جمله دلخواه بسازیم شروع ١۴٠٠/١١/۲۰

The captious and fastidious woman bristled with rage , when she found out that her spouse had worn some incongruous clothes.
Her red eyes denoted a deep repugnance to her poor husband. Indeed, she believed that she was incapable to condone his silly behavior. She embarrassed him by blurting every thing out about her miserable spouse in front of folks.
After a while, the man died of grief, and the woman lamented his spouse’s death. She received several letters of condolence from her relatives and acquaintances.
After a couple of days, she read his will.
The gracious and well-mannered husband had stipulated her wife the sole heir to his vast estate.
The woman began to…

2 پسندیده

سلان عرفانه جان:upside_down_face:
ببخشید :see_no_evil:
با تاخیر
Basic
Information
Newspaper
Fraud
instruction

2 پسندیده

First of all, the itinerant had come to say hi, but when the farmer offered him a temporary accommodation, the itinerant decided to return his kindness, he gave the farmer something as fertiliser in agriculture.
The farmer took them happily and spread fertilizer on the land swiftly.
That night till dawn the farmer was enjoying his fertile fields in a dream.
but
in the morning he confronted a shocking scene, he observed that his farm had been scorched.
He headed towards the itinerant, yelling at him vituperatively, and let out a stream of invective.
The itinerant couldn’t put up with the farmer’s insults and reproaches. He departed as soon as possible.
After his departure the farmer had scrupules about…

:love_letter:ممنون مینا جان @mina03

4 پسندیده

سلام عزیزم
ممنونم :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 پسندیده

پس اندازشون کن واسه روز فرد بعدی:joy::grimacing:

3 پسندیده

چقدر خوب
روشتون رو دوست دارم
از چند لحاظ تقویت می شید
۱-نوشتن ۲-ایده پردازی ۳-استفاده خلاقانه از کلمات ۴-چالش لغتی و …
منم حتماً اینکار رو میکنم مررررررررسییییی

4 پسندیده

من کلمه داغ میخوام این از دهن افتاده:sunglasses:

چه خوب:blush:

3 پسندیده

نا شکری نکن… :neutral_face:
بشین با همونا بساز دفعه بعد جایزه ۱۰ تا بهت میگم:grimacing:

2 پسندیده

خییییییلی باحال گفتی:rofl::rofl::rofl:
حداقل کلماتتو گرمش کن ببر توو تنور یه بار دیگه:love_letter:

3 پسندیده

Responsible person
Vividly
result
freedom
get rid of
اینم از من :smiling_face:

3 پسندیده

واقعا ریسپانسیبل پرسنی تو:heart::heart::heart:

3 پسندیده

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: نگو من جنبه ندارما :joy:
:kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

3 پسندیده

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
الان تعدیلش میکنم:sunglasses:

لطفا شما که اینقدر ریسپانسیبل پرسنی، یه کم زودتر بفرس که اینقدر حیرون و وِیلون نشم توو تالار

ما توو تالار متاسفانه همچین افرادی داریمآ:smirk:

3 پسندیده

:joy: باور کن به خودم باشه دوست دارم خروس خون بفرسم :expressionless:ولی خوابم
بعد خروس خون. اگه درگیر نباشم چشم سعی میکنم ریسپانسیبلمو بیشتر کنم :sunglasses::joy:

3 پسندیده

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 پسندیده

واقعا بعضی آدما خیلی بی شعورن… :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

2 پسندیده

نه دیگه ناشکری کردی … خیراتشون کردم…:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 پسندیده

دیگه نه تا این حد :smirk::rofl:

:worried::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 پسندیده

Good old days, long ago, I used to practice English by making sentences. There was a forum called Tallar Zabanshenas , I had friends there. Two of them called Zargol and Uncoo whom passed away many years ago within a week of each other.
Late Zargol was a serious and responsible person , God bless her, if sleep let her, she wouldn’t refuse to send her 5 words in time. conversely, late Uncoo, ah, the abomination! God damn her as soon as possible…:pray::rofl: She had a tendency to tease and irritated poor me. How did she keep coming with new way to be annoying!
It was my fault , because I gave her complete freedom to do what she pleased. Now after years I still vividly remember her mischef . I shouldn’t have given late Uncoo much freedom. I should have berated and chastened her. That extream freedom resulted in her perverse behavior. I tried to help her get rid of her mischievous acts , over and over and over again. The more I tried , the more I failed.
At last , I should admit that I accepted I was defeated by a bizarre miniature creature called Uncoo.

@uncoo
@zargol6

اینم دفتر جملاتمه، خواستم بهتون نشون بدم :blush:

4 پسندیده

:joy::rofl::joy: ای بابا… به جان ۱۰تا بچه ام اگه راضی بودم اینقدر ازم تعریف بکنیو خودتو به زحمت بندازی…!!!
یه کلام مینوشتی بیشعوری بیش نیست:joy::rofl: تمام

4 پسندیده