his happiness and said : " Forget your score and help me to make a solution ." They then struggled hurriedly to put that cumbersome device outside, in order that someone take it and they tell the husband that an armed burglar got into the house and …
When the pirate came back, their talkative parrot spilled the beans…

to pass the exam with flying colors
نتیجه خیلی خوب گرفتن در امتحان
to spill the beans= رازی را افشا کردن، لو دادن، نقشه ای را به هم زدن، کار را خراب کردن،

@william31 ممنونم

4 پسندیده

عالی و فوق العاده بود عرفانه خانم مرسی

3 پسندیده

Unbelievably well written and well organized, I thought sentences are going to be in Persian, ,but now!
I’m so fascinated by this work of art, literally!
Hope to have a chance to be your source of inspiration once more and be the witness of such an artistic and innovative creation.
:clap::clap::pray::innocent:

5 پسندیده

woooow, many encourageing words​:confetti_ball::confetti_ball:
thank you sooo much​:pray:

4 پسندیده

My pleasure
:innocent::pray:
I’m looking forward to see more from you and maybe I’ll join the feast one day
:ok_hand::wink:

3 پسندیده

Change
Sensitive
Strict
Weather
diary
سلام عرفانه عزیز… بفرمایین … اینم لغات امروزم :kissing_heart:

3 پسندیده

سلام زرگل نازنینم:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: لطف کردی:heart:
دیروز و امروز بخاطره روز مرد و احترام به همسرم از ساختن جمله دست کشیدم :rofl:

3 پسندیده

به شما میگن ی بانوی نمونه :clap::clap::ok_hand::ok_hand::heart_eyes::joy:
این نساختن تا چه زمانی ادامه داره ؟:joy:
همسرو بد عادت میکنیاا :heart_eyes::joy:

2 پسندیده

امروز روز بعد از روز مرد هست زرگل خانم یادتون نره :wink:

2 پسندیده

ن ن یادم نرفته …:see_no_evil:
روزتون مبارک باشه اقا مصطفی :tulip:

2 پسندیده

سلام مرسی از اینکه به یادمون هستین واقعا ممنونم از توجهتون زرگل خانم عزيز :rose:

2 پسندیده

خواهش میکنم :slightly_smiling_face::tulip::tulip:

2 پسندیده

عزیزمی:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

دیگه تموم شد:joy::joy:

ممنون از یاداوریت، چشم حواسم هس :rofl::rofl:

2 پسندیده

In those days, there was a huge famine and it caused a dearth of job opportunities. My aunt was used to keeping diary.
Now I’m reading it :
My exasperated stepmother is too stingy . In our home, the rules are very strict and rigid. We can’t avoid any poor food to eat. since my father is unemployed because of famine we suffer from a life of penury. Last night when she gave us some spoiled dairy products, I refused to eat it in case I get diarrhea , and I implored her to give me some spare change to buy some bread in our neighborhood bakary. unfortunately, she’s never sensitive to our needs. Since I believe that people come up with the best ideas when they are in dire straits, I put my expired milk in a bottle and went to the dairy store in our vicinity. I sold it there, as I knew that for making cheese spoiled milk was required. After that I went to the bakary and bought two fresh warm breads then in that snowy weather sprinted back home.
ممنون عزیزم:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @zargol6

5 پسندیده

خوش برگشتی … :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::grin:

That’s great :heart_eyes::clap: thank​:kissing_smiling_eyes:

2 پسندیده