English Chit-Chat 🧑‍🎓

Interesting indeed. I’ll do some research on it this weekend.

Which thread? Huh? :face_with_monocle:
Give me the link. Now. :triumph:

@erfansakkaki Oh, my husband, my husband, you’re astounding. :sweat_smile: :joy: :rofl: I’m glad to make your acquaintance. I’ll try to come up with something soon enough.
@Mashreghi1 You are at least four times my age, how come you’re my son?

2 پسندیده

Let me add a meaningless twist to the story. :joy:

(I’m Craig)

When Craig hears his father’s testimony about his past, beads of tears start to roll down on his cheeks. He looks up to his father’s eyes and says:
“That can’t be true. I don’t believe it. Screw you!”
He turns back and runs towards the door. At the moment he wants to reach for the doorknob, someone smashes the door open. Seeing a shadowy figure of a bulky man at the door, takes Craig aback. He puts himself together and says:
“You broke the door, you moron. Didn’t anyone teach you to knock first?”
The shadowy figure steps inside, looks down to Craig and says:
“Shut up, kid! Where’s your bloody father? He owes me something.”
Craig thinks to himself:
“I don’t need this right now. This doesn’t concern me.”
Shouting “Go to hell”, He runs out of the house. But where can he go?
The narrator: “What do you think the man wants from his father?”

To be continued.

You know if people read these posts, our dignity would be screwed? Right? Thank god nobody’s here except us. :neutral_face:

1 پسندیده

Shut up, you old hag. :joy::joy::joy: (Too much? Sorry.)

We were talking in the other chat room.

Phew, why don’t I just die? My husband, shit, he’s a good for nothing moron. Why in the heavens name did I agreed to marry such a lunatic in the first place? I must’ve lost my mind. I’ve got to work all day while he stays home doing naught. God, they keep telling me that I’m freak. I just like to do experiments. All I did was to figure out what’ll happen if you put fire on someone’s hair. I didn’t know it might burn not only his hair but his skin as well. I really didn’t know. How could I possibly know? Come to think of it, that idiot brat is the one to blame, the blame is on him not me, if he’d just kept still while I was trying to pour that cask of oil on him, things wouldn’t’ve gone that far. I kept telling him what’s the difference between oil and water they’re both liquids you silly lad! But he wouldn’t buy it.
Urgh… can you believe that my own son fired me? He didn’t believe me. He believed the romors spread by that boy’s father. I don’t even know what an alien is. Dear god, I’m so lonely. But I won’t go back to that house. I won’t. What should I do now, tho?

Seriously guys, leave me out of this. Keep going. You’re hilarious. :joy:

1 پسندیده

:expressionless:

1 پسندیده

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Are you explaining about the fire? We were talking about a completely different thing. Leave the fire out of this. It’s stupid.

:joy:

Come on! Not again. Leave your poor posts alone. :neutral_face:

No, I was just trying to show how weird I( your mom ) actually is. Because @erfansakkaki said that I have odd manners. So I thought I might as well be a complete freak. I burned someone on fire just to figure out what’ll happen next.

1 پسندیده

The weirder, the better. :joy:

People might delete their messages for various reasons. It’s none of your business telling me what to do, what not to do. Did I make myself clear?

1 پسندیده

I don’t know anything about this challenge. What is it exactly?

(It sounds you have to bring out the eyes of 100 people in 10 days; otherwise I draw a blank)

1 پسندیده

Yes, madam. :slightly_smiling_face:

Good, sir.

1 پسندیده

Ayne- Farhad

2 پسندیده

While the desperate @autophile and her runaway child @Mashreghi1 were on their own, bonding their minds, somewhat telepathing, and wondering about what the hell was going on in this story… the old psycho scientist is spitting blood on the floor due to the mighty punch of the shadowy figure guy. He’s his landlord, came for the delayed bills. The scientist “Alfredo Pesto” (A familiar name, right?) crawls and tries to find a way to get rid of the big guy. He suddenly finds one of his earliest inventions on the floor, “TeleNeedle,” and points it to the man!

“So you wanna beat me with that.” the landlord bursts into an EVIL LAUGHTER!

Suddenly, he feels a sting in his belly, and right before he throws another punch toward Alfredo, he vanishes by a cartoon fight cloud and an SFX of “blub,” then, teleports somewhere only God knows. The famous Alfredo takes a deep breath, tired of making all these made-up stories (and, of course, the force/energy he had to put together to attack the man with the needle). Next, he decides to leave the rest of the story to others until he gets fully healed and recovered.

@autophile I didn’t get what you meant by your husband?! Did you mean I’m your husband in the story? If yes, I should turn you down, because you came for the help and I didn’t ask you to marry me at all.

1 پسندیده

I love this song… It always helps me to drop tears and feel alive again. Thanks.
RIP Farhad :broken_heart:

1 پسندیده

I meant in the story.

I got it all wrong, then.

2 پسندیده

Yeah, it’s a great song.
My pleasure.

1 پسندیده

Nice!

If you remember, at the beginning of our crap story :expressionless:, I informed Erfan, he’s my adoptive father. But he also said you are my birth mother. I’m thinking about the end of our story, where I’m not sure what will happen, but what I can be certain of, is that I will lose respect for myself :neutral_face:. I didn’t want the story to take too many posts, because when someone comes in our thread to read what we are writing (an optimistic imagination), s/he will get confused. But it’s going better than I thought. So let’s keep the story going, and at the same time we can talk about other things as well. :smile:

1 پسندیده